Cosmere powers in other books

TheSilverDragon

Yeah, but they're telepathic. Every single Ranger we get a viewpoint from, the horse talks back. If it were just Will, he might be imagining it but... no. They're magic. There's been mind-to-mind communication in the books before (Wargals) so it's even plausible...

Edited by Paragrin

Yeah, but they're telepathic. Every single Ranger we get a viewpoint from, the horse talks back. If it were just Will, he might be imagining it but... no. They're magic. There's been mind-to-mind communication in the books before (Wargals) so it's even plausible...

Ryshadium have a strong bond as well. And besides, Ranger horses don't grant Rangers the ability to use super-OP magic.

I will hide where no one has hidden before

I will drink coffee, and have a side of coffee to go with it

I will shoot arrows and throw knives awesomely

I will prove that quasi-england is the best

I will be really bad at writing speaches

I will make you want another twelve books, and you won't understand why, but you love me anyway :wub:

Battle Royale would be a lot more interesting (and believable) with allomancy.

Kazuo Kiriyama would've been way easier to kill if Shogo Kawada were Wax and Shuya Nanahara was Wayne. Then we wouldn't get the totally ridiculous scene where the three know how to hot-wire cars, race them on uneven/non-asphalt surfaces, and shoot guns all at the same time. Noriko Nakagawa, the initially hella annoying, quiet girl, who in the end is a decent shot, would obviously play the role of Marasi. But only by default.

• Chaos locked this topic