Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

[2] Well if you haven't noticed, you're not dying today. Don't know if you noticed the VC.

and

[1] You're tilted and not reading my post or my vote. Am I voting you? am I voting Heron? Who am I voting? Where do you see my reads? What posts do you see me making?

My point is, I'd rather die today than be double Exe'd and singlehandedly cost another village loss.

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

My point is, I'd rather die today than be double Exe'd and singlehandedly cost another village loss.

Confused now because you claim thug, and uh, you won't die.

Man I got no clue who pearl is but if I wasn't playing this game I'd think they were me rn fr

EDIT:

wait....hmmmm.....I see....

no wait i don't

5/3 2 hours before eod.

Mint Heron (5): Amber Vulture, Quartz Zebra, Amethyst Scorpion, Oxblood Beagle, Chartreuse Penguin

Sage Kangaroo (3): Fuchsia Ostrich, Saffron Iguana, Opal Lion

Pearl Chameleon (2): Pearl Chameleon, Coral Swan

Amber Vulture (1): Salmon Meerkat

What if all these are villagers

5 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

The point of this fake claim stuff, as has been previously stated, is to get NK'd. The reaction part was secondary. I should not have to keep on explaining this.

Secondly, I don't know how many times I have to phrase this for you, but THE SEEKER DOESN'T STORMING EXIST. Stop asking about it, because I've already given you an answer.

Additionally, I'd like to note that AG8 Meerkas was perfectly fine with the gambit because they were going to die anyways. Mouse mentioned it to me in a PM.

If the point was to get NK'd, why spend so many posts declaring me an Elim? And why break from the gambit? There weren't really that many votes on you, and to be perfectly honest I might have bailed as soon as I saw Scorpion and Meerkat just up and decide to follow me.

Yes, there is no Seeker. I think (I hope) everyone's on the same page of that by now. Just the way you phrased things after you claimed Thug and claimed no Seeker... I don't know why you asked if anyone could prove a Seeker existed. 

I think I'm on the opinion that this was a poorly-executed but probably Village gambit. Where that goes from here, I don't know. But probably not here.

4 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Man I got no clue who pearl is but if I wasn't playing this game I'd think they were me rn fr

NGL I think this is the other reason I can't ID Chameleon...

@Quartz Zebra - just asking, can you confirm that your Mistborn contact is not either Chameleon or Heron?

If chameleon is who seems to be implied I don’t mind. Holding out bc I feel like I might have a decent grasp there but don’t have the time to think on it right now. But I’m kind of annoyed. Can I see some worldbuilding from you maybe? That’s something I think you’re findable from @Pearl Chameleon can you walk me through some stuff like that?

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I think I'm on the opinion that this was a poorly-executed but probably Village gambit. Where that goes from here, I don't know. But probably not here

I agree, which is why I ask why you are on Heron? There has been absolutely no resistance to their exe. There has also been a lot of no posters today but uh straw's post counter either doesn't work because of the site update or i broke it so

10 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Confused now because you claim thug, and uh, you won't die.

EDIT:

wait....hmmmm.....I see....

no wait i don't

5/3 2 hours before eod.

What if all these are villagers

I just want to leave

6 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

If the point was to get NK'd, why spend so many posts declaring me an Elim? And why break from the gambit? There weren't really that many votes on you, and to be perfectly honest I might have bailed as soon as I saw Scorpion and Meerkat just up and decide to follow me.

Yes, there is no Seeker. I think (I hope) everyone's on the same page of that by now. Just the way you phrased things after you claimed Thug and claimed no Seeker... I don't know why you asked if anyone could prove a Seeker existed. 

I think I'm on the opinion that this was a poorly-executed but probably Village gambit. Where that goes from here, I don't know. But probably not here.

@Quartz Zebra - just asking, can you confirm that your Mistborn contact is not either Chameleon or Heron?

Because you are an elim? You reacted to the gambit as if you were an Elim? What else?

4 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Yes, it's not the people I'm actively pushing for the death of! 

Or is it? 

No, it's not! 

Anyway, even rhetorical questions can come off as abrasive in this context! My vote is on Heron! If it comes down to Cham or someone else, I'll vote Cham! 

