Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

33 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Don't suppose I could prevail upon you to get a vote tally if you're around?

Vote Tally

Sapphire Elephant (3): Azure Mouse, Ivory Dragonfly, Pearl Chameleon
Emerald Falcon (2): Charcoal Hyena, Saffron Iguana

Saffron Iguana (2): Amethyst Scorpion, Melon Dingo
Salmon Meerkat (2): Coral Swan, Plum Rhinoceros
Amethyst Scorpion (1): Sapphire Elephant
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Charcoal Hyena (1): Onyx Flamingo
Indigo Weasel (1): Chartreuse Penguin
Oxblood Beagle (1): Mint Heron

Edited by Emerald Falcon
added Dingo's vote

3 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

I will vote now for Saffron Iguana for sleeping 17 hours. The Lord Ruler did not mean for man to sleep that long.

how on gods green earth is sleeping 17 hours suspicious

edit: falcon werent you voting me as well?

edit2: no . sorry oops

Edited by Saffron Iguana

I was going to RP a bit but honestly there is too much going on in this thread - any time I'd have to type it up will instead be spent on the reading the thread over and over again. 

I just almost removed my vote on Falcon and put it onto Charcoal Hyena... before I realized that was me. 

Falcon Mellon Dingo

Mainly just a poke vote, for now at least. Judging people for sleeping is kinda rude. 

40 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I was not expecting there to be this much to read through. I do think Salmon Meerkat is suspicious for avoiding enemies.

Ananame slipped into the room he was renting, then realized his boots were leaving marks all over the floor, so he repositioned the rug to cover his tracks.

annnnddddd back to the dead mans switch Coral Swan

also, when did plum vote me?

edit: nvrmind, found it.

Edited by Salmon Meerkat

5 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

meme-1.png

okay that makes more sense, ty.

i dont rlly have much to say to it though. i guess vague reasoning is that you were posting recently when i figured i should place a new vote, and also i just didnt really feel like voting anybody else. i dont mind giving nulls pressure and this isnt a STINK vote. I think you should get pressured  and idm throwing my vote around. its my tool for my own use.

4 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

I was going to RP a bit but honestly there is too much going on in this thread - any time I'd have to type it up will instead be spent on the reading the thread over and over again. 

I just almost removed my vote on Falcon and put it onto Charcoal Hyena... before I realized that was me. 

Falcon Mellon Dingo

Mainly just a poke vote, for now at least. Judging people for sleeping is kinda rude. 

bolded is mildy hilarious. do you scumread yourself or something?

Sasha de Vries sighed and wiped her brow. The first day of village discussions felt more impenetrable than the Deepness, and just as shifting. Her one-on-one conversations with the suspects had yielded a bit more fruit, but she still felt so, so tired. She had chased the trail of Olivya's murderer for so long, sometimes she wished she could just let go. Let the mist take her.

Do not forget me, sister.

Sasha flinched at the sound of Olivya's voice. It had followed her for twenty years, and she knew it would never leave until she avenged her sister. Until then, she would always carry the stain of "GUILTY" for having failed Olivya. It was time to get back to work. Sasha pulled out her list of names, which was slowly beginning to accumulate notes.

Amethyst Scorpion, Pearl Chameleon, and Emerald Falcon all seem to be encouraging analysis and village discourse. Good.

Ivory Dragonfly and Chartreuse Penguin both spent many words introducing themselves, then went rather quiet. Dragonfly, in particular, spends a lot of time lurking at the edges of discussion. Interesting.

Azure Mouse, on three separate occasions (with Salmon Meerkat near the beginning, Indigo Weasel somewhat later, and Sapphire Elephant most recently), has jumped to second someone else's vote with minimal explanation. Curious.

Salmon Meerkat contributes to village discussion fairly frequently, but is extremely reticent to point fingers at anyone. Why?

Sasha sighed. It was not much to go off of, but it was what she had. It would have to do, for now. Until she had more information, she just had to keep asking questions.

Ivory Dragonfly

Edited by Amber Vulture
Forgot to include vote

6 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

Now that. That is quite interesting. may i ask for the reason behind the switch?

3 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Now that the detective had shown up, Bartleby agreed. Amethyst Scorpion.

The main thrust of debate so far was whether pictures were an effective communication method. To Bartleby, it was obvious that they were. After all, a picture was worth a thousand words. Those who argued otherwise were mostly idiots. Why then had Nalthian Saphire Elephant leaped to Charcoal Hyena's defense so eagerly?

Spoiler

answer.png

@Emerald Falcon VC please?

EDIT:

1 hour ago, Coral Swan said:

I was not expecting there to be this much to read through. I do think Salmon Meerkat is suspicious for avoiding enemies.

Ananame slipped into the room he was renting, then realized his boots were leaving marks all over the floor, so he repositioned the rug to cover his tracks.

