Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Um..." Owen says, blushing. "The one... I can use at a ball?" He says. He blushes deeper, looking at the ground.

"Well, the specific dance that you use depends on what music is being played. For instance in 3/4 time, you can do a minuet or a waltz (and some other ones but those are the most well-known) which you do based on where the emphasis is, which beat." Aubrey looks around. "Alexander! Kannst du hier oben etwas Musik spielen? Ich unterrichte Tanzunterricht," she calls downstairs.

"Alexander! Can you play some music up here? I'm teaching dance lessons."

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

"Well, the specific dance that you use depends on what music is being played. For instance in 3/4 time, you can do a minuet or a waltz (and some other ones but those are the most well-known) which you do based on where the emphasis is, which beat." Aubrey looks around. "Alexander! Kannst du hier oben etwas Musik spielen? Ich unterrichte Tanzunterricht," she calls downstairs.

"Uh... let's do waltz, I've seen that a lot." Owen says, blushing. Why was he so dumb? He should know these things.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I... I am," her hands flew to her shawl. It fell around her shoulders, ripped. Beneath the shawl a beautiful, delicate face was revealed. Her lips were red and her skin was far too pale. She had a bruise along the side of her face and a bloody ear. Her eyebrow was slit and blood dried on her lower lip. A beautiful face, marred by cruelty.

"You are drunk, Cedric," she said at last, struggling to sit up in the carriage, "You're drunk and I need you to stop talking."

She adjusted her dress as she sat in the carriage which began to move, throwing her from side to side.

Once she took a few breaths, she smiled.

"Yes. I am your future bride. Isn't it wonderful?"

She held his hand gently.

He waves his hand drunkly, flipping the one she’s holding around to hold hers. He leans towards her.

”I am not druuuunk-“ he slurs, hiccuping quietly with the carriage bump. He moves closer to her, pressing up against her.

”You just need to behave yourself and listen.” He goes in for a very lazy kiss.

The carriage moves around the man in the road, sliding it one way so he is forced on top of her with the lean.

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He waves his hand drunkly, flipping the one she’s holding around to hold hers. He leans towards her.

”I am not druuuunk-“ he slurs, hiccuping quietly with the carriage bump. He moves closer to her, pressing up against her.

”You just need to behave yourself and listen.” He goes in for a very lazy kiss.

The carriage moves around the man in the road, sliding it one way so he is forced on top of her with the lean.

Mae gently placed her hands on his face and pressed him off of her, preventing the kiss. She pushed into him, moving him towards his side of the carriage. She began fussing over his coat, collar, and hat, sitting upright.

"Yes," she started, taking off his hat and readjusting his hair distastefully, "You are drunk. And so am I."

She paused for a moment to smile. "Well, would you look at that? We're both drunk! That's another thing we have in common. For some reason I keep finding my list run short these days."

She began to fold his collar back out and tighten his bowtie.

"Where was I? Yes. I remember. Cedric, you are drunk, and you are tired. Don't you want some rest?"

He had gotten very drunk from the ambrosia, but she knew what to do in a situation like this. He was most vulnerable now, so he couldn't actually hurt her that much. All she had to do was distract him. And she could always get out of the carriage.

The real problem only would come up once they get home.

47 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

Mae gently placed her hands on his face and pressed him off of her, preventing the kiss. She pushed into him, moving him towards his side of the carriage. She began fussing over his coat, collar, and hat, sitting upright.

"Yes," she started, taking off his hat and readjusting his hair distastefully, "You are drunk. And so am I."

She paused for a moment to smile. "Well, would you look at that? We're both drunk! That's another thing we have in common. For some reason I keep finding my list run short these days."

She began to fold his collar back out and tighten his bowtie.

"Where was I? Yes. I remember. Cedric, you are drunk, and you are tired. Don't you want some rest?"

He had gotten very drunk from the ambrosia, but she knew what to do in a situation like this. He was most vulnerable now, so he couldn't actually hurt her that much. All she had to do was distract him. And she could always get out of the carriage.

The real problem only would come up once they get home.

He hiccups again.

”Stoooop it, come here.” He tries to kiss her again, stopping her mid tying his tie.

32 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander smoothed his coat nervously, casting a glance at the girl walking into the courtyard.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

I just star at my fathers arm, it’s so much bigger than me.

Dear Lord does he need to cut his hair… 

I think to myself, I seem quite delicate and fragile on the outside, like a perfect glass figurine, but inside this is not anywhere near where I want to be.

I trip over my feet a little.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He hiccups again.

”Stoooop it, come here.” He tries to kiss her again, stopping her mid tying his tie.

