Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

1 minute ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

it just seemed very random.

i realized i could be misinterpreted as saying that ;_; i like making sure my words are clear in that way i guess bc i realzied from another pov that i could be saying "bet your life for this online mafia game" which IMO is BM and unsportsmanlike from me.

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

i realized i could be misinterpreted as saying that ;_; i like making sure my words are clear in that way i guess bc i realzied from another pov that i could be saying "bet your life for this online mafia game" which IMO is BM and unsportsmanlike from me.

stake the digital life on it.

vote count anyone?

1 minute ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

stake the digital life on it.

vote count anyone?

ya ;_;

Vote Tally

Mint Heron (3): Amber Vulture, Quartz Zebra, Salmon Meerkat

Pearl Chameleon (3): Chartreuse Penguin, Oxblood Beagle, Pearl Chameleon

Amber Vulture (2): Amethyst Scorpion, Fuchsia Ostrich

Amethyst Scorpion (1): Coral Swan

Chartreuse Penguin (1): Opal Lion

Mauve Crocodile (1): Saffron Iguana

1 hour ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

If my reaction was indecisive it was because Mouse told me about a potential fake green scan gambit. & to be extra clear, he also told me about a Thug claim he didn't fully trust. He didn't share the specifics of either but a man can put 2+2 together. I would love to know who shot Vulture in PMs if the relevant shooter is cool with it, because I don't know if I'll be able to mentally resolve Vulture and Cham's slots until I understand the reason why the former was nearly killed. While I'm not usually one to role exe or very good at distro analysis, two village Thugs seems a bit odd to me atm.

The person who shot them doesn't want to be identified (or if they do I'm sure they'll PM you), but for what it's worth, I trust them! They made a good case for it, that I've mostly rehashed in my earlier posts today! Beyond their read of the player, it was a shot across the bow at the peripheral players! Being unremarkable might mean you get killed, that's how it goes! 

1 hour ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

very well, ill start. Heron

Aren't we currently voting Heron? 

I think so! #trendsetters

1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

He first told me about this idea N2, and I wanted to delay it until D3, because that would raise less questions.

Also, I was semi responsive to the gambit (I wouldn't say I didn't like it), but Mouse's suggestion was sort of, you know, given to me when I was sleeping, so not much I can do.

I don't understand how my fate entwines with Heron's. 

Additionally, if I get killed because of someone else's role being the same as mine one more time, I will return from beyond the grave to haunt y'all

Dude I'm a thug that's just a waste of time

Like, how many people did mouse even tell

Chameleon

This entire thing is worthless.

The. Entire. Storming. Thing.

I'm done. I'm just done.

My bad for making it about roles, but you not being interested in using as information for yourself to use when evaluating Vulture is still an odd reaction! 

Tbf this game is pushing people until someone acts surprisingly invested, and you acted surprisingly invested around the same time Heron came under pressure! At this point it's a vicious cycle and we just need to consolidate on a pick and get the result! 

I'm willing to explore Penguin later, we still have time to sort through the suspect pile if we hit dead ends! 

To that point, it's better to get the Heron flip than the Cham one because it results in a flip! 

54 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

@Pearl Chameleon

Talk to me please, because I'm for sure confused.

Why do you think that E!Penguin means E!rioter, and why does that then mean that there IS an Elim rioter and therefore Penguin is an elim?

Do you have info on a Soothe or additional riot used on a previous day? 

I think it's time to place your vote and see how the flip goes, whatever Cham says rn won't make a lot of sense either because they're evil or because they're not thinking straight as a villager! It's not worth pushing them much further! There should be enough information to make your decision now without putting Cham through the wringer! 

Edited by Quartz Zebra
Fixed typo of wringer

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

No one will ever understand but yes this was indeed a reaction test that's what I'm trying to get you to realize anyways that's not important but it's going to be annoying if I have to be exe'd twice and it's a ml anyways 

1. I'm a village thug

2. No, I did not get scanned by a seeker

3. Mouse's idea was a lot better and tbh we probably should've rolled with it

4. It was indeed a reaction test, but the objective was to try and get the elims to waste an NK on me

5. Scorp, Zebra, and Iguana all were informed of this idea beforehand

6. Beagle and lion are likely village based on the results, and penguin and ostrich are probably less village.

7. Let's be honest this is a disaster anyways but if anyone wants to vouch for the seeker (which doesn't exist) to disprove me go ahead.

