SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Are there silver protections at the shelters to stop shades from entering?

You'll need to actively look around the shelter with a lantern to find out. Each shelter holds its own surprises, and no one's really looked yet :P

31 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pulls her closer pressing his cheek against her hand. He stares right back at her, smiling softly at the beautiful look in her eyes. He takes his hand and pulls hers off his cheek, pecking the back of it lightly. He whispers slightly “You don’t have to… you’re my queen. Queens get whatever they want.”

Siylna grins, then pulls him into a kiss.

29 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

a voice speaks out quietly "they also get knives in their backs if they arent careful"

She feels a prickle of terror at the sound of the voice, but chooses to ignore it, hoping it’s just her imagination.

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

wait sorry what was the question-?

I don’t remember…

6 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

I mean, it is plausible that Lilac could have stepped out of the way (so she wouldn't get tackled)? I also didn’t know that you were close enough to actually touch Lilac.

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

GMHQ

Callie picked up a book and seemed preoccupied. She was sitting by the fireplace, stroking her cat, Isis, who was purring on her lap. It was as if she didn't notice Siylna and Victor. But behind her book there was a small, amused smile, and the bright flashing green dot of a video taper. With her long, painted white nails, she tapped on one of the video taper's buttons.

The Arena

All of a sudden, a holograph appears in front of each of the tributes. The speakers turn on, playing the entirety of the kiss live.

Elsie this is your cue. @Experience

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

All of a sudden, a holograph appears in front of each of the tributes. The speakers turn on, playing the entirety of the kiss live.

"I hope they both die separately, killed by the rest of the Bobs back home," Bob whispers under his breath.

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

I mean, it is plausible that Lilac could have stepped out of the way (so she wouldn't get tackled)?

Yes. You can step out of the way, but the punch still lands on your shoulder or arm. (balance it a little. take some damage, but not full damage. compromise)

7 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Yes. You can step out of the way, but the punch still lands on your shoulder or arm. (balance it a little. take some damage, but not full damage. compromise)

Got it. 

Lilac growls before ripping a mushroom from the ground (with her left hand) and shoving the flaming mass into Assah’s face. “Get away from me. I DON’T WANT TO HURT YOU. STOP.”

(Just to be clear, she aims for the eyes.)

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

GMHQ

Callie picked up a book and seemed preoccupied. She was sitting by the fireplace, stroking her cat, Isis, who was purring on your lap. It was as if she didn't notice Siylna and Victor. But behind her book there was a small, amused smile, and the bright flashing green dot of a video taper. With her long, painted white nails, she tapped on one of the video taper's buttons.

The Arena

Welp—if we’re gonna do it, might as well do it all the way.

Siylna closes her eyes and pulls Victor closer.

@SmilingPanda19