I’m bored. Let’s mess around!

PyroPhile

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Argi grabs his conveniently placed staff of warding and makes a magic force field around himself and others nearby.

I have 0 idea what is going on 

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

”The figure waved a hand over the mirrir and whispered “show”. He watched as on a beach, the only people who could resist him, stood cluelessly. They still didn’t even know what they had that kept them alive. It had saved them once already, as they were dying, allowing them escape at the cost of memory. 

It wasn’t a beach before, but if that’s what people perceive it as, then that’s what it is.

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Then get a nearby hill, the army showed themselves and ran at them. 

Pyro holds his sword in a defensive stance.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“You have 10 seconds to give a representative.”

Sorry for double post, editing was being buggy.

Edit: That’s cool.

Pyro walks toward the gargoyles to act as the representative.

Edited by PyroPhile

11 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Yes!” The gargoyles grew impatient as they launched into the air. They grabbed eacb if the others too. 
“You are coming too, but of those rep gets you peace you will be free.” 

“Fine. I’ll go.”

11 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

“Fine. I’ll go.”

They flew to a large dark castle. The gargoyles carrying Pyro split off from the rest, and flew into a room where the hooded figure sat on a throne, looking into a mirror. 

The others went into the castle. “You will go to the dungeon until your friend is done!”

@PyroPhile @Argenti @Violet @Enter a username @Channelknight Fadran @Scars of Hathsin@Ravenclawjedi42 @Canada Lover @The Honorable One

15 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I refuse, dungeons are not my thing", Arranis shrinks himself, using a bit of what regular mortals would call magic, but what he would call character development, and scuttles away.

The gargoyle stuffs him into a cage. A tiny one.

They put the others into cell. That were alone in a room. “We’ll be back to check on you. Don’t try anything.” 

The hooded figure looked up and put his mirror down.

”Brother.”

@PyroPhile @Argenti @Violet @Enter a username @Channelknight Fadran @Scars of Hathsin@Ravenclawjedi42 @Canada Lover @The Honorable One

12 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

They put the others into cell. That were alone in a room. “We’ll be back to check on you. Don’t try anything.” 

The hooded figure looked up and put his mirror down.

”Brother.”

The person just left.

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Real quick, do I have permission to make some lore, loose magic systems and history for this? I will share it.

Pyro’s a preexisting character, so he’s off-limits, but I’m fine with some lore. Edit: Maybe just run it by me first?

Edited by PyroPhile

14 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"You cannot stop me" Before exploding back into regular size, only to find the cage does not break, "Ow"

feel free to veto, or insert your selves into this.

There are four orbs. They are the basis of magic and lore. They are Power, Peace, Time, dimension. 

Time is guarded by a very powerful  dragon that keeps to itself.

Dimension was locked away long ago by a group of wizards.

Power was out and about.

In a membership built to protect the orb Peace, in which they all call each other brothers, the council set out to gain more. They went after the orb Power. They succeeded, and the orb fell to the hooded man. He rebelled against the membership, and fought, and slaughtered all but the members of the group who remain. Then he attached the orb Peace itself. In the attack both Peace and Power shattered. The power went into the ones holding them, who were pyro and the hooded man. The power resides in them, making them immortal. Because Power is slightly more powerful than Peace, it took the memory away from the ones it attacked, though it was counterd. While the Peace membership slept, they were invisible to Power. Power went on to make an empire. Then they woke up and the rp started. How does that sound? What to change?

@PyroPhile

4 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

Ok, 

either that, In which case how does he combat him?

Or who else wants to be that person?