8. An important line of thought is "why would an Elim make this reaction test" and the easiest answer is "cham is backpedaling" andy response to that is:

What evidence do you have for the seeker's existence, and me being a mistborn?

Again, if anyone wants to come forward and claim to be a proxy for a seeker who scanned me N2, go ahead, but otherwise you have no proof. Besides, if I'm e!Cham, why would I make this whole ordeal? Especially if I'm a thug, I'd rather sacrifice myself twice in order to stifle to village, and tbh the elims are already winning. Also, @Saffron Iguana, @Quartz Zebra or @Amethyst Scorpion can vouch for this (if they don't, and I flip village thug, you've found 3 elims!)

I will admit, it wasn't the most well thought-out fake claim, but it worked, and I'll go recatoge

@Salmon Meerkat

2 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

4. It was indeed a reaction test, but the objective was to try and get the elims to waste an NK on me

6. Beagle and lion are likely village based on the results, and penguin and ostrich are probably less village.

8. An important line of thought is "why would an Elim make this reaction test" and the easiest answer is "cham is backpedaling" andy response to that is:

Again, if anyone wants to come forward and claim to be a proxy for a seeker who scanned me N2, go ahead, but otherwise you have no proof. Besides, if I'm e!Cham, why would I make this whole ordeal? Especially if I'm a thug, I'd rather sacrifice myself twice in order to stifle to village, and tbh the elims are already winning. Also, @Saffron Iguana, @Quartz Zebra or @Amethyst Scorpion can vouch for this (if they don't, and I flip village thug, you've found 3 elims!

4. If the objective was to get the elims to hit you, why did you just ruin that objective by outing yourself?

6. I would like reasons on all of these.

8. My answer is because either you want to draw out the real MB (presumably the one who shot Vulture) or just as cover for yourself but tbh this whole convoluted thing is probably my main reason I would v read you. 

Why in your mind is the only way you’re evil if you’re not a Thug and did indeed get scanned that makes no sense??? Like, yes I vouch that you had this plan, but that doesn’t mean I trust you.

I don’t necessarily agree that two village thugs doesn’t make sense though. If there’s a third I’d be far more suspect.

Like. On one hand I think you claiming thug openly is clearly elimmy because no optimal villager would do that but on the other I get the feeling that you aren’t playing optimally regardless of anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as evidenced by your freaking self vote can you stop doing that like actually >>

also @Pearl Chameleon Beagle was asking why you shot down Falcon’s PM scheme idea D1 but were so quick to do this.

Like I have no clue who I end up on today but I can’t shake the feeling Cham will will just flip v and vulture would flip v and idk what to do I might just flip a coin

WHY does meerkat tow the twtbaw line so perfectly 

mouse come baaaaaaaaaack

Heron

Okay. Many things. Getting to the gambit when it gets to there in thread-time.

5 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Still going to go over stuff today but Cham for wagonomics

Really don't like the sheeping of my vote here.

4 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

who is the seeker? would you mind pming me? also, Chameleon if i havent already.

Or here. Also, asking for the Seeker... not entirely sure how to read that, but not something entirely Village I suspect.

4 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

If I get ML'd today then this will be one of the most depressing things of all time.

Penguin is certified Elim

Case on him later 

EDIT: ❤️

Chameleon

... or here.

Self-voting is a weird meta: I can see it when you legitimately want the Village to have your flip, or when you'd rather just be exed and be done with the game, or mostly some combination of the two. None of those really combine with "Green-Scanned Village Mistborn". I don't know what's going through Chameleon's head here, though, so idk. (Also, you're not technically supposed to edit in votes, but with the new merge changes idk how that works.)

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 1)

4 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Cham

Ugh who to even vote

Vulture

Scorpion moves of Chameleon almost immediately. I don't even know.

3 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Penguin is almost certainly an Elim 

Just look at this post: there is like negative logic in here. 

14 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

For now, honestly, I'm voting Pearl Chameleon. The Seeker's got your flip, but honestly your flip is important for so many different things, and revealing so much after only a slight push is throwing me off a little bit. There's plenty of other suspects - I should probably put together a readslist soon - but I'm also waiting for a few more things to perhaps come to light.

