Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, Violet said:

Violet wandered down to the dining hall, looking for anyone.

Wit waved. “Do I know you? You seem familiar.” Suddenly another wave of memory flushed over him.

“Did you say something about water? Hold up! I have been wandering in the desert for a week. Do you think that has anything to do with it? Where is they person who was asking me about that?”

(@Edema Rue that was you by the way.)

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

19 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit waved. “Do I know you? You seem familiar.” Suddenly another wave of memory flushed over him.

“Did you say something about water? Hold up! I have been wandering in the desert for a week. Do you think that has anything to do with it? Where is they person who was asking me about that?”

I know, but now Tal is going on break so she won’t find him.

7 minutes ago, InvestedDragonLJ said:

Could I still join even if I can’t access the shard during the day?

You can, might be hard though.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"That's what worries me!" Calano said, face stricken with anxiety, "I'm a father now. And the girls' gifts aren't progressed far enough for them to be of any use in defending themselves. We have adversaries, you and I, and Kat has a little bit of strength, and Ev has nothing as of yet, and we can't always be around to protect them, and I'm just- I'm scared. Terrified. I just got them, I can't lose them. Not like I lost you."

Emma hugged him fiercely, "I know, my crow. I know. I don’t want to lose them or you."

ahhhh im back you guys

sorry i took so long, i had a family thing that needed to be taken care of

uhhhh Violet's character walked off, so i think my character (still no name (technically) yet) is in theeee medical wing? i dont really know. i do know that she is a ten your old by herself, though

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Water? I'm thirsty."

Violet looked around. 

"Wait, should I be here?"

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma hugged him fiercely, "I know, my crow. I know. I don’t want to lose them or you."

“I’m a god,” Calano said into Emma’s shoulder, his voice cracking, “I’ve relived every second of every thing I regret, and I’ve suffered every fear I have to get to that point. But the thought of losing my girls is so, so much worse.”

Aetherbound knocks on the door, then opens it and charges in. He walks over to Violet and Wit, "Water?" A giant spike erupts from his left shoulder and nearly impales Wit, then another spike goes for Violet. "Where is this water, GIVE IT TO ME!" He looks around for a moment "Ah, I am sorry about that." The spikes retract and he holds out his hand, "My name is V-"  He seems to have a seizure for a moment. "No. I shall not give my name to these monsters. Prepare for combat, foul demons!" A sword made from crystal appears in his hands and he swings it at Arranis, stopping just before reaching his neck. Aetherbound has another seizure. "What did they do?" He collapses on the floor, looking completely dehydrated.

Just now, Aetherbound said:

Aetherbound knocks on the door, then opens it and charges in. He walks over to Violet and Wit, "Water?" A giant spike erupts from his left shoulder and nearly impales Wit, then another spike goes for Violet. "Where is this water, GIVE IT TO ME!" He looks around for a moment "Ah, I am sorry about that." The spikes retract and he holds out his hand, "My name is V-"  He seems to have a seizure for a moment. "No. I shall not give my name to these monsters. Prepare for combat, foul demons!" A sword made from crystal appears in his hands and he swings it at Arranis, stopping just before reaching his neck. Aetherbound has another seizure. "What did they do?" He collapses on the floor, looking completely dehydrated.

Violet blinked. "I think we need help."

She yells, "Emma! Tal! Anyone?"

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

7 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

“I’m a god,” Calano said into Emma’s shoulder, his voice cracking, “I’ve relived every second of every thing I regret, and I’ve suffered every fear I have to get to that point. But the thought of losing my girls is so, so much worse.”

The pain reflected in Emma's eyes. "I know love, I know," she murmured again. "They'll be alright. They will."

5 minutes ago, Violet said:

Violet blinked. "I think we need help."

She yells, "Emma! Tal! Anyone?"

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

Currently neither can respond so... 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The pain reflected in Emma's eyes. "I know love, I know," she murmured again. "They'll be alright. They will."

Uh great. Uh... Who else is around?

Also is there anyone who can help ?

11 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

"So, uh... You," Violet points at wit to disguise her forgetting his name, "what should we do?"

Edited by Violet

1 minute ago, Aetherbound said:

A miniature copy of Violet, completely made from what looks like black paint, emerges from Aetherbound's hand. It points at a cup filled with water, then it points at Aetherbound.

"Huh?" Violet looked at the water. "Maybe someone else should do this... I just- I just hate- I can't do water." 

Just now, Violet said:

"Huh?" Violet looked at the water. "Maybe someone else should do this... I just- I just hate- I can't do water." 

Mini-Violet looks very confused, then points to the top of the table, it mimes climbing something and jumps up and down very fast.

Just now, Aetherbound said:

Mini-Violet looks very confused, then points to the top of the table, it mimes climbing something and jumps up and down very fast.

Violet looks at the mini copy of herself. "Huh? You want me to... Jump on the table?"