Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

Here is the updated vote count (Tallybot isn't catching votes on Kangaroo)

Mint Heron (5) - Amber Vulture, Chartreuse Penguin, Oxblood Beagle, Quartz Zebra
Amber Vulture (3) - Fuchsia Ostrich, Mint Heron, Salmon Meerkat
Pearl Chameleon (2) - Coral Swan, Pearl Chameleon
Magenta Albatross (1) - Amethyst Scorpion
Mauve Crocodile (1) - Saffron Iguana
Sage Kangaroo (1) - Opal Lion

2 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

You think there’s a lot of elims on you. Why?

also for posterity, voting my favourite 0 poster mauve crocodile

Because I was inactive basically the entire turn yet the train managed to persist on me with close to no contradiction. Scorps and penguins votes on me felt like they were just hopping onto my train, but scorp was working on a post and has changed their vote so meh. Still don't know why penguin went silent after I started posting.

Also why vote crocodile?

@Fuchsia Ostrich I said I'll be back in 12 hours because I was heading to sleep and excepted to be awake a caught up in that time, but unfortunately, I overslept and as a result my day ended up being busier than expected. 

So I'm being condemned because.... I said I'll be back in 12 hours and wasn't?

Some points I thought of while catching up

->Why would the Vulture shoot claim to Zebra? 

-> Funnily enough, I think Meerkat is my strongest village read right now. 

-> I think if Chameleon is evil, they've been distancing from Penguin.

I'm still confused about everyone else but let's look at the Chameleon timeline of this cycle - 

They start off the cycle thinking Meerkat is an LHF, thinking they'd be easy to execute. States Mouse as a reason for the vote on Meerkat. I think EVERYONE forgot about this - 

On 1/9/2024 at 5:08 PM, Pearl Chameleon said:

In my PM, azure mouse said that signs were pointing to e!Meerkat, just FWIW

This is followed by anyone who's been talking privately to Mouse denying this and actually stating the contrary. I can add my side as well, Mouse had at least strayed from e!Meerkat during the cycle. 

Immediately following players coming out claiming the information regarding Mouse was false, Chameleon claims Mistborn. You all thought it was weird they claimed that early in the cycle. I think it was a pre-emptive freak-out. 

Follows this up with a self-vote. Starts the "Penguin is elim" parroting. 

Walks back the Mistborn claim with a Thug claim. Thug claims are always deterring the village as it is seen as an "effort" to kill the claimant. Also mentions the possibility of a Rioter. Recall my case for them last cycle where I thought they showed signs about knowing something more the way they danced around VM. 

Then goes on to defend themselves for the rest. The whole cycle has been a topsy-turvy change-of-face from Chameleon. Their reasoning that they wanted to get NK'ed is really not worth all this hassle. If they wanted to get NK'ed why not claim in the night? Why not claim last night? Why not claim last day in fact, when they were up on the chopping board. The simple answer is they freaked out after making a case on Meerkat. And pre-emptively claimed Mistborn. Then walked it back with a Thug claim to hinder any votes on them. Pearl Chameleon

3 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

No.

If you're village, your protest self vote is doing more harm than good. Please just choose literally anyone else.

1 minute ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

@Fuchsia Ostrich I said I'll be back in 12 hours because I was heading to sleep and excepted to be awake a caught up in that time, but unfortunately, I overslept and as a result my day ended up being busier than expected. 

So I'm being condemned because.... I said I'll be back in 12 hours and wasn't?

Some points I thought of while catching up

->Why would the Vulture shoot claim to Zebra? 

-> Funnily enough, I think Meerkat is my strongest village read right now. 

-> I think if Chameleon is evil, they've been distancing from Penguin.

I'm still confused about everyone else but let's look at the Chameleon timeline of this cycle - 

They start off the cycle thinking Meerkat is an LHF, thinking they'd be easy to execute. States Mouse as a reason for the vote on Meerkat. I think EVERYONE forgot about this - 

This is followed by anyone who's been talking privately to Mouse denying this and actually stating the contrary. I can add my side as well, Mouse had at least strayed from e!Meerkat during the cycle. 

Immediately following players coming out claiming the information regarding Mouse was false, Chameleon claims Mistborn. You all thought it was weird they claimed that early in the cycle. I think it was a pre-emptive freak-out. 