If we're right, we're right, and if we're wrong, we're wrong! Lock in your votes and let's reevaluate this tomorrow! Sorry to whoever dies, that's how POE and fog of war works! 

If you feel like you're not doing your job if you don't draw blood from a stone at EOD, it's okay to just let whatever happens happen! Your team won't blame you! 

5 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

I agree, which is why I ask why you are on Heron? There has been absolutely no resistance to their exe. There has also been a lot of no posters today but uh straw's post counter either doesn't work because of the site update or i broke it so

Honestly, I'm running out of analysis time to find another option. Have too many things I need to do today.

That and there's a bit of a resistance paradox. Too long without resistance, Villagers get antsy and create a side train, suddenly that's resistance and other Villagers lock down. See the sudden Kangaroo push. I'm not terribly suspicious of Heron but I'd also rather kill Heron than Cham or some other train that assembles itself out of nowhere with little reasoning. At least for now.

4 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Because you are an elim? You reacted to the gambit as if you were an Elim? What else?

I think if we try and 1-for-1 each other, we're both going to be rather disappointed.

I'm not an Elim. I know that means approximately nothing to just say, but I don't see what you're seeing with me being Elim, and it seems like most other players aren't either. I just wanted something to make sense as to what was happening, with limited time to do so.

I'm probably going to be away for the next hour or so, then I'll look back and either try and figure a third option out or just write Murph again.

Spoiler

Amber Vulture 1
Amethyst Scorpion 7
Chartreuse Penguin 2
Coral Swan 3
Cream Tuatara 0
Fuschia Ostrich 2
Indigo Weasel 0
Magenta Albtross 0
Mauve Crocodile 0
Melon Dingo 0
Mint Heron 0
Onyx Flamingo 0
Oxblood Beagle 5
Pearl Chameleon 2
Plum Rhinoceros 0
Quartz Zebra 1
Saffron Iguana 3
Sage Kangaroo 0
Salmon Meerkat 5
Sapphire Elephant 0

Not posts, but votes. Since posts would take me too long.

Elephant, Kangaroo, Flamingo, Heron, Melon, Alb, Mauve, Weasel, Tuatara.

That's A whole HALF the game that is not playing. Why are we fighting about who here right now is an Elim. There's only 10 of us talking really. It's technically possible though not for sure ofc that there are 0-1 elims even talking today.

Technically I believe Kangaroo, Heron, and I think Alb talked today. Once maybe.

1 minute ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

That and there's a bit of a resistance paradox. Too long without resistance, Villagers get antsy and create a side train, suddenly that's resistance and other Villagers lock down. See the sudden Kangaroo push. I'm not terribly suspicious of Heron but I'd also rather kill Heron than Cham or some other train that assembles itself out of nowhere with little reasoning. At least for now.

read above

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

read above

Fair point.

From that list, Sapphire Elephant I think is an interesting push. They had up to 3 votes D1, and if Chameleon is Village then they essentially only had Villagers vote on them.

Alternatively, Coral Swan claimed Smoker and then had their vote canceled. Which means they either actively decided to turn their Coppercloud off for D1, or they're not actually a Smoker.

@Magenta Albatross, got a vote for us?

4 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Amber Vulture 1
Amethyst Scorpion 7
Chartreuse Penguin 2
Coral Swan 3
Cream Tuatara 0
Fuschia Ostrich 2
Indigo Weasel 0
Magenta Albtross 0
Mauve Crocodile 0
Melon Dingo 0
Mint Heron 0
Onyx Flamingo 0
Oxblood Beagle 5
Pearl Chameleon 2
Plum Rhinoceros 0
Quartz Zebra 1
Saffron Iguana 3
Sage Kangaroo 0
Salmon Meerkat 5
Sapphire Elephant 0

Not posts, but votes. Since posts would take me too long.

Elephant, Kangaroo, Flamingo, Heron, Melon, Alb, Mauve, Weasel, Tuatara.

That's A whole HALF the game that is not playing. Why are we fighting about who here right now is an Elim. There's only 10 of us talking really. It's technically possible though not for sure ofc that there are 0-1 elims even talking today.

