Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“Showing that they don’t control us. And that they never will.”

" *sigh* fine. I guess it couldn't hurt. And for what it's worth. If I'm mysteriously gone one morning. I'm glad I met all of you. I got to be free, if even for a little while." Suddenly an alarm starts blaring as the lights start flashing red.

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

" *sigh* fine. I guess it couldn't hurt. And for what it's worth. If I'm mysteriously gone one morning. I'm glad I met all of you. I got to be free, if even for a little while." Suddenly an alarm starts blaring as the lights start flashing red.

She looked up. “Almond, come over here.”

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"What?" He walks up.

“We can’t protect you if you’re away from us in a corner.”

It was post alarm that she said that. Also, did you see how I said earlier she’d asked the guards how they could do this?

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“We can’t protect you if you’re away from us in a corner.”

"Ok. That alarm... it means security breach. The doors will probably open soon. This will be the best time to run if we can, magic isn't suppressed in the halls because of their 35 other mistborn soldiers."

I did, but, I was rushing to leave. They wouldn't have said more than "Shut up." or "Keep walking" though.

Edited by Exotic Almond

16 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ok. That alarm... it means security breach. The doors will probably open soon. This will be the best time to run if we can, magic isn't suppressed in the halls because of their 35 other mistborn soldiers."

She paused for a moment. “I don’t have metals, so I can’t do much. But Rui’s ready and willing to help.”

She narrowed her eyes. “We should get our clothes, though. I do not want to leave here without my jacket.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She paused for a moment. “I don’t have metals, so I can’t do much. But Rui’s ready and willing to help.”

She narrowed her eyes. “We should get our clothes, though. I do not want to leave here without my jacket.”

The door opens and a mistborn soldiers walks in. "I've been assigned to keep you in here while the breach is suppressed. Do. Not. Move. Ever."

I swear this isn't a "convenient protagonist gets what they need" type thing.

The door opens and a mistborn soldiers walks in. "I've been assigned to keep you in here while the breach is suppressed. Do. Not. Move. Ever."

A Mistborn soldierSsss?

“Well, there goes that,” she muttered.

“Wasn’t there a magic suppressor?” she muttered.

"Umm, no. He broke it? Please help mister guard!" Almond leaps up to get on his knees as if to beg.

Almond isn't good at lying.

"Umm, no. He broke it? Please help mister guard!" Almond leaps up to get on his knees as if to beg.

She made a face and looked at the guard. “There’s no way you let us out, is there.”

She made a face and looked at the guard. “There’s no way you let us out, is there.”

He chuckles "Nope. You're the mistborn right? So, why didn't you do it. Guards are treated much better here you know."

He chuckles "Nope. You're the mistborn right? So, why didn't you do it. Guards are treated much better here you know."

“I couldn’t. I couldn’t kill my friend.” 

She stared back. “What did they make you do?”

"Brother. He was a coppercloud. Useless. Look when you do this as long as I do you just forget the pain. I'd suggest getting rid of those attachments to others. You'll get paid decently."

Almond visibly angers and begins to demonize.

get ready for an escape

@shortcake @Cash67

"Brother. He was a coppercloud. Useless. Look when you do this as long as I do you just forget the pain. I'd suggest getting rid of those attachments to others. You'll get paid decently."

Almond visibly angers and begins to demonize.

@shortcake @Cash67

She grabbed Pic’s hand and was grounded by Elan’s arm around her. “I won’t be able to do that either.”

She grabbed Pic’s hand and was grounded by Elan’s arm around her. “I won’t be able to do that either.”

Almond springs up, fully demonized (that's what I'm calling it now) "You nasty horrible man. Perish!!" Almond overpowers the man with the element of surprise biting and clawing like only a caged animal can. The man screams in pain before dying.

Don't wanna be too descriptive in case it triggers something for somebody.

Almond springs up, fully demonized (that's what I'm calling it now) "You nasty horrible man. Perish!!" Almond overpowers the man with the element of surprise biting and clawing like only a caged animal can. The man screams in pain before dying.

Her eyes widened and her hand tightened on Pic’s.

@Cash67

Her eyes widened and her hand tightened on Pic’s.

@Cash67

Almond runs off in a random direction on all fours in blind rage. Not even looking back. "I'll kill you all! You'll all die for this!"

Man. He's angy. Also, there's your metals Aventine.

Almond runs off in a random direction on all fours in blind rage. Not even looking back. "I'll kill you all! You'll all die for this!"

Yeah she’s not doing that