Plus, we have the insane logic of:

3 smokers ≠ 3 mistborn (false)

Vulture got shot by e!mistborn!chameleon who had a stroke one day and decided to put himself in thread and therefore vulture's also an Elim if chameleon is. (False)

Somehow chameleon was connected to the trains of D2. (False, at least in my opinion)

As seen below.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 2)

For reference, the "more things to perhaps come to light" was mostly me waiting on a PM response from the individual I guessed most likely to be your Seeker (REDACTED), as well as the individual I guessed most likely to have shot at Vulture (who I also concluded was Heron).

3 Smokers don't interact with 3 Mistborn, 3 Smokers interact with the Seeker. The Seeker interacts with the 3 Mistborn. A Village Seeker with the power to find three Village Mistborn to do things with seems way too potent to actually be a correct distro. 3 Smokers indicates a distrust of the Seeker. 3 Mistborn on its own is also powerful and distro-questioning, hence my efforts to actually locate the Third Mistborn in addition to suspecting you.

Yeah yeah I'd totally out myself in thread. 

More on this later

Really hard for the Village to tell the difference between Mistborn 1 telling the truth about what metal they (didn't) use and Mistborn 2 existing but not saying anything, versus Mistborn 1 just lying about what metal they used. Especially right now, on D3 with four total flips.

Does it make sense for that to happen? Not really. Does any other explanation make sense? Also not really.

(Also, you did lie about what metal you used, technically. But more on that later.)

3 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

hmmm... well, fair point. Chameleon if you had a plan with mouse, imma let you guys play it out. and those are good points. also, how do 3 smokers equal 3 mistborn? 

Penguin answer for your crimes/j

@Salmon Meerkat, were you aware of Chameleon trying a gambit at this point / from the start? Or otherwise why did you say this?

Also confused by the /j accompanying a very real vote, but that might just be a tone thing.

Guys penguin is an Elim 

I'm almost certain

Would vote:

Penguin,

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 3)

3 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Might as well put it out there that the reason I've soured on Chameleon is they made a passionate argument for killing Meerkat all of yesterday in PMs! Only after the group it was in made several rebuttals did they back down and self diagnose as having been 'tunneling'! I find their lack of self awareness now that they've latched onto a new shiny toy they are convinced is evil unbelievable!

There's at least five elims and you refuse to consider anyone but single suspects in a vacuum! If you're convinced Penguin is evil, then build on that and tell me who their teammates are! 

It reads more as protective of other people under stress, such as Heron, without wanting to tie themselves to them in case they flip! 

@Quartz Zebra, curious how much you stand by this now post-gambit.

1. If there is an Elim between me and the seeker, then why haven't I outted them in thread? It's far more beneficial to me (for either alignment) if I did that. 

2. If I am the Elim, why on earth would I put myself in thread for no reason? Shouldn't e!chameleon imply the seeker exists, because otherwise, I'm throwing away a valuable tool to the elims? And if e!chameleon means that the seeker exists, wouldn't I just NK the seeker N3? Or try and push the vote towards them? I seriously don't see a world in which e!chameleon claims in thread over a fake seeker, and I don't see a world in which e!chameleon claims anyways.

3. And why would the seeker need to die? I can only see one reason why, and that would entail an Elim seeker, but then and again, why would they claim seeker to me? It's much more beneficial to just NK the person, and keep scan results hidden in the Elim doc in the back. In other words, I don't think an Elim seeker would make that kind of play.

4. While we're on the topic of it, in which world does v!chameleon claim in thread? Again, beagle outlined the best course of action, which would be to a) contact someone about the seeker privately and b) play along, and their alignment will be revealed eventually? You tell me what conditions you think v!chameleon would threadclaim in.

I think Beagle responded to these points as well, but I might as well if I'm going through everything.

1. This depends what you think. If you think that there's an Elim between you and the Seeker, then the Seeker is the Elim. So, out the Seeker (either in thread or in PMs with those you trust). But IMO, a Seeker who you don't initially trust, doesn't tell you who they scanned C1, and then conveniently scanned the C1 Spiked kill isn't trustworthy.
  2. As Beagle mentioned, E!Chameleon means you're lying about the Seeker, and using it as some way to justify your claim as the third Mistborn.
  3. E!Seekers can play essentially two ways: work to identify good NKs for the Elim team, or pretend to be V!Seekers and assemble a tainted trust circle. The first won't claim at all, or won't claim without an NK following soon, and will also tend to not mistakenly create a true trust circle (perhaps by not having prior scan data). The second is more on gut.
  4. You've asked both why E!Chameleon and V!Chameleon would claim in thread, and are asking Beagle why V!Chameleon would undergo the actions that ostensibly-V!Chameleon is actively undergoing. I am confused.