Technically I believe Kangaroo, Heron, and I think Alb talked today. Once maybe.

read above

Let them get filter killed. Sounds fun. Might do it myself, actually. 

Just now, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Fair point.

From that list, Sapphire Elephant I think is an interesting push. They had up to 3 votes D1, and if Chameleon is Village then they essentially only had Villagers vote on them.

Alternatively, Coral Swan claimed Smoker and then had their vote canceled. Which means they either actively decided to turn their Coppercloud off for D1, or they're not actually a Smoker.

They turned their copper cloud off, as has been said before.

Uhm. Hi? I'm back. Looks like I might be dying. It's alright I guess, as I'm roleless so better that then a village role. Elim would be better tho. I've been working off and on on a Cham analysis. Might as well post what I have this far.

Spoiler

Okay here we go.

Time to do some deep dives into some players. First up is chameleon.

Day 1: 

Greetings

Elephant Votes Vulture

Lion Votes Rhino

Meerkat Votes Falcon

Zebra Votes Elephant

Mouse Votes Meerkat

Lion Votes Mouse

Rhino Votes Meerkat

Falcon Votes Meerkat

Dragonfly Votes Scorpion

Scorpion Votes Mouse

Scorpion Votes Rhino

Vulture Votes Chameleon

Penguin Votes Weasel

Beagle Votes Rhino

Albatross Votes Falcon

Mouse Votes Weasel

Hyena Votes Falcon

Scorpion Votes Hyena 

Elephant Votes Scorpion

Ooh a reads list from Cham. Vl: amythyst scorpion, Emerald falcon. N+ azure moose, amber vulture. N: salmon Meerkat, charcoal hyena. N- Plum rhino, ivory dragonfly, sapphire elephant. It's the fourth page of D1, so not surprising that there are no Elim reads.

Beagle Unvotes Rhino

Cham votes Dragonfly. This matches their reads list, as far as I can tell the reasoning is that dragonfly was voting scorpion. Not sure exactly why they were defending scorp. Also states that mouse and falcon should be killed solely for playstyle (which I agree with). This was the first vote on dragonfly.

Iguana votes Chameleon

Falcon Unvotes Meerkat

Cham asks for VC 

Vulture Unvotes Chameleon

Iguana Votes Falcon

Cham changes vote to Elephant, claiming voting should be going towards less active players, tho does pose the counter argument that more active players yield more info upon death. (I don't feel that this is necessarily alignment indicative, but I feel like elims are generally at least somewhat active, so only killing inactives isn't really helping the village out). This was a second vote on elephant (the first was by zebra).

Cham claims their dragonfly vote was because they were lurking earlier. I'm not sure why they didn't mention this when they first vote dragonfly… he then claims that he unvoted dragonfly in order to make a counterwagon on someone he found null/sus. Basically switched from one null/sus read to another.

Cham clarifies something about their cosmetic role

Mouse Votes Elephant

Lists falcon, meerkat, and rhino as most suspicious. This moves two people from the higher village side of their previous reads list down to most suspicious and keeps his current vote there as well. I'm curious as to why dragonfly and rhino aren't on this list as they were also the lowest on his previous reads list.

Dragonfly Votes Elephant

Now this is where things start to get interesting. Iguana questions why falcon was changed from vil read to sus and what changed. Chams response: “nothing really”. Nothing changed, and somehow falcon and meerkat just magically switched from being vil reads to sus reads. Gives reasons for the reads that seem noncommittal. Very swigny with opinions not looking great.

Cham responding to a mouse meme.

Zebra Unvotes Elephant

Cham RP

Heron Votes Beagle

Meerkat Unvotes Falcon

Scorpion Votes Iguana

Albatross Unvotes Falcon

Swan Votes Meerkat

Flamingo Votes Hyena

Dingo Votes Iguana

Hyena Votes Dingo

Meerkat Votes Swan

Vulture Votes Dragonfly

Falcon Votes Dragonfly

Greetings from Cham. I'm slightly confused why.

