New(ish) Here

Sophrosyne

Hello fellow Fandersons? (That's what I'm supposed to call us right?) I am Sophrosyne! I'm not completely new here I've lurked most of the year and really love some of the theories coming out of here and want to be a part of it!

So back in Feb. of this year(2023) I got moved to nights at my work and suddenly found myself with ALOT of free time. So on a whim I decided to finally read Mistborn. That was that, I was hooked. I quickly enough started reading EVERYTHING Cosmere and looking at the Coppermind with the absolutely wonderful time machine and carefully pointing at things here on the 17thshard. Now I'm finally caught up. I've gotta finish Edgedancer and I'll have consumed everything the Cosmere has to offer. What you all should know about me are 2 things.
1. I'm a poster child for obsession. I love drowning myself in whatever I'm into. but something has been different about the Cosmere Maaaybe it's the fact that I just didn't run out of material for near enough to a year or maybe it's Brando slowly realizing what my writing circle has spent a decade trying to create but I THIIIINK I'm here to stay.

2. The nature of my job means that for the foreseeable future I'll be posting in the dead of night and I'll post quickly. So hopefully I can keep tings at least a little Coherent.

12 hours ago, Sophrosyne said:

Hello fellow Fandersons? (That's what I'm supposed to call us right?) I am Sophrosyne! I'm not completely new here I've lurked most of the year and really love some of the theories coming out of here and want to be a part of it!

So back in Feb. of this year(2023) I got moved to nights at my work and suddenly found myself with ALOT of free time. So on a whim I decided to finally read Mistborn. That was that, I was hooked. I quickly enough started reading EVERYTHING Cosmere and looking at the Coppermind with the absolutely wonderful time machine and carefully pointing at things here on the 17thshard. Now I'm finally caught up. I've gotta finish Edgedancer and I'll have consumed everything the Cosmere has to offer. What you all should know about me are 2 things.
1. I'm a poster child for obsession. I love drowning myself in whatever I'm into. but something has been different about the Cosmere Maaaybe it's the fact that I just didn't run out of material for near enough to a year or maybe it's Brando slowly realizing what my writing circle has spent a decade trying to create but I THIIIINK I'm here to stay.

2. The nature of my job means that for the foreseeable future I'll be posting in the dead of night and I'll post quickly. So hopefully I can keep tings at least a little Coherent.

Nice! Welcome to the Shard friend!

15 hours ago, The stormfather said:

Any thoughts on white sands?

IMHO It's fine I geuss but I'm not huge on Comics and didn't like the pacing break? I geuss. It's weird to mean to break from reading a shared universe set of novels to a bunch of comics.

4 hours ago, XaliaStormblessed said:

Welcome! Do you have a favorite character?

Never given it much thought buuut I'll throw TWO curve balls and say Vivenna (Warbreaker is my favorite cosmere book ATM) or Rysn.