Secret History/Mistborn Era 1 reading order?

PrestoTheMagnificent

I saw a post somewhere (I think it was on the Discord) that was a reading order that overlapped Secret History with Mistborn Era 1 in timeline order. Basically, after Kelsier died, it put the secret history chapters perfectly where/right before they aligned with events in Era 1. Does anyone know where this reading order is/ how I could find it? I want to do a mistborn reread like this.

23 minutes ago, PrestoTheMagnificent said:

I saw a post somewhere (I think it was on the Discord) that was a reading order that overlapped Secret History with Mistborn Era 1 in timeline order. Basically, after Kelsier died, it put the secret history chapters perfectly where/right before they aligned with events in Era 1. Does anyone know where this reading order is/ how I could find it? I want to do a mistborn reread like this.

I think that's something that @Treamayne did. If you want just the reading order then here it is:

29 minutes ago, PrestoTheMagnificent said:

1 minute ago, alder24 said:

I think that's something that @Treamayne did. If you want just the reading order then here it is:

@alder24 gave the post link. I actually have two versions of this now - the one in the post was made for reading physical books (slotting an entire SH chapter in the most analagous location) - but I then also created what I call The Complete Era 1 epub - where I further broke down those SH chapters that span more than one WoA or HoA chapter and put the appropriate scenes directly into the correct place in the Trilogy (example shown on linked thread). I could/should probably write that up as well, showing where each scene slotted. Example:

Spoiler

M:SH Ch 6-1 slots the beginning of the chapter between HoA Ch 24 and 25, but some scenes from Ch 6-1 are placed in HoA Chapters 25, 27 (bulk). Then Ch 6-2 starts between Ch 37 and 38. 

1 hour ago, Treamayne said:

@alder24 gave the post link. I actually have two versions of this now - the one in the post was made for reading physical books (slotting an entire SH chapter in the most analagous location) - but I then also created what I call The Complete Era 1 epub - where I further broke down those SH chapters that span more than one WoA or HoA chapter and put the appropriate scenes directly into the correct place in the Trilogy (example shown on linked thread). I could/should probably write that up as well, showing where each scene slotted. Example:

Hide contents

M:SH Ch 6-1 slots the beginning of the chapter between HoA Ch 24 and 25, but some scenes from Ch 6-1 are placed in HoA Chapters 25, 27 (bulk). Then Ch 6-2 starts between Ch 37 and 38. 

Yup, that's the list that I was looking for, thanks! Is there any way you could PM that epub to me? If not, I'll just use the chapter reading order. Thanks again! This should make for a fun reread!