Iguana Votes Heron

Cham agrees when Falcon has a bad feeling about the elephant vote by dragonfly. i don't understand this as Cham is currently voting elephant.

Cham encourages swan to vote someone they suspect or someone that isn't active when swan Votes Meerkat. (Possible e-e meerkat and Cham?)

Scorpion Votes Dragonfly

Kangaroo Votes Swan

Rhino Unvotes Meerkat

Mouse Votes Penguin

Beagle Votes Hyena

Scorpion Votes Hyena

Cham says read list soon

Updated Reads list! Let's see if it matches with their claims of reads beforehand. 

[VR: Azure Mouse, Amethyst Scorpion, Emerald Falcon. VL: Amber Vulture, Coral Swan. N+: Oxblood Beagle, Magenta Albatross, Salmon Meerkat, Sage Kangaroo, Opal Lion, Melon Dingo, Mint Heron. N: Quartz Zebra, Plum Rhino, Cream Tuatara, Fuchsia Ostrich, Mauve Crocodile. (N-): Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Onyx Flamingo, Ivory Dragonfly. SL: Saffron Iguana, Sapphire Elephant.]

Okay so Elephant Makes sense to be lowest, as that is where Chams current vote still resides. Makes sense that Meerkat is somewhat higher as Cham seemed to defend them earlier. BUT. But earlier Meerkat was one of the three that Cham was sus of so it's interesting to see that change. Dragonfly is still relatively low on the list which matches. Rhino is now neutral, so he's somehow moved up from being suspicious when he (Rhino) has only posted once or maybe twice since then. Now this is interesting. Look where Falcon is. Back at the very top of the reads list. Not sure why they went top to bottom to top like that. Other changes to note: Hyena moved slightly down. 

Asked to give reasons on certain reads. During same post asks if dragonfly looks like e!lurker or v!lurker. Interesting question ig. Anyhow. Reasons for Falcon being higher include: memes actually have substance, elims wouldn't demand that much attention (tho I disagree with this one, especially as the memery was likely decided before the game began) and another ‘big’ reason that Cham wont say in thread. Reason for Heron is they don't remember but have positive vibes. Same for Hyena except Cham feels they are holding back. Not sure what that means. I'll just paste his reasons for iguana: “Amethyst noted some continuity errors, and I agree. Your Chameleon vote felt also a bit strange as well, and the amount of backtracking you do is not making me feel any better. Again, vibes also are leaning me towards "trying to throw an anchor into the thread for my Elim team," but the reason why I haven't voted you is simply because it will be more beneficial to let you cook, persay, because if you are an elim, we have more content to analyze, and if you're village, it's going to be more prevalent.” not sure why Cham refers to themselves in the third person. Also I think stating the reason for not voting is a bit odd. Also note that Iguanas vote at this point was on myself, not Cham.

Penguin Votes Dragonfly

Iguana Votes Tuaratura (or however u fricken spell that)

Tuatara Votes Iguana

Albatross Votes Flamingo

Chameleon votes Dragonfly for lurking. 

Dragonfly posts massive reads list.

Chameleon switches vote back to elephant. Claims he village reads dragonfly for their reads post.

Falcon Votes Penguin

Cham votes Penguin for lurking and avoiding meaningful conversation. That's fair. He then says “Sapphire Elephant is okay... For now”. Not sure why he said that? Does it mean they're safe from his vote, or that cham doesn't find them suspicious?

Cham reads swan as village. Matches reads list. 

Flamingo Votes Penguin

Chameleon votes Flamingo, who was lower down on reads list.

Iguana Votes Flamingo (this honestly makes me think e-e Cham and iguana)

Iguana Votes Tuaratura

Ostrich Votes Dragonfly

Dragonfly Died, village mistborn. Flamingo was Chams vote.

Night 1

Cham says if ostrich is elim, penguin likely is as well. Believes there isn't that much vote manip. Encourages coinshot to kill Penguin, Elephant, or Hyena. This matches previous reads list. 

Cham is okay with an Ostrich shot. Ostrich is right in the middle of his previous reads list, so meh.

Cham asking ostrich about their dragonfly vote. Pending reads list.