"We" probably refers to the Elim team lol since penguin is elim

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 4)

"We" mostly referenced the thread, which shifted tracks from mostly discussing Heron and Vulture to discussing Chameleon and a Seeker.

No. But I am confident of Penguin being an Elim. I have additional evidence, if anyone cares.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 5)

Why say you have evidence and wait for someone to ask in order to present it?

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 😎

I'm counting this one double. Because... I'm really questioning what the purpose of it is. You tag half of the player list, including two players under inactivity warnings, to get them to try and vote me? All before presenting the evidence you alluded to previously? When, if the votes seem to be where they are, neither of us are actually leading and Heron is?

Why?

I don't even know if I E!Read this, because I don't even know if an Elim would be so bold as to do it.

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Okay back to Cham

They were just so sure that Meerkat was “lock elim” going to the point of referring to that read as “outing them” and now they don’t even care anymore

Definitely reeks of desperation.

They’re voting randomly and seeing what sticks

@Amethyst Scorpion, curious how much you stand by this post-gambit.

No one will ever understand but yes this was indeed a reaction test that's what I'm trying to get you to realize anyways that's not important but it's going to be annoying if I have to be exe'd twice and it's a ml anyways 

1. I'm a village thug

2. No, I did not get scanned by a seeker

3. Mouse's idea was a lot better and tbh we probably should've rolled with it

5. Scorp, Zebra, and Iguana all were informed of this idea beforehand

7. Let's be honest this is a disaster anyways but if anyone wants to vouch for the seeker (which doesn't exist) to disprove me go ahead.

What evidence do you have for the seeker's existence, and me being a mistborn?

Again, if anyone wants to come forward and claim to be a proxy for a seeker who scanned me N2, go ahead, but otherwise you have no proof. Besides, if I'm e!Cham, why would I make this whole ordeal? Especially if I'm a thug, I'd rather sacrifice myself twice in order to stifle to village, and tbh the elims are already winning. Also, @Saffron Iguana, @Quartz Zebra or @Amethyst Scorpion can vouch for this (if they don't, and I flip village thug, you've found 3 elims!)

I will admit, it wasn't the most well thought-out fake claim, but it worked, and I'll go recatoge

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 9)

And there we go.

Cham, if you're a Village Mistborn who rolled Thug today, this might be one of the the most hilariously effective plays of AG history! And I mean that sincerely. Double-switcheroos are great.

Outside of that, I don't know what to believe.

"Reaction Tests" are weird. Part of SE, IMO, is about reading the reactions of playing the game. Thus the entire thread is a reaction test. I'm a bit curious what the point of this one was, though. Was it to find who bought it, and who didn't? Or who was hedging their bets with the fake-claim and who wasn't? Or was it just a reaction test for the sake of doing a reaction test?

Take AG8. A certain Kasimir (Meerkat, then) used a Tineye message to fake being Elim Scanned by a nonexistent Seeker. The point of that one wasn't to figure out who suspected Meerkat, the point was to figure out who didn't or who was hedging their belief, because the Elim team would clearly know that Meerkat wasn't an Elim and that they didn't send that Tineye message. And it worked, to a fairly strong degree - both in the thread at that point, and post-game when his fancy chart was mapped to the actual Elim team.

So with this one, what exactly were you looking for?

Because, in addition to all the "Penguin Is Elim" posts, the thing I'm noticing is there's a lot of people who knew about this gambit ahead of time. Scorpion, Iguana, and Zebra all were told directly. Meerkat and Ostrich seem to know Mouse was planning something similar to happen. There were probably more, I haven't checked much beyond that and this post is getting long enough anyways. But if there's one Elim in that group somewhere, then the Elim team knew about the test the entire time, and you need to look at who's reacting accordingly. 

(As a note, I didn't know about this gambit. In case that's not obvious by my posts, @Sage Kangaroo can hopefully back up that I was looking for the Wild Goose of a Seeker claim that you made, in an effort to make some sense of what was happening.)

