Where Demandred is

Tulir

So I was thinking when I read the book for the first time, that Taim is Demandred.

Reasons:

Taim said "Let the lord of chaos rule"

He seems to be gathering people to his side and not to Rand's

Seem's like a evil person

Just my idea, and I am wondering how everyone takes it.

Edited by Tulir

In short, here. If you don't want the "because Jordan said so" reason, you can go back to Book 9 and reread the chapter where Rand cleanses saidin. During one of Demandred's viewpoints there he encounters Flinn (that old Asha'man who is very good at Healing) and clearly doesn't recognize him. Taim on the other hand does know him, (almost) personally.

Also, if you follow the link I've provided, you will notice that according to the author, we haven't seen Demandred's "Third Age alter ego." I wasn't following interviews and Q&As as much back when Jordan was alive, so I can't cite the interview this answer came from, but I think it's safe to assume it is accurate.

In short, here. If you don't want the "because Jordan said so" reason, you can go back to Book 9 and reread the chapter where Rand cleanses saidin. During one of Demandred's viewpoints there he encounters Flinn (that old Asha'man who is very good at Healing) and clearly doesn't recognize him. Taim on the other hand does know him, (almost) personally.

Also, if you follow the link I've provided, you will notice that according to the author, we haven't seen Demandred's "Third Age alter ego." I wasn't following interviews and Q&As as much back when Jordan was alive, so I can't cite the interview this answer came from, but I think it's safe to assume it is accurate.

Or was accurate. If any books have come out between the interview and now, he might be in one of those.

I remeber one of the forsaken saying that Demanadrad, is some where south, so if not murandy, the only unknown place would be the land of mad men.

I suppose he could be in shara, but could he really take over son many channelers and forces, its a pretty big empire. He would have needed help which would lead the other forsaken and darffriends discovering the secret.