Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Dave doesn’t even look up, not really paying attention to what he said. “Okay, have fun. Don’t die, you pay a forth of the rent.” He waves his hand so his four fingers touch his palm. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

“The demon prince Asmodeus tried to use counterfeit sacrificial knife and when things didn’t work he called my office so now I have to fix it”

"Can I come? I have nothing to do today."

With a flourish of her pencil, Knalya finished her sketches.

Spoiler

IMG_4596.thumb.jpeg.5b549070dff9bbeab59f1ced5dfbdcea.jpeg

“Ok, I have three options for you: a tea-length skirt with a suit top, but the suit jacket is the outer layer of the skirt; a suit top that flares into a mini skirt that you’d wear either nice leggings or suit pants with- I think this one would be cool in a fun color; or a traditional