Talk to me I want friends lol

Hey all. I've been here a while but only recently got active again. I dont talk to anyone really so people should talk to me about anything Mistborn, Stormlight, or writing.

I'd love to talk to anyone, so please reach out.

Thanks!

I've also been wanting to start a novel for some time. I have some great ideas, thanks to several people, but if anyone wants to talk with me about it or even help me write it, then come talk!

13 minutes ago, Pruning the Blackthorn said:

Hello there.

What's the basic idea of your story?

What is your favorite Cosmere work and why?

My favorite Cosmere work is probably WoK

the VERY basic version is person gets power from mists and king tries to stop him ( i KNOW I KNOW it sounds a lot like mistborn but that’s just the SUPER basic version of it it’s a lot different inside haha)

30 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Welcome back to the Shard!! I'd be happy to read your story if you're willing to share it! 

Do you have a favorite kind of bagel?

i haven’t even wrote like any of it haha. also cinnamon  

20 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

HIiiii! I would love to hear more about your story! Also who's your favorite mistborn character? 

it’s gotta be either Kell or Breeze

2 minutes ago, Shardwatcher01 said:

i haven’t even wrote like any of it haha. also cinnamon  

it’s gotta be either Kell or Breeze

Yay! Cinnamons my favorite too!

6 hours ago, Shardwatcher01 said:

Hey all. I've been here a while but only recently got active again. I dont talk to anyone really so people should talk to me about anything Mistborn, Stormlight, or writing.

I'd love to talk to anyone, so please reach out.

Thanks!

It's always nice to have someone to talk to about something you're passionate about. Especially if it's Cosmere stuff :lol:

6 hours ago, Shardwatcher01 said:

I've also been wanting to start a novel for some time. I have some great ideas, thanks to several people, but if anyone wants to talk with me about it or even help me write it, then come talk!

Neat! I'd love to hear some more about it at some point.

1 hour ago, Trusk'our said:

It's always nice to have someone to talk to about something you're passionate about. Especially if it's Cosmere stuff :lol:

Neat! I'd love to hear some more about it at some point.

Yeah. I honestly havent even started writing cuz i just dont know where to start. I have a basic plot and I'm working on a magic system, but I just can never for the life of me find out how to start a book well. Any tips from you or anyone on opening or anything really would be amazing.

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Shardwatcher01 said:

Yeah. I honestly havent even started writing cuz i just dont know where to start. I have a basic plot and I'm working on a magic system, but I just can never for the life of me find out how to start a book well. Any tips from you or anyone on opening or anything really would be amazing.

In all honesty, that was how I was when I first started writing. . . and then I just kind of stopped at one point and never developed further :wacko:

I can worldbuild pretty well, but an actual story eludes me (Dungeon Mastering a D&d game doesn't count, as about 90% of it is winging it anyway).

4 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

In all honesty, that was how I was when I first started writing. . . and then I just kind of stopped at one point and never developed further :wacko:

I can worldbuild pretty well, but an actual story eludes me (Dungeon Mastering a D&d game doesn't count, as about 90% of it is winging it anyway).

Dang. Hey can I send you some worldbuilding stuff just to get another opinon?

Just now, Shardwatcher01 said:

Dang. Hey can I send you some worldbuilding stuff just to get another opinon?

Sure! I'd be happy to give my input.

I probably won't be able to focus too much on it until Saturday though, as I really need to be getting to bed and Friday is by far my busiest day of the week.