Follows this up with a self-vote. Starts the "Penguin is elim" parroting. 

Walks back the Mistborn claim with a Thug claim. Thug claims are always deterring the village as it is seen as an "effort" to kill the claimant. Also mentions the possibility of a Rioter. Recall my case for them last cycle where I thought they showed signs about knowing something more the way they danced around VM. 

Then goes on to defend themselves for the rest. The whole cycle has been a topsy-turvy change-of-face from Chameleon. Their reasoning that they wanted to get NK'ed is really not worth all this hassle. If they wanted to get NK'ed why not claim in the night? Why not claim last night? Why not claim last day in fact, when they were up on the chopping board. The simple answer is they freaked out after making a case on Meerkat. And pre-emptively claimed Mistborn. Then walked it back with a Thug claim to hinder any votes on them. Pearl Chameleon

Eh you're old news, we moved past there. Vote Vulture with me instead? :)

Just now, Mint Heron said:

Why the Albatross swing?

Huh. I expected someone to ask, just not necessarily you.

Albatross has been around some, but hasn't contributed anything to the current discussion or voted. Then Scorpion moves their vote to them and says something about wanting Vulture to die but not vote on them. Then as soon as I vote Albatross, they're there viewing the thread. Seems a better semi-random-exe than Kangaroo to me.

But I can move my vote back to you, if you want.

17 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

Because I was inactive basically the entire turn yet the train managed to persist on me with close to no contradiction. Scorps and penguins votes on me felt like they were just hopping onto my train, but scorp was working on a post and has changed their vote so meh. Still don't know why penguin went silent after I started posting.

Also why vote crocodile?

cant deal with responding to above- idk i don’t know why u think ur a high elim target when you claimed BV itt

because it’s not gaining traction- and they’re just barely avoiding an inactivity kill. this is like the third time i’ve tried this

1 minute ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Huh. I expected someone to ask, just not necessarily you.

Albatross has been around some, but hasn't contributed anything to the current discussion or voted. Then Scorpion moves their vote to them and says something about wanting Vulture to die but not vote on them. Then as soon as I vote Albatross, they're there viewing the thread. Seems a better semi-random-exe than Kangaroo to me.

But I can move my vote back to you, if you want.

I mean...xD

Why albatross (who will be little to no info given in a lynch) compared to someone like vulture? I mean I feel like my death would be more helpful than that of a barley active player.

1 minute ago, Mint Heron said:

I mean...xD

Why albatross (who will be little to no info given in a lynch) compared to someone like vulture? I mean I feel like my death would be more helpful than that of a barley active player.

Because I don't particularly E!read either Vulture or you. Maybe that's just because I spent so long on Cham. But, maybe it's not. And Albatross has done more than, say, Elephant. (Or Crocodile, from what I remember.)

Just now, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Because I don't particularly E!read either Vulture or you. Maybe that's just because I spent so long on Cham. But, maybe it's not. And Albatross has done more than, say, Elephant. (Or Crocodile, from what I remember.)

The fact that I can't remember what any of those players have said puts them all in the not very active bin for me.

6 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Eh you're old news, we moved past there. Vote Vulture with me instead? :)

Why? If they thought Heron was the Coinshot and they are evil, they could have just killed them in the night. Why bring it up in the thread and then give reasoning that they think Heron is Coinshot to vote on them. That doesn't make sense. 

5 Heron, 3 Vulture, 3 Albatross, 2 Chameleon?

Just now, Sage Kangaroo said:

Why? If they thought Heron was the Coinshot and they are evil, they could have just killed them in the night. Why bring it up in the thread and then give reasoning that they think Heron is Coinshot to vote on them. That doesn't make sense. 

Because they don't seriously think Heron was the CS. It was deflection to prevent them from getting exed, and ever since the Heron wagon has not dissolved

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

Just now, Sage Kangaroo said:

Idk why they think I was the coinshot. Im def not.

6 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

cant deal with responding to above- idk i don’t know why u think ur a high elim target when you claimed BV itt

because it’s not gaining traction- and they’re just barely avoiding an inactivity kill. this is like the third time i’ve tried this

What's BV?