Other points: I'm really confused by how much you continue to defend or focus on the Seeker you say doesn't actually exist. The evidence we have of the Seeker's existence is that you told us. And the argument of "why would e!Cham do this" is odd to continue as well without a reason for why v!Cham does this.

But there's two more pages I haven't even looked at and this is long enough as it is.

1 minute ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Heron, Lion, Penguin, Chameleon V imo.

Wish I could make sense of the Zebra, Scorpion, and Iguana slots. Feel like they're critical solves at this juncture

Again can we just exe Vulture tho

Who do you sus then? And also uhm. I have a decent TR on both Scorp and Zebra. Why not dig into us and solve us then?

2 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Who do you sus then? And also uhm. I have a decent TR on both Scorp and Zebra. Why not dig into us and solve us then?

Cause I'm at work :( always and forever. This place is Braize

3 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Literally everyone that I'm not independently v!leaning (Heron, Lion, Cham, Penguin, Swan, Albatross, maybe one more I can't remember rn)

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

35 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Okay. Many things. Getting to the gambit when it gets to there in thread-time.

Really don't like the sheeping of my vote here.

Or here. Also, asking for the Seeker... not entirely sure how to read that, but not something entirely Village I suspect.

... or here.

Self-voting is a weird meta: I can see it when you legitimately want the Village to have your flip, or when you'd rather just be exed and be done with the game, or mostly some combination of the two. None of those really combine with "Green-Scanned Village Mistborn". I don't know what's going through Chameleon's head here, though, so idk. (Also, you're not technically supposed to edit in votes, but with the new merge changes idk how that works.)

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 1)

Scorpion moves of Chameleon almost immediately. I don't even know.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 2)

For reference, the "more things to perhaps come to light" was mostly me waiting on a PM response from the individual I guessed most likely to be your Seeker (REDACTED), as well as the individual I guessed most likely to have shot at Vulture (who I also concluded was Heron).

3 Smokers don't interact with 3 Mistborn, 3 Smokers interact with the Seeker. The Seeker interacts with the 3 Mistborn. A Village Seeker with the power to find three Village Mistborn to do things with seems way too potent to actually be a correct distro. 3 Smokers indicates a distrust of the Seeker. 3 Mistborn on its own is also powerful and distro-questioning, hence my efforts to actually locate the Third Mistborn in addition to suspecting you.

Really hard for the Village to tell the difference between Mistborn 1 telling the truth about what metal they (didn't) use and Mistborn 2 existing but not saying anything, versus Mistborn 1 just lying about what metal they used. Especially right now, on D3 with four total flips.

Does it make sense for that to happen? Not really. Does any other explanation make sense? Also not really.

(Also, you did lie about what metal you used, technically. But more on that later.)

@Salmon Meerkat, were you aware of Chameleon trying a gambit at this point / from the start? Or otherwise why did you say this?

Also confused by the /j accompanying a very real vote, but that might just be a tone thing.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 3)

@Quartz Zebra, curious how much you stand by this now post-gambit.

I think Beagle responded to these points as well, but I might as well if I'm going through everything.

1. This depends what you think. If you think that there's an Elim between you and the Seeker, then the Seeker is the Elim. So, out the Seeker (either in thread or in PMs with those you trust). But IMO, a Seeker who you don't initially trust, doesn't tell you who they scanned C1, and then conveniently scanned the C1 Spiked kill isn't trustworthy.
  2. As Beagle mentioned, E!Chameleon means you're lying about the Seeker, and using it as some way to justify your claim as the third Mistborn.
  3. E!Seekers can play essentially two ways: work to identify good NKs for the Elim team, or pretend to be V!Seekers and assemble a tainted trust circle. The first won't claim at all, or won't claim without an NK following soon, and will also tend to not mistakenly create a true trust circle (perhaps by not having prior scan data). The second is more on gut.
  4. You've asked both why E!Chameleon and V!Chameleon would claim in thread, and are asking Beagle why V!Chameleon would undergo the actions that ostensibly-V!Chameleon is actively undergoing. I am confused.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 4)

"We" mostly referenced the thread, which shifted tracks from mostly discussing Heron and Vulture to discussing Chameleon and a Seeker.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 5)

Why say you have evidence and wait for someone to ask in order to present it?