I just star at my fathers arm, it’s so much bigger than me.

Dear Lord does he need to cut his hair… 

I think to myself, I seem quite delicate and fragile on the outside, like a perfect glass figurine, but inside this is not anywhere near where I want to be.

I trip over my feet a little.

What is Clem wearing again?

Alexander took notice of how petite and shy the girl seemed. he found it strangely attractive. 

I can protect her. make her feel safe.  

He relished the idea of having someone confide in him. 

**my italics won't turn off :(***

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander took notice of how petite and shy the girl seemed. he found it strangely attractive. 

I can protect her. make her feel safe.  

He relished the idea of having someone confide in him. 

**my italics won't turn off :(***

She catches his eye. She furrows her eyebrows slightly disgusted with seeing a man stare at her.

Stupid…stupid…

She grumbles to herself about how stupid she looks right now. Her stupid father trying to get her courted. This stupid puffy white dress is itchy. This stupid man is now staring at her.

She rolls her eyes.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She catches his eye. She furrows her eyebrows slightly disgusted with seeing a man stare at her.

Stupid…stupid…

She grumbles to herself about how stupid she looks right now. Her stupid father trying to get her courted. This stupid puffy white dress is itchy. This stupid man is now staring at her.

She rolls her eyes.

Alexander straitened and stopped staring at the girl. He waited to see who would speak. 

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He hiccups again.

"Isn't it such a pretty night?" She opens the carriage window, allowing for wind to rush through the carriage and shock their cold faces. "Look at the moon, Cedric. Look at the moon."

35 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander straitened and stopped staring at the girl. He waited to see who would speak. 

My father spots him and smiles a little waving, bringing them over.

”Mister Ackerly sir.” He holds out his hand to shake. I just scrunch my nose slightly.

29 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Isn't it such a pretty night?" She opens the carriage window, allowing for wind to rush through the carriage and shock their cold faces. "Look at the moon, Cedric. Look at the moon."

He looks out the window, trying to keep his eyes open.

”Yes.” He slurs.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

My father spots him and smiles a little waving, bringing them over.

”Mister Ackerly sir.” He holds out his hand to shake. I just scrunch my nose slightly.

He looks out the window, trying to keep his eyes open.

”Yes.” He slurs.

Alexander grips the man's hand in a firm handshake, meeting his eyes respectfully. " Mr. (whenever his name is) good to see you again, sir." His voice is deep and resinous, caring across the courtyard with ease. 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander grips the man's hand in a firm handshake, meeting his eyes respectfully. " Mr. (whenever his name is) good to see you again, sir." His voice is deep and resinous, caring across the courtyard with ease. 

Ashcroft :) 

I roll my eyes, hugging a little closer to my fathers other arm.

“Vous ne pouvez pas être sérieux.” I mumble under my breath and my father kicks me in the shin lightly, snapping my attention back.

”Mr. Ackerly, please do meet my…daughter, Clementine.” He bumps me forward and I reluctantly hold out my hand, giving him the most sarcastic expression.

”Charmed.” I say sarcastically.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

I roll my eyes, hugging a little closer to my fathers other arm.

“Vous ne pouvez pas être sérieux.” I mumble under my breath and my father kicks me in the shin lightly, snapping my attention back.

”Mr. Ackerly, please do meet my…daughter, Clementine.” He bumps me forward and I reluctantly hold out my hand, giving him the most sarcastic expression.

”Charmed.” I say sarcastically.

Alexander accepts the hand, placing a quick kiss on her knuckles. " It's my pleasure to meet you, Miss Ashcroft." He looks into her face and slips her a wink that the older man cannot see. " it is a lovely day, is it not?" 

5 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander accepts the hand, placing a quick kiss on her knuckles. " It's my pleasure to meet you, Miss Ashcroft." He looks into her face and slips her a wink that the older man cannot see. " it is a lovely day, is it not?" 

“Sure.” I say rather unamused, when he looks away I mock him, mouthing ‘Its my pleasure to meet you Miss Ashcroft’ dramatically. I stick out my tongue. 
My father knees me in my behind, bumping me forward more.

”Such a lovely day.” I say through gritted teeth, eyeing my father from the side.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“Sure.” I say rather unamused, when he looks away I mock him, mouthing ‘Its my pleasure to meet you Miss Ashcroft’ dramatically. I stick out my tongue. 
My father knees me in my behind, bumping me forward more.

”Such a lovely day.” I say through gritted teeth, eyeing my father from the side.

Alexander smirks at her, careful not to let the older man see. " Shall we sit?" He asks, motioning to a bench nearby.