Hello

Wow, I don't know how I managed to miss this board. It was literally on the cover.

Anyway, I'm Ian, I've been a Sanderson fan since 2021. And I've already read almost everything (except Edgedancer and Withe Sand).

I'm from Argentina and English is not my first language (normally I would use this as an excuse for any typos you may find in my messages, but I actually just write very fast and sometimes I forget to revise the text)

I'm studying animation, so I hope to one day work on an animated cosmere project. Sadly, I don't have anything I'm proud of in my portfolio.

1 hour ago, Ianastor01 said:

Wow, I don't know how I managed to miss this board. It was literally on the cover.

Anyway, I'm Ian, I've been a Sanderson fan since 2021. And I've already read almost everything (except Edgedancer and Withe Sand).

I'm from Argentina and English is not my first language (normally I would use this as an excuse for any typos you may find in my messages, but I actually just write very fast and sometimes I forget to revise the text)

Welcome friend! I hope to see more of your presence on the Shard!

1 hour ago, Ianastor01 said:

I'm studying animation, so I hope to one day work on an animated cosmere project. Sadly, I don't have anything I'm proud of in my portfolio.

It can't possibly be worse than any of my drawings, so I'd say you have nothing to be embarrassed about :)

By the way, what's your favorite magic system and why?

Edited by Trusk'our

19 minutes ago, Ianastor01 said:

Feruchemy, the most spectacular choreographies I imagined are with it. Allomancy close second.

Nice. Mine's got to be Hemalurgy because of all the crazy things you might be able to do with it, but Feruchemy's my second favorite; I just love the idea of being able to save up attributes for later and then releasing it in a rush of power.

Allomancy's my third favorite, as there are some cool things you can do with Allomantic pewter, steel, iron, bronze, and of course, duralumin :)

4 hours ago, Ianastor01 said:

Welcome to the Shard!! It's always great to meet another artist here! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel?

5 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

What's your favorite animated film? 

Lupin the 3rd, Castle of cagliostro.

5 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

I'd love to see some of your animation!

Here is a Rough story board of a figth I wrote on my mistborn fanfic.

And this is an Animation final exam that I had (I am not too pround of it)

Here is also 2 pages of the beginning of the same fanfic that I wrote

Pagina1.thumb.png.421bb5cf66d104a5b091b4b660429e9a.png

Pagina2.thumb.png.2d92a24ab9f3dc673c835a29f8813960.png

4 hours ago, Ianastor01 said:

Hmmm, that's a really tough choice, Wayne is pretty funny and I find Kelsier's gray morality interesting.

I think I'll go with stick

Haha the classic stick. Wayne is indeed hilarious. I'm currently reading Mistborn for the second time and reevaluating what I initially thought about Kelsier's complex character. It's been interesting thus far.