Claims elephant was a poke vote. Pending reads list.

Asks beagle why they think Cham is elim. 

New reads list (yay!) 

[VR: Amethyst Scorpion, Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon. VL: Oxblood Beagle, Chartreuse Penguin, Amber Vulture, Fuchsia Ostrich. N+: Opal Lion, Salmon Meerkat Sage Kangaroo. N: Quartz Zebra, Cream Tuatara, Mauve Crocodile. (N-): plum rhino, Saffron Iguana, Onyx Flamingo, Hyena. SL: Sapphire Elephant]

Let's see how it matches since claims from previous reads list. Hyena and elephant match, but penguin is high up when Cham wanted them to be coinshot killed? (This could point to e-e Cham penguin). Flamingo is lower down, matching his vote. Note that swan is not on the list. Previously was village read. Dragonfly also appears to be missing. Other then that, nothing notable I can find.

About 10 or less posts later, Cham now thinks Ostrich and Penguin are both village. Matches reads list.

Cham asks for Zebras read on them.

Something about orlok

Cham doesn't know about tuatara bot claims dingo isn't a problem until later game. Dingo wasn't on his reads list, but tuatara was listed as neutral.

Something about smoker ability

Valcon died, vanillager.

Day 2

No coinshot, lost of vote manip (?) Why this what?

Zebra Votes Ostrich

Cham Votes Flamingo

Complaining about no coinshot. 

Scorpion Votes Hyena

Zebra Votes Penguin

Beagle Vo

tes Meerkat

Mouse Votes Hyena

Heron Votes Scorpion

Lion Votes Heron

Cham tells iguana they aren't obv town.

Uhm. I'm not sure about Cham. They seem to be moving their reads around quite a bit over short periods of time which does feel elimy. But there's not really other things I found on that end. 

I don't get the flam votes? Idk. I'd be willing to vote Cham ig in self pres. I'm also willing to vote Vulture or Iguana if people want to go there.

Sorry for the double post, but could somebody give me who's voting me and their reasons? I'm going to try and find them in the thread but any help helps.

Edit: wasn't a double post, it was merged.

Edited by Mint Heron

3 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

Uhm. Hi? I'm back. Looks like I might be dying. It's alright I guess, as I'm roleless so better that then a village role. Elim would be better tho. I've been working off and on on a Cham analysis. Might as well post what I have this far.

Hide contents

Okay here we go.

Time to do some deep dives into some players. First up is chameleon.

Day 1: 

Greetings

Elephant Votes Vulture

Lion Votes Rhino

Meerkat Votes Falcon

Zebra Votes Elephant

Mouse Votes Meerkat

Lion Votes Mouse

Rhino Votes Meerkat

Falcon Votes Meerkat

Dragonfly Votes Scorpion

Scorpion Votes Mouse

Scorpion Votes Rhino

Vulture Votes Chameleon

Penguin Votes Weasel

Beagle Votes Rhino

Albatross Votes Falcon

Mouse Votes Weasel

Hyena Votes Falcon

Scorpion Votes Hyena 

Elephant Votes Scorpion

Ooh a reads list from Cham. Vl: amythyst scorpion, Emerald falcon. N+ azure moose, amber vulture. N: salmon Meerkat, charcoal hyena. N- Plum rhino, ivory dragonfly, sapphire elephant. It's the fourth page of D1, so not surprising that there are no Elim reads.

Beagle Unvotes Rhino

Cham votes Dragonfly. This matches their reads list, as far as I can tell the reasoning is that dragonfly was voting scorpion. Not sure exactly why they were defending scorp. Also states that mouse and falcon should be killed solely for playstyle (which I agree with). This was the first vote on dragonfly.

Iguana votes Chameleon

Falcon Unvotes Meerkat

Cham asks for VC 

Vulture Unvotes Chameleon

Iguana Votes Falcon

Cham changes vote to Elephant, claiming voting should be going towards less active players, tho does pose the counter argument that more active players yield more info upon death. (I don't feel that this is necessarily alignment indicative, but I feel like elims are generally at least somewhat active, so only killing inactives isn't really helping the village out). This was a second vote on elephant (the first was by zebra).

