Opal Lion claims Soother

Chartreuse Penguin claims Smoker

Amethyst Scorpion claims Vanilla

Fuchsia Ostrich claims Vanilla

Sage Kangaroo claims Vanilla

Salmon Meerkat claims Vanilla

NOT CLAIMED YET:

Mauve Crocodile, Sapphire Elephant, Oxblood Beagle, Saffron Iguana

Gives us an insight into the distro. Fairly passive imo.

Edited by Pearl Chameleon

23 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Tbh I've given up on pursuing penguin since no one seems to follow

Pretty sure they’re still a top train right now

1 minute ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Approximately percent chance a vanilla is lying 

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Pretty sure they’re still a top train right now

Approximately percent chance a vanilla is lying 

Also a lot of smokers. Compared to LG74 which had 4 village smokers and 1 Elim smoker (+2 Elim smokers and a rioter) there are many smokers, especially if there's only 3 vote manipulationers.

I suspect an Elim seeker or soother (rioter would've been noticed by now) among the vanilla claims

26 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

ORDERED ROLECLAIMS

Coral Swan claimed Smoker

Ivory dragonfly flipped village Mistborn

Emerald Falcon flipped village Vanilla

Charcoal Hyena flipped village Smoker

Azure Mouse flipped village Tineye

Pearl Chameleon claims Thug

Melon Dingo flipped Elim Seeker

Mint Heron flipped village Vanilla

Plum Rhino flipped village Soother

Indigo Weasel flipped village Smoker

Amber Vulture flipped Elim Thug

Onyx Flamingo flipped village Tineye

Cream Tuatara flipped Elim Rioter

Quartz Zebra claims Coinshot

Opal Lion claims Soother

Chartreuse Penguin claims Smoker

Amethyst Scorpion claims Vanilla

Fuchsia Ostrich claims Vanilla

Sage Kangaroo claims Vanilla

Salmon Meerkat claims Vanilla

NOT CLAIMED YET:

Mauve Crocodile, Sapphire Elephant, Oxblood Beagle, Saffron Iguana, Magenta Albatross 

Forgot to add alb.

I'm going to quickly order this real quick:

Spoiler

1. Amber Vulture: Spiked Thug

2. Amethyst Scorpion: Vanilla

3. Azure Mouse: Village Tineye

4. Charcoal Hyena: Village Smoker

5. Chartreuse Penguin: Smoker

6. Coral Swan: Smoker

7. Cream Tuatara: Spiked Rioter

8. Emerald Falcon: Village Vanilla

9. Fuchsia Ostrich: Vanilla

10. Indigo Weasel: Village Smoker

11. Ivory Dragonfly: Village Mistborn

12. Magenta Albatross: 

13. Mauve Crocodile: 

14. Melon Dingo: Spiked Seeker

15. Mint Heron: Village Vanilla

16. Onyx Flamingo: Village Tineye 

17. Opal Lion: Soother

18. Oxblood Beagle: 

19. Pearl Chameleon: Village Thug

20. Plum Rhino: Village Soother

21. Quartz Zebra: Village Coinshot

22. Saffron Iguana: 

23. Sage Kangaroo: Vanilla

24. Salmon Meerkat: Vanilla

25. Sapphire Elephant: 

Added Village in front of myself (because I know my alignment) and Zebra (because distro doesn't suggest e!Coinshot and why would zebra shoot vulture)

Edited by Pearl Chameleon
Removed accidental "Village" In front of Opal Lion

4 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

I also don't get why you didn't mention the fact that I was the vote manip yesterday but that's kinda just like lol

I... honestly thought I had, and was confused why you were saying I hadn't... >> The forum ate the first go at a response so that's probably where it went.

4 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Has anyone else noticed how I haven't given any actual reads this game or is it just me

I had.

5 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Anyways I don't remember anything Sapphire has posted but I think Mauve is village maybe kinda idk 

Has anyone else noticed how I haven't given any actual reads this game or is it just me

i remembered that ele posted something d2 maybe that was okay. and yeah kinda but me too

5 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

My question is why do you think it's Villagery when I explicitly said I'd come back because I felt guilty? Wouldn't you think that elims would feel more guilty from not posting than villagers?

I wanna go back to lg74 I want to live in lg74 for eternity

EDIT:

Maybe I will end up voting Iguana 

I really don't think I wanna kill penguin

EDIT EDIT: we could be a little crazy and kill Beagle I mean we rly could

ehhh i mean at a point when village is kinda down the gutter, and youre id'd as a stronger player youd argue that guilt is indicative of failing so meh . but also w/e

4 hours ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

1 - 

2. If spew means content in the thread, yeah partially. That and VCA. 

3. 5 days ago, so that puts it around D2.

