My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A tall figure holding some sort of staff or cane entered the street in front of them, and began flowing the sister. 

@Weaver of Lies

“They’re here too!” she said to Jacin, pointing to the figure ahead of them. “They must have known we were coming!”

@Anguished_One

On 5/2/2024 at 1:59 PM, Weaver of Lies said:

“They’re here too!” she said to Jacin, pointing to the figure ahead of them. “They must have known we were coming!”

@Anguished_One

"Can we make it in time?" He said, panting from the run. 

On 5/2/2024 at 10:59 AM, Weaver of Lies said:

@Anguished_One

41 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Can we make it in time?" He said, panting from the run. 

The figure sped up, gaining on the sister.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The figure grabbed the girl, lifted his metal staff, and impaled her through the chest faster than she or anyone else could react.

Freja screamed in pain and agony. I can still save her. Just have to get there in time.

She sped up more.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Freja screamed in pain and agony. I can still save her. Just have to get there in time.

She sped up more.

She was clearly dead. Unfortunately, any remaining hope was lost as a white-hot flame consumed her body in a blinding burst. When it went out, there was nothing left.

46 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

She sped up more.

Jacin raced after her, reaching the spot where the corpse had been just a few seconds before. He stared at the spot numbly. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

5 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

Jacin raced after her, reaching the spot where the corpse had been just a few seconds before. He stared at the spot numbly. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

The man who had killed the girl turned to Jace. His eyes were dark, unnaturally so.

5 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man who had killed the girl turned to Jace. His eyes were dark, unnaturally so.

"Who are you?" Jacin growled, crouching slightly into a defensive posture, aligning his fists with his fighting stance. 

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh you know, romance and death and bad guys... the usual rp

I don't know where you could fit here, unfortuatly though. You could as @The Aspiring Archivist if you can help him with his plot or something. 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

oh you know, romance and death and bad guys... the usual rp

I don't know where you could fit here, unfortuatly though. You could as @The Aspiring Archivist if you can help him with his plot or something. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

could i fit into your plot? romance, death and bad guys sounds fun!

5 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"Who are you?" Jacin growled, crouching slightly into a defensive posture, aligning his fists with his fighting stance. 

"My name is Polton."

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I don't really know how I would... I mean, I don't really have my own plot at the moment.