I think it may be part of Salmon Meerkat's cosmetic role. And avoiding enemies isn't particularly suspicious, especially when there may be other explanations for it (that can be given upon request)

I encourage you to place your vote on someone you suspect, or someone who has spoken few words.

Edited by Pearl Chameleon

1 hour ago, Saffron Iguana said:

eh? i dont think this is correct at all and i resent this push on me. youll note that i found *other* memers towny but not the one im currently voting :P. any other reasons to suspect me or just something that can be easily disaproved?

It’s correct in the same sense that Falcon pointed out a couple of times. You’re encouraging useful discussion so I doubt my vote will be permanent but I’m not moving it at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

@Emerald Falcon VC please?

Ivory Dragonfly (2): Amber Vulture, Emerald Falcon
Coral Swan (1): Salmon Meerkat
Mint Heron (1): Saffron Iguana

Just now, Amethyst Scorpion said:

It’s correct in the same sense that Falcon pointed out a couple of times. You’re encouraging useful discussion so I doubt my vote will be permanent but I’m not moving it at the moment.

Eh, your reasoning for voting me was different from Falcons sus on me though, no? But regardless noted, I'll let you cook from afar then. Can I get your take on the Falcon slot then? And Flamigo? Is there any slot you feel I'm overlooking?

2 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

bye guys have fun

Hated on as lion the first time hated on the last time I guess you can say I've come full circle

I wish i could find the joy I first had when I started playing here but I guess I don't know what I was thinking

Bartleby looked at Opal Lion with visible confusion. As far as he could recall, no one had voted for them. Why then was Opal bemoaning his fate? If the town truly didn't like them, they would be up on the gallows, yet no one had nominated them. Yes, Opal Lion had accused someone of being evil, but it hadn't gone anywhere, but that wasn't surprising amidst all this chaos. It was part of the process. You either plied a different tack, or re-argued the case. In either case, it was nothing to be ashamed of. He prescribed an walnut bark poultice applied to the sternum for the man's melancholy.

After writing that order, he was annoyed to find that some of the town was suspecting him of being Spiked. He looked over the charges.

47 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

Sasha de Vries sighed and wiped her brow. The first day of village discussions felt more impenetrable than the Deepness, and just as shifting. Her one-on-one conversations with the suspects had yielded a bit more fruit, but she still felt so, so tired. She had chased the trail of Olivya's murderer for so long, sometimes she wished she could just let go. Let the mist take her.

Do not forget me, sister.

Sasha flinched at the sound of Olivya's voice. It had followed her for twenty years, and she knew it would never leave until she avenged her sister. Until then, she would always carry the stain of "GUILTY" for having failed Olivya. It was time to get back to work. Sasha pulled out her list of names, which was slowly beginning to accumulate notes.

Amethyst Scorpion, Pearl Chameleon, and Emerald Falcon all seem to be encouraging analysis and village discourse. Good.

Ivory Dragonfly and Chartreuse Penguin both spent many words introducing themselves, then went rather quiet. Dragonfly, in particular, spends a lot of time lurking at the edges of discussion. Interesting.

Azure Mouse, on three separate occasions (with Salmon Meerkat near the beginning, Indigo Weasel somewhat later, and Sapphire Elephant most recently), has jumped to second someone else's vote with minimal explanation. Curious.

Salmon Meerkat contributes to village discussion fairly frequently, but is extremely reticent to point fingers at anyone. Why?

Sasha sighed. It was not much to go off of, but it was what she had. It would have to do, for now. Until she had more information, she just had to keep asking questions.

Ivory Dragonfly

31 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Hide contents

answer.png

A lack of engagement was a fair charge. He had been working on new experiments and procedures, and had lost track of time. It wasn't in his nature to be particularly verbose, but that was a flaw he would have to correct. He wondered if there was some way to spur speech in the lungs. Smoke perhaps? An investigation for another time. The point was, he was trying. If people were to approach him for private conversation, he would happily oblige.

As for his vote on Elephant, he still stood by that. As he had formulated his thoughts on the matter, others in the town had noticed the odd behavior. He hadn't meant to be the third vote on the train, but was fine staying on it. The man hadn't addressed his concerns, and his defense seemed too passionate. It felt like pocketing, and Bartleby wouldn't stand that.

27 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

I think it may be part of Salmon Meerkat's cosmetic role. And avoiding enemies isn't particularly suspicious, especially when there may be other explanations for it (that can be given upon request)

I encourage you to place your vote on someone you suspect, or someone who has spoken few words

I did place my vote on someone suspicious. I'm pretty lost, so I'm just going with my surface-level reactions to people. I'm also not sure what the connection is between a Loyalist and not wanting enemies, but if there is one Salmon seems like the person that should be making that argument. I'll add that it seems extra suspicious that Salmon voted on me in retaliation and with no reasoning.

11 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Ivory Dragonfly (2): Amber Vulture, Emerald Falcon
Coral Swan (1): Salmon Meerkat
Mint Heron (1): Saffron Iguana