People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

So you know that gold compounder spike I said I would find several days ago?

Found it!

Now lets talk about the price. I accept breaths, subjects to experiment on, fantasy or horror book recommendations, upvotes, unreleased books (get me Doors of Stone and I'll give you a bead of Lerasium) and so on.

(get me Doors of Stone and I'll give you a bead of Lerasium)

I top that offer. Get me Doors Of Stone and I will give not one, but two beads of lerasium to use one in Feruchemy, a sum of Breaths to reach Third Heightening, uncharged atium spike and a tomato. I can also throw in one Theoryblade, should want it.

If you're talking about me, I must correct with that I am but a lowly moderator, far beneath the ranks of the Almighty Admins. And, isn't the great Dark Alley aware that all staff powers are granted through spikes already?

What metals are these spikes made of? 

Hypothetically, how hard would it be to get these materials needed to tap into the unlimited power? 

If you're talking about me, I must correct with that I am but a lowly moderator, far beneath the ranks of the Almighty Admins. And, isn't the great Dark Alley aware that all staff powers are granted through spikes already?

Oh, right, right.

It shouldnt, then they must have spiked other moderators for the moderator powers. No, I think the admins are shards and the mods are granted their powers by them.

... so I should be able to spike you for your mod powers...

hnn... not that I want them anyway, with great power comes great responsibility and all that, and that is a pain.

Oh, right, right.

It shouldnt, then they must have spiked other moderators for the moderator powers. No, I think the admins are shards and the mods are granted their powers by them.

... so I should be able to spike you for your mod powers...

hnn... not that I want them anyway, with great power comes great responsibility and all that, and that is a pain.

We don't spike moderators, bad form that.

Besides, Voidus is already a moderator, so he's been in charge of testing admin spiking tests.

Good day all.

Dark allies are fun.

Need some help building your stockpile of filled hemalurgic spikes cookies?

Assistance is always welcome! Welcome to the most entertaining and intriguing of walkways.

Mind the gap, and the abyss and the unfathomable darkness of the void.

other than that have fun! 

Seeing as I belong to the curch of Wayne, I hereby declare that Ally 42 has been traded for a hole in time and space. Enjoy ;)

That's what it already was. We used to have a computer to figure out the question to life, but the mice ate the wiring and the cheese alivened.

It doesn't matter what you get. That's the question. And the answer is forty two. Ask the scrabble board.

"What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

"Six by nine. Forty two."

"That's it. That's all there is."

Ford sighed. "I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe."

You can if you want, people did tell me about weird cravings during pregnancy but I don't know if her craving for the unbridled soul of an enthusiastic Selian counts or not so I'm not sure whether or not I should be supporting that.

You can if you want, people did tell me about weird cravings during pregnancy but I don't know if her craving for the unbridled soul of an enthusiastic Selian counts or not so I'm not sure whether or not I should be supporting that.

You probably should, pregnant women are scary, I imagine they must be extra scary when they are your fault. I'll see what I can find.

*Worldhops*

~10 minutes later~

*Unworldhops*

Found it!

• 2 weeks later...