Cosmere powers in other books

TheSilverDragon

Not another book, but when I'm 60 hours into a Mount and Blade game and my character is so OP he can kill whole groups of enemies with each swing and can sit in the middle of an enemy army while taking no damage I think, "I have reached Shardbearer status!"

Not another book, but when I'm 60 hours into a Mount and Blade game and my character is so OP he can kill whole groups of enemies with each swing and can sit in the middle of an enemy army while taking no damage I think, "I have reached Shardbearer status!"

This. Level 40 Nord with 98 Heavy Armor and 90-ish Two Handed. I jump off of high cliffs and start laying waste like I'm Dalinar, feeling the Thrill as hits bounce off and my enemy's life is sucked from his body. 

Why not? It would be almost as easy as taking the Eagles to Mordor.

Vastly easier actually, since the Eagles are a. generally neutral for most of the book, and b. not a taxi service. And you can't really force them to fly you there if they don't want to. Unless you've got Feruchemical iron or have some other magic system that prevents you from dying when you fall from the height at which giant eagles fly.

Whenever I watch The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, I imagine Legolas and Tauriel are both using atium. It makes it a lot more believable. Seriously, watch any fight scene with the elves in it, imagine atium, and it instantly becomes a lot more awesome.