Cham claims their dragonfly vote was because they were lurking earlier. I'm not sure why they didn't mention this when they first vote dragonfly… he then claims that he unvoted dragonfly in order to make a counterwagon on someone he found null/sus. Basically switched from one null/sus read to another.

Cham clarifies something about their cosmetic role

Mouse Votes Elephant

Lists falcon, meerkat, and rhino as most suspicious. This moves two people from the higher village side of their previous reads list down to most suspicious and keeps his current vote there as well. I'm curious as to why dragonfly and rhino aren't on this list as they were also the lowest on his previous reads list.

Dragonfly Votes Elephant

Now this is where things start to get interesting. Iguana questions why falcon was changed from vil read to sus and what changed. Chams response: “nothing really”. Nothing changed, and somehow falcon and meerkat just magically switched from being vil reads to sus reads. Gives reasons for the reads that seem noncommittal. Very swigny with opinions not looking great.

Cham responding to a mouse meme.

Zebra Unvotes Elephant

Cham RP

Heron Votes Beagle

Meerkat Unvotes Falcon

Scorpion Votes Iguana

Albatross Unvotes Falcon

Swan Votes Meerkat

Flamingo Votes Hyena

Dingo Votes Iguana

Hyena Votes Dingo

Meerkat Votes Swan

Vulture Votes Dragonfly

Falcon Votes Dragonfly

Greetings from Cham. I'm slightly confused why.

Iguana Votes Heron

Cham agrees when Falcon has a bad feeling about the elephant vote by dragonfly. i don't understand this as Cham is currently voting elephant.

Cham encourages swan to vote someone they suspect or someone that isn't active when swan Votes Meerkat. (Possible e-e meerkat and Cham?)

Scorpion Votes Dragonfly

Kangaroo Votes Swan

Rhino Unvotes Meerkat

Mouse Votes Penguin

Beagle Votes Hyena

Scorpion Votes Hyena

Cham says read list soon

Updated Reads list! Let's see if it matches with their claims of reads beforehand. 

[VR: Azure Mouse, Amethyst Scorpion, Emerald Falcon. VL: Amber Vulture, Coral Swan. N+: Oxblood Beagle, Magenta Albatross, Salmon Meerkat, Sage Kangaroo, Opal Lion, Melon Dingo, Mint Heron. N: Quartz Zebra, Plum Rhino, Cream Tuatara, Fuchsia Ostrich, Mauve Crocodile. (N-): Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Onyx Flamingo, Ivory Dragonfly. SL: Saffron Iguana, Sapphire Elephant.]

Okay so Elephant Makes sense to be lowest, as that is where Chams current vote still resides. Makes sense that Meerkat is somewhat higher as Cham seemed to defend them earlier. BUT. But earlier Meerkat was one of the three that Cham was sus of so it's interesting to see that change. Dragonfly is still relatively low on the list which matches. Rhino is now neutral, so he's somehow moved up from being suspicious when he (Rhino) has only posted once or maybe twice since then. Now this is interesting. Look where Falcon is. Back at the very top of the reads list. Not sure why they went top to bottom to top like that. Other changes to note: Hyena moved slightly down. 

Asked to give reasons on certain reads. During same post asks if dragonfly looks like e!lurker or v!lurker. Interesting question ig. Anyhow. Reasons for Falcon being higher include: memes actually have substance, elims wouldn't demand that much attention (tho I disagree with this one, especially as the memery was likely decided before the game began) and another ‘big’ reason that Cham wont say in thread. Reason for Heron is they don't remember but have positive vibes. Same for Hyena except Cham feels they are holding back. Not sure what that means. I'll just paste his reasons for iguana: “Amethyst noted some continuity errors, and I agree. Your Chameleon vote felt also a bit strange as well, and the amount of backtracking you do is not making me feel any better. Again, vibes also are leaning me towards "trying to throw an anchor into the thread for my Elim team," but the reason why I haven't voted you is simply because it will be more beneficial to let you cook, persay, because if you are an elim, we have more content to analyze, and if you're village, it's going to be more prevalent.” not sure why Cham refers to themselves in the third person. Also I think stating the reason for not voting is a bit odd. Also note that Iguanas vote at this point was on myself, not Cham.

