Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"What's he talking about?" She whispered to Jenny and Edgar.

Jenny didn’t respond, just shrugging. She returned to her seat and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest. It was best for everyone if she didn’t intervene. She couldn’t hurt anyone that way.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t respond, just shrugging. She returned to her seat and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest. It was best for everyone if she didn’t intervene. She couldn’t hurt anyone that way.

Edgar scooted next  to her, resting his head on her shoulder. Hopefully his presence could help.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar scooted next  to her, resting his head on her shoulder. Hopefully his presence could help.

Jenny didn’t react. She didn’t register anything else going on around her. Tears began to well up in her eyes, and she didn’t bother to stop them. She deserved to feel this way. Feeling happy would just make her more of a monster, anyways.

She realized that a large part of her unhappiness was from guilt, not from losing Terrance. That made her feel far worse. Jenny was apparently more concerned for herself than the guy who had been condemned to some horrible fate.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t react. She didn’t register anything else going on around her. Tears began to well up in her eyes, and she didn’t bother to stop them. She deserved to feel this way. Feeling happy would just make her more of a monster, anyways.

She realized that a large part of her unhappiness was from guilt, not from losing Terrance. That made her feel far worse. Jenny was apparently more concerned for herself than the guy who had been condemned to some horrible fate.

He hugged her tightly, unsure of how else to help. Hopefully she would talk to him soon.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance felt her terror like an anchor, holding him from oblivion. He knew he should let go, but he couldn't.

That was a great line. It needed appreciation. So I said dang.

Elsie, on the other hand, has no idea that Terrance was still holding on. Due to this, she was panicking.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie, on the other hand, has no idea that Terrance was still holding on. Due to this, she was panicking.

With great effort, Terrance pulled himself towards the anchor watching the lights grow more clear. He saw her face, and met her eyes.

They were blue. For the first time, she could properly look at them.

With great effort, Terrance pulled himself towards the anchor watching the lights grow more clear. He saw her face, and met her eyes.

They were blue. For the first time, she could properly look at them.

"Please don't die." She said, silently crying.

"Why?"

She was stunned. After a second, a huge grin appeared on her face. "TERRANCE!" She yelled. "You're ok!" She hugged him tightly, temporarily forgetting that he didn't like that. "And because we care! I was so scared. You were saying all these things about how we'd be better without you... Please don't die."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She was stunned. After a second, a huge grin appeared on her face. "TERRANCE!" She yelled. "You're ok!" She hugged him tightly, temporarily forgetting that he didn't like that. "And because we care! I was so scared. You were saying all these things about how we'd be better without you... Please don't die."

He still didn't seem very present. "You would be."

He still didn't seem very present. "You would be."

"No! I'd be so sad. I... I can't lose anyone else." Her voice got shaky. "Please don't die. You can leave, I... I can't stop you. But please. I care. Don't die."