5. Content, votes, voted on Vulture, was involved in the decision to shoot Vulture. 

mmmm okay fair enough @Sapphire Elephant wya lol

spew meaning the posts of a dead mafia, read in order to gain insight on what potential partners or clears could be discovered from there.

noted

i forgot about that actually uhm. okay scorp can be put behind my brain then.

4 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Pragmatically, I will need to shoot you the Night after this one! If we've made it to then without an elim flip, the right play is to get rid of the vote manip! 

That's the spirit!

You'll have to fight their mom then! 

I just can't get over the stacked elim votes on Iguana from D1! Unless the plan was for Tuatara to Riot off and make it less close! 

Do we know who removed the vote from Meerkat D1! I've been village reading that test of their role, so come take credit! 

xD
who said what about my mom

im kinda using that double stack as arguement that elims were kinda low pressure at eod1 like. i mean again. i know im V, and if elims werent feeling enough heat that they could just stack up on me, it implies that penguin isnt one. can anybody understand that????

3 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

they felt a need to mention that it was for rp purposes. she could have used subtler wording like "gotten them killed" but she said "killed them."

ah. i mean why bring this up now tho?

2 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Is it truly iguana let's be honest it probably is

@Pearl Chameleon you never explained a why and id very much like one :P. idk im just vibing :P.

edit:

ele doesnt rlly have much but if nothing else they have a low placement of vultre here thats kinda unexplained. dunno if i think thats AI tho bc i can see either way :wowee:

edit:

why is it so quiet did the party leave :[

Edited by Saffron Iguana

2 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Doubt*

I'm serious, testing the validity of the Smoker claim exposes your role for no reason, so it's a villagey act! 

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Sus claim kill on sight

…Not actually. But you know :P.

Which is more likely, that it's a balanced 3:1 ratio of village to elim smokers, or that the GMs thought it'd be funny to make every Smoker in the game village! 

There's still time to shoot every Smoker, just for tradition's sake. 

I saw a great ad recently that said '12 million eyes will be watching this game', which I assume was a clever copywriter's way of exaggerating 6 million expected viewers! 

That's off topic. You're supposed to be killing people.

I'm not doing Ele , although the readlist thing Ig mentioned is interesting! It'd mean three elims were inactives, which would be startling! Filter dodger Croc makes more sense than that, by virtue of refusing to die easily! 

I like the Penguin shot because it has an obvious pair (Ostrich)! If it's wrong, then we can smash the panic button and do unintuitive exes! 

24 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

I saw a great ad recently that said '12 million eyes will be watching this game', which I assume was a clever copywriter's way of exaggerating 6 million expected viewers! 

That's off topic. You're supposed to be killing people.

I'm not doing Ele , although the readlist thing Ig mentioned is interesting! It'd mean three elims were inactives, which would be startling! Filter dodger Croc makes more sense than that, by virtue of refusing to die easily! 

I like the Penguin shot because it has an obvious pair (Ostrich)! If it's wrong, then we can smash the panic button and do unintuitive exes! 

i dont know if ele is the play either, but i mean hey i may as well work off kangaroo yk.

why do you think ostritch is the obv pair for penguin? who're you panicking for LOL>???
also.

uhm. just for me zebra can you hard shield me today? i wouldnt ask for this if i was mafia (smile) (well, maybe not) (but also i just dont know if i have it in me to deal with this at eod and meh)

i dont know if im convinced for a penguin elim but im kind of struggling for answers i need to put in more work than ive had time for whoops

maybe its due for poe shortening and trustfalling ... mmmm m m i hate doing that tho </3.

18 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

uhm. just for me zebra can you hard shield me today?

Hm! 

You should negotiate. Only do it if they spike themselves. 

That's a bad idea! I'll just say if y'all vote off the person who voted an elim and was voted on by two D1 without checking the more obvious answers first, I'll call you crazy! 

Ostrich I think knew Flamingo was a Tineye, so they knew to take that shot! Correct me if I'm wrong! And the voting record is questionable! And they tried to sus me earlier today, which I read as keeping their options open! 

2 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Hm! 

You should negotiate. Only do it if they spike themselves. 

That's a bad idea! I'll just say if y'all vote off the person who voted an elim and was voted on by two D1 without checking the more obvious answers first, I'll call you crazy! 

Ostrich I think knew Flamingo was a Tineye, so they knew to take that shot! Correct me if I'm wrong! And the voting record is questionable! And they tried to sus me earlier today, which I read as keeping their options open! 

😄  oh well

I kind of initially assumed that tineyes would be priority targets for elim kills before mouse suggested the alternative. I dunno, I do think in general flamingo would be a weird kill to make, but it probably was due to that role reasoning?

How does that lead ostritch to be obviously paired for penguin though. Noted otherwise.