Penguin Votes Dragonfly

Iguana Votes Tuaratura (or however u fricken spell that)

Tuatara Votes Iguana

Albatross Votes Flamingo

Chameleon votes Dragonfly for lurking. 

Dragonfly posts massive reads list.

Chameleon switches vote back to elephant. Claims he village reads dragonfly for their reads post.

Falcon Votes Penguin

Cham votes Penguin for lurking and avoiding meaningful conversation. That's fair. He then says “Sapphire Elephant is okay... For now”. Not sure why he said that? Does it mean they're safe from his vote, or that cham doesn't find them suspicious?

Cham reads swan as village. Matches reads list. 

Flamingo Votes Penguin

Chameleon votes Flamingo, who was lower down on reads list.

Iguana Votes Flamingo (this honestly makes me think e-e Cham and iguana)

Iguana Votes Tuaratura

Ostrich Votes Dragonfly

Dragonfly Died, village mistborn. Flamingo was Chams vote.

Night 1

Cham says if ostrich is elim, penguin likely is as well. Believes there isn't that much vote manip. Encourages coinshot to kill Penguin, Elephant, or Hyena. This matches previous reads list. 

Cham is okay with an Ostrich shot. Ostrich is right in the middle of his previous reads list, so meh.

Cham asking ostrich about their dragonfly vote. Pending reads list.

Claims elephant was a poke vote. Pending reads list.

Asks beagle why they think Cham is elim. 

New reads list (yay!) 

[VR: Amethyst Scorpion, Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon. VL: Oxblood Beagle, Chartreuse Penguin, Amber Vulture, Fuchsia Ostrich. N+: Opal Lion, Salmon Meerkat Sage Kangaroo. N: Quartz Zebra, Cream Tuatara, Mauve Crocodile. (N-): plum rhino, Saffron Iguana, Onyx Flamingo, Hyena. SL: Sapphire Elephant]

Let's see how it matches since claims from previous reads list. Hyena and elephant match, but penguin is high up when Cham wanted them to be coinshot killed? (This could point to e-e Cham penguin). Flamingo is lower down, matching his vote. Note that swan is not on the list. Previously was village read. Dragonfly also appears to be missing. Other then that, nothing notable I can find.

About 10 or less posts later, Cham now thinks Ostrich and Penguin are both village. Matches reads list.

Cham asks for Zebras read on them.

Something about orlok

Cham doesn't know about tuatara bot claims dingo isn't a problem until later game. Dingo wasn't on his reads list, but tuatara was listed as neutral.

Something about smoker ability

Valcon died, vanillager.

Day 2

No coinshot, lost of vote manip (?) Why this what?

Zebra Votes Ostrich

Cham Votes Flamingo

Complaining about no coinshot. 

Scorpion Votes Hyena

Zebra Votes Penguin

Beagle Vo

tes Meerkat

Mouse Votes Hyena

Heron Votes Scorpion

Lion Votes Heron

Cham tells iguana they aren't obv town.

Uhm. I'm not sure about Cham. They seem to be moving their reads around quite a bit over short periods of time which does feel elimy. But there's not really other things I found on that end. 

I don't get the flam votes? Idk. I'd be willing to vote Cham ig in self pres. I'm also willing to vote Vulture or Iguana if people want to go there.

I encourage you to read this entire day first, then vote me for any of the ten reasons the others provide.

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

I encourage you to read this entire day first, then vote me for any of the ten reasons the others provide.

Sarcasm?

I'm trying to but time isn't very much so...

Anyhow. Also add penguin to the list of people I'd be willing to vote to self pres.

4 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Fair point.

With all due respect, the time to make your case for someone pulled out of hat was yesterday! 

Isn't this the best time to pressure people? 

Technically, yes! But practically speaking, the most you'll achieve is giving people false hope or vote splitting! 

For my own sanity, I'm going to join Beagle on the walking paths! Good luck!

16 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Honestly, I'm running out of analysis time to find another option. Have too many things I need to do today.

