Hello! Fantasy Awash here and I am happy to be!

Hi there!

Excited to have joined now that I am pretty much up to date on the Cosmere.

I was gifted Mistborn for Christmas 2022 and was finished the trilogy by the beginning of January. Last year, I decided to start a booktube channel and read my way through the Cosmere. I almost reached my goal by reading the entirety of the Cosmere by Christmas but I ended up finishing RoW on NYE at 11:50 pm (ha), and Dawnshard was my first book of the year. I have Sunlit Man left, and that is all.

Excited to theorize with you all and dig deeper into the Cosmere!

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Awash said:

Thanks! It was such a fun reading year! I am almost sad that I won't be doing it again this year!

Who said you can't? I reread every series at the same time every year, ex: SA in the fall, Mistborn late spring, etc. I also have to much free time and mixed up priorities, so read at your leisure. Like I said, it's super fun! 

5 hours ago, Fantasy Awash said:

Hi there!

Excited to have joined now that I am pretty much up to date on the Cosmere.

I was gifted Mistborn for Christmas 2022 and was finished the trilogy by the beginning of January. Last year, I decided to start a booktube channel and read my way through the Cosmere. I almost reached my goal by reading the entirety of the Cosmere by Christmas but I ended up finishing RoW on NYE at 11:50 pm (ha), and Dawnshard was my first book of the year. I have Sunlit Man left, and that is all.

Excited to theorize with you all and dig deeper into the Cosmere!

Hey! Another nerd is added to our ranks bwahahahahaha😈

Happy to have you here! Who's your favorite mistborn character?

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

@Part Of The Narrative Definitely TenSoon! How about you? 

4 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

Who said you can't? I reread every series at the same time every year, ex: SA in the fall, Mistborn late spring, etc. I also have to much free time and mixed up priorities, so read at your leisure. Like I said, it's super fun! 

I am trying to catch up on other series this year 😂 or just start them but I am rereading Warbreaker!