Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic grabbed Aventine's hands and pulled her a few steps back, strength enhanced by the staves. "Maybe let's not anger the guy who just replaced someone's soul with his own."

He shouldn’t know that.”

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Quinn gave a double thumbs up, but didn't look intent on hurting anyone.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

He shouldn’t know that.”

Pic looked at both of them and sighed. "I know. I'm me, and I barely know that happened."

"Look, the clinic is tearing itself apart in the room next door," he hummed turning to face Quinn, "and I know you're able to do so as well." He lets go of Aventine with one hand and rubs his temples. "Not-Roy, what do you want? Can I get it for you, that way we can all go our ways and have peace again?"

Also where did Jar Man/Eyes go?

@TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

Pic nods slowly I sure of what to say. 

Pic resumed his staves and had them wrap around his arms, glowing a deep red. The coldness had left his eyes, replaced by fear and caution. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“How. Do you know about him.”

Whoa. Calm down. Don’t let your emotions control you.

And what do you know about giving into emotion?

… Ever watch a movie where the dog dies?

😭

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM?!” she screamed. Tears of grief, pain, anger, flooded down her face.

Everyone is yelling... it's too loud... her hair began to stand on-end. It's too loud... The lights began to flicker too loud, too loud, everyone is angry, it's too loud! Her eyes glowed a bright white and the lights went out. TOO LOUD!!! she screamed in her mind, not necessarily directed towards anyone, but there was probably people who heard it. it's too loud.... I need out- she completely disappeared.

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic grabbed Aventine's hands and pulled her a few steps back, strength enhanced by the staves. "Maybe let's not anger the guy who just replaced someone's soul with his own."

Pic looked at both of them and sighed. "I know. I'm me, and I barely know that happened."

"Look, the clinic is tearing itself apart in the room next door," he hummed turning to face Quinn, "and I know you're able to do so as well." He lets go of Aventine with one hand and rubs his temples. "Not-Roy, what do you want? Can I get it for you, that way we can all go our ways and have peace again?"

@TheRavenHasLanded

The probably ancient evil shrugged.

"I'm not trying to hurt you. She's just demanding that I tell her where I heard about 'him'."

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Everyone is yelling... it's too loud... her hair began to stand on-end. It's too loud... The lights began to flicker too loud, too loud, everyone is angry, it's too loud! Her eyes glowed a bright white and the lights went out. TOO LOUD!!! she screamed in her mind, not necessarily directed towards anyone, but there was probably people who heard it. it's too loud.... I need out- she completely disappeared.

Quinn raised his hand, which generated a blue light that illuminated the now dark room. 

"What was that?"

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I'm not trying to hurt you. She's just demanding that I tell her where I heard about 'him'."

Quinn raised his hand, which generated a blue light that illuminated the now dark room. 

"What was that?"

9 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Pic hummed a curse. "Now we've made the kid dissapear."

He turned back to Ave and Quinn. "No, no, no, you came to the clinic for something. What was it? Can we get it to you?"

9 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

“He shouldn’t know about…” He saw something in her eyes that he’d only seen once, when she mentioned her other love.

8 minutes ago, shortcake said:

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"What was that?"

“Someone should try to find her.” She didn’t move.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“He shouldn’t know about…” He saw something in her eyes that he’d only seen once, when she mentioned her other love.

Pic's eyes softened, and he took a breath. Deal with it later, he thought. Right now lives and the clinic are in danger

"Not yet," he hummed. "We need to take care of this guy here."

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

He turned back to Ave and Quinn. "No, no, no, you came to the clinic for something. What was it? Can we get it to you?"

Quinn grimmanced. "What do you want from me?"

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Yeah, but she disappeared, so she could be anywhere, or... Nowhere."

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Frankly, for you to not kill anyone. Barring that, you to leave."

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"What was that?"

4 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic's eyes softened, and he took a breath. Deal with it later, he thought. Right now lives and the clinic are in danger

"Not yet," he hummed. "We need to take care of this guy here."

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Lundyn is safe, its okay if y'all wanna take care of the other stuff

I mainly did this for the sake of me having time to go out and about after school today without worrying about this

13 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Frankly, for you to not kill anyone. Barring that, you to leave."

"What he said. And give Roy his body back."

34 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

he took a nap or something. dunno.

"There was another fight going on," Aventine said, though the memory was vague. "We should try to see if we can help."

@Cash67 @The Aspiring Archivist

"You mean the man who was in there?" Lerac gestured at the mess that was Thaidakar's old room.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You mean the man who was in there?" Lerac gestured at the mess that was Thaidakar's old room.

"I think so. I heard some conflict that wasn't from us before I passed out."

"I think so. I heard some conflict that wasn't from us before I passed out."

"Yeah... I don't know how much you could help there. He seems to be emotionally unstable and quite powerful, which is a bad combination."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yeah... I don't know how much you could help there. He seems to be emotionally unstable and quite powerful, which is a bad combination."

She raised one hand. "I am also emotionally unstable and quite powerful."

"He is currently on a rampage. You're doing better than that."

"I could rampage if I wanted to," she grinned. "Point is, I want to at least try to help."

8 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm quickly slowed down to avoid crashing. Then he slashed at the wall, many times in quick succession, before sending a burst of energy through it, causing it to collapse.

I need a plan, he thought. There's nothing I can say that will get him to listen to me.

But I have no idea where he's going, or what he's going to do.

Neither did Thaidakar. All that he knew at the moment was that he wanted to leave, and as fast as possible.

It was ironic. He'd just recently come back from an extended leave, but now he was off again. Anywhere. As long as he was alone.

in the clinic currently, but that does give me an idea...

Thaidakar fell to the ground on his knees in front of a door, finally. Alone.

He knew logically that bookwyrm was behind him, he knew logically that there were people that wanted to help him in some way.

He knew all of these things.

Yet there is a deeper knowledge that lies in all of us. A knowledge of being, a thing that lies in our souls. Thaidakar knew that, in several experiences, he was more alone than a man can be in reality. The door in front of him was more familiar to him than his right hand. a red glowing tear fell to the ground, burning through the stone tile.

"My point is, he's dangerous. You just almost died. Wouldn't you rather have a break?"

"I don't really like to sit still. Since I got here, it's been move, move, move. I've had a break the last 22 years of my life, in terms of work. I kind of like always doing something. Besides, if we're both mentally broken, we could try to fight fire with fire, right?

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I don't really like to sit still. Since I got here, it's been move, move, move. I've had a break the last 22 years of my life, in terms of work. I kind of like always doing something. Besides, if we're both mentally broken, we could try to fight fire with fire, right?

"I think we've had enough fire in here today. But you can do whatever you want. I can't stop you."

Head pounding, Tal backed away from all the people. Flames flickered up and down his body. The voice in his mind was laughing, and he was too...he made it to the basement, barely. Stepping into the cell, the flames died, and the pounding headache returned. Then all faded to black.

Sorry y'all, I'm so busy right now and I don't want anyone to be waiting on me. If you need me for anything don't hesitate to mention me, but...it'll probably take a bit for me to actually reply. Sorry.