Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

19 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

I might be back, but not for a while.

Alright, I won’t have Seth kill himself then

Seth put everything his house had into finding the girl. She wouldn’t last long in the city.

Edited by Lightweaver2

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He snickered. “Have you ever seriously injured one of your suitors?”

"Well...uhmmm...I might have...stabbed one...dropped some tiles from a high place on another...and uhmmm...dodged a spell from one of my sisters that left him in great pain...and.....I might...have stabbed one through the heart...you could say he's mostly dead," she laughed nervously. "So uhm not a good track record really."

29 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Well...uhmmm...I might have...stabbed one...dropped some tiles from a high place on another...and uhmmm...dodged a spell from one of my sisters that left him in great pain...and.....I might...have stabbed one through the heart...you could say he's mostly dead," she laughed nervously. "So uhm not a good track record really."

Fen nodded appreciatively. "That's...a lot. You clearly...I am sorry, Lady Charlotte, if I am forcing you into a life you don't want."

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Fen nodded appreciatively. "That's...a lot. You clearly...I am sorry, Lady Charlotte, if I am forcing you into a life you don't want."

Charlotte smiled sadly at him, "yeah not entirely...but it would be better with you than being forced by them to be someone I'm not by...magical means."

She breathed out deeply, "I'd be willing to give you a chance, I think."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Charlotte smiled sadly at him, "yeah not entirely...but it would be better with you than being forced by them to be someone I'm not by...magical means."

She breathed out deeply, "I'd be willing to give you a chance, I think."

"Thank you," Fen said. "I'll strive not to disappoint you."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Thank you, Lord Fen. Thank you so much for being willing to accept me for who I am...you don’t know all but you're the most accepting so far."

He frowned, looking up at the sky. "The nobility are...cruel. I wish it were not so, but...I will love you, Lady."

14 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He frowned, looking up at the sky. "The nobility are...cruel. I wish it were not so, but...I will love you, Lady."

"We shall see...I hope we can come to love each other."

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

"Well," Mae said, after a brief moment of silence once Cedric had excused himself, "I am deeply sorry, Lord John, but I'm afraid I've just realized that I have some quite urgent matters to tend to. Please, make yourself at home here, and take advantage of whatever our servants may have to offer. The desert, I'm told, is very sophisticated and simply divine. Now, I do hope I will be back in just a few moments, but if I do keep you waiting, send for me before you leave. I couldn't bear to miss your exit. Cedric will come out to bid you farewell too, I assume. Until then, I must excuse myself."

Mae smiled cheerily at Lord John before turning on her heel and quickly rushing down the hall, taking two right turns followed by a left. She found the door into one of the various studies of their manor. She knocked, and before expecting an answer, let herself in. The room had long dark olive green drapes over a large window, two musty green velvet couches facing each other, wooden bookshelves on two of the walls, and three portraits hanging on the third wall over a desk with an old globe.

"I knew I'd find you here," she almost whispered.

@The Aspiring Archivist @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Well," Mae said, after a brief moment of silence once Cedric had excused himself, "I am deeply sorry, Lord John, but I'm afraid I've just realized that I have some quite urgent matters to tend to. Please, make yourself at home here, and take advantage of whatever our servants may have to offer. The desert, I'm told, is very sophisticated and simply divine. Now, I do hope I will be back in just a few moments, but if I do keep you waiting, send for me before you leave. I couldn't bear to miss your exit. Cedric will come out to bid you farewell too, I assume. Until then, I must excuse myself."

Mae smiled cheerily at Lord John before turning on her heel and quickly rushing down the hall, taking two right turns followed by a left. She found the door into one of the various studies of their manor. She knocked, and before expecting an answer, let herself in. The room had long dark olive green drapes over a large window, two musty green velvet couches facing each other, wooden bookshelves on two of the walls, and three portraits hanging on the third wall over a desk with an old globe.

"I knew I'd find you here," she almost whispered.

@The Aspiring Archivist @The Wandering Wizard

"Perhaps I knew you'd come." Envoy stood by a couch.

58 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I am not expected home for several days," Fen said, "but if it would be improper for me to stay here, then I'm more than happy to find my own accommodations."

Charlotte blushed slightly, "Well uhm I think I'd like it if you stayed here. Though it might be dangerous for you."