Aeoryi

If you could change any letter in your real name to an equivalent letter that a different languages uses (changing "o" to "ø" or "ô" or "œ" for example) would you do it?

If so, which letter would you change, and to what?

Would you alter the pronunciation of your name, or just do it to confuse everybody?

Why?

(I'll note that you don't have to, and maybe even shouldn't put your real name here if you don't want to.)

1 hour ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

If you could change any letter in your real name to an equivalent letter that a different languages uses (changing "o" to "ø" or "ô" or "œ" for example) would you do it?

If so, which letter would you change, and to what?

Would you alter the pronunciation of your name, or just do it to confuse everybody?

Why?

(I'll note that you don't have to, and maybe even shouldn't put your real name here if you don't want to.)

My shard name could In theory use the æ at the end. I will not be sharing my irl name unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

OooooOOo!! 

hiii how are you?

Do you have a favorite musical (or symphony, depending on what you like)? What is it?

cheese?

fire?

Would you like a hug?

Favorite Sanderson book?

Favorite Non-Sanderson book?

How am I? Exhausted

Musical: Does High School Musical count? 

Cheese: cheese is good

Fire: I know the fire triangle, and can start a controlled fire with matches, so yeah.

Hug?: Maybe

Sanderson book?: Arcanum unbounded

Non-sanderson book? Light of All that Falls by James Islington (book 3/3 of Licanus trilogy)

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

If you had all you cloths made out of straw and silk, split 50percent and random each day, would you accept?

No. I like cotten much better. Both silk and straw don't feel the best, and consistency IS key if you want a consistent life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aeoryi changed the title to Ask Aeo Anything
  • 1 month later...