I think if we try and 1-for-1 each other, we're both going to be rather disappointed.

I'm not an Elim. I know that means approximately nothing to just say, but I don't see what you're seeing with me being Elim, and it seems like most other players aren't either. I just wanted something to make sense as to what was happening, with limited time to do so.

I'm probably going to be away for the next hour or so, then I'll look back and either try and figure a third option out or just write Murph again.

The issue, I feel, is that Heron and Cham are both V. Some people feel that Vulture is V, so whatever, there is no appetite for it so I proposed a third option that I know Zebra has been keen on voting for a while (and isn't now, for some reason). If Cham is truly the Thug that Mouse told me about, then I don't see any reason to exe them before we exe the other Thug that's already lost their life. IMO wagons should be between Heron and Kanga rn

Just now, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

The issue, I feel, is that Heron and Cham are both V. Some people feel that Vulture is V, so whatever, there is no appetite for it so I proposed a third option that I know Zebra has been keen on voting for a while (and isn't now, for some reason). If Cham is truly the Thug that Mouse told me about, then I don't see any reason to exe them before we exe the other Thug that's already lost their life. IMO wagons should be between Heron and Kanga rn

Why should the trains be between me and kanga if you think I'm vil? Am I missing something there?

2 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

With all due respect, the time to make your case for someone pulled out of hat was yesterday! 

Isn't this the best time to pressure people? 

Technically, yes! But practically speaking, the most you'll achieve is giving people false hope or vote splitting! 

For my own sanity, I'm going to join Beagle on the walking paths! Good luck!

That's what I meant about the paradox, unfortunately... also Elephant is unlikely to actually appear from pressure.

What's your opinion on the Kangaroo case / train? Or whenever you get back from a walk.

1 minute ago, Mint Heron said:

Why should the trains be between me and kanga if you think I'm vil? Am I missing something there?

Because the entire point of counter trains is to give elims an excuse to save their teammate. I think Vulture is the elim among the original three (you, Cham, Vulture) mostly because all of the active players I don't v!lean refuse to join me on Vulture. So I created a new option. Exeing Cham today gets us nowhere and continues to alienate / frustrate their slot, which as a Villager who's been repeatedly and unnecessarily paranoid voted in the past, I greatly empathize with

57 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

4. Dude. It's. My. Role. 

I don't care what you think about it

The gambit was half trashed anyways, and I don't see a reason for the village to ML me twice and lose should I hold on to this god Forsaken gambit

6. Feel free to draw your own conclusions from this whole ordeal, but I can confidentially say that Lion is village, mainly due to their line of questioning and the interaction they had with penguin. Again, I've listed out before why I think penguin is the elim, and since no one seems to care, I will not be wasting my time listing them again.

8. I already know the real mistborn who shot vulture, and if I wanted to find out, I would've claimed that I shot vulture and waited for the counterclaim.

How is claiming thug inherently evil? I can claim whatever I want, mainly because it's my role and not yours. Like, what would you have wanted me to do instead? If I'm a villager, I'm going to try to avoid being Exe'd. If I'm a Elim, I'm going to try and avoid being Exe'd. Claiming thug is strictly to avoid a double village ml. Like, how is any of that ai? Your line of reasoning just doesn't make sense.

If you seriously think I'm genuinely gamethrowing, contact the IM or something. It's not my problem.

I'm not doing the storming MR67 philosophy about whether or not I would self vote if Elim. Mainly because I DON'T CARE

Amethyst Scorpion voting me was not planned.

The point of this fake claim stuff, as has been previously stated, is to get NK'd. The reaction part was secondary. I should not have to keep on explaining this.

Secondly, I don't know how many times I have to phrase this for you, but THE SEEKER DOESN'T STORMING EXIST. Stop asking about it, because I've already given you an answer.

Additionally, I'd like to note that AG8 Meerkas was perfectly fine with the gambit because they were going to die anyways. Mouse mentioned it to me in a PM.

The seeker. Does. Not. Exist.

End of discussion. 

(And no, I am not moving my vote. I simply don't care anymore)

yes, i figured that out.