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 😎

I'm counting this one double. Because... I'm really questioning what the purpose of it is. You tag half of the player list, including two players under inactivity warnings, to get them to try and vote me? All before presenting the evidence you alluded to previously? When, if the votes seem to be where they are, neither of us are actually leading and Heron is?

Why?

I don't even know if I E!Read this, because I don't even know if an Elim would be so bold as to do it.

(Penguin Is Elim Counter: 9)

And there we go.

Cham, if you're a Village Mistborn who rolled Thug today, this might be one of the the most hilariously effective plays of AG history! And I mean that sincerely. Double-switcheroos are great.

Outside of that, I don't know what to believe.

"Reaction Tests" are weird. Part of SE, IMO, is about reading the reactions of playing the game. Thus the entire thread is a reaction test. I'm a bit curious what the point of this one was, though. Was it to find who bought it, and who didn't? Or who was hedging their bets with the fake-claim and who wasn't? Or was it just a reaction test for the sake of doing a reaction test?

Take AG8. A certain Kasimir (Meerkat, then) used a Tineye message to fake being Elim Scanned by a nonexistent Seeker. The point of that one wasn't to figure out who suspected Meerkat, the point was to figure out who didn't or who was hedging their belief, because the Elim team would clearly know that Meerkat wasn't an Elim and that they didn't send that Tineye message. And it worked, to a fairly strong degree - both in the thread at that point, and post-game when his fancy chart was mapped to the actual Elim team.

So with this one, what exactly were you looking for?

Because, in addition to all the "Penguin Is Elim" posts, the thing I'm noticing is there's a lot of people who knew about this gambit ahead of time. Scorpion, Iguana, and Zebra all were told directly. Meerkat and Ostrich seem to know Mouse was planning something similar to happen. There were probably more, I haven't checked much beyond that and this post is getting long enough anyways. But if there's one Elim in that group somewhere, then the Elim team knew about the test the entire time, and you need to look at who's reacting accordingly. 

(As a note, I didn't know about this gambit. In case that's not obvious by my posts, @Sage Kangaroo can hopefully back up that I was looking for the Wild Goose of a Seeker claim that you made, in an effort to make some sense of what was happening.)

Other points: I'm really confused by how much you continue to defend or focus on the Seeker you say doesn't actually exist. The evidence we have of the Seeker's existence is that you told us. And the argument of "why would e!Cham do this" is odd to continue as well without a reason for why v!Cham does this.

But there's two more pages I haven't even looked at and this is long enough as it is.

it was guess, mostly, but knowing mouse, he definitely had a gambit.

Edit:
i gave myself a heart attack in thinking i posted on my main again.

Edited by Salmon Meerkat

8 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I think Vulture is a villager, I think Penguin is a villager. Not voting either of these.

I think Vulture dies today but whatever, I'll be surprised if they were able to fake their thoughts today as elim.

Heron

Here's my thing with Vulture. They were shot by an unknown party. Zebra is vouching the shooter is V. Okay sure, I don't know how to read Zebra atm so I'll play along. If the kill indeed came from a Village Mistborn then it's worth finishing the job for information. If Vulture is red, then great. If Vulture is green, we have a confirmed Green Thug on top of Cham's claim, which might suggest an e!Mistborn for extra inconsistent kill power. Either way this exe will help me personally resolve Zebra's slot and the shooter, or at least is a tangible way to advance my reads. That and Mouse and I have been trying to make sense of Vulture since C1. I'd like to move on rather than be constantly debating each day

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

7 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I think Vulture is a villager, I think Penguin is a villager. Not voting either of these.

I think Vulture dies today but whatever, I'll be surprised if they were able to fake their thoughts today as elim.

Heron

which ones? you have time till eod, help us find them.

4 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Cause I'm at work :( always and forever. This place is Braize

Literally everyone that I'm not independently v!leaning (Heron, Lion, Cham, Penguin, Swan, Albatross, maybe one more I can't remember rn)

sad. when u have the time to (maybe at night) id suggest may as well. but eh i kinda think scorp is nk candidate tbh

mmmm

33 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I knew it was a gambit the whole time because Cham claimed Thug to me (+Mouse and Falcon) N1. So I stand by it entirely.

My issue with Cham is that they are undeniably playing anti-village, but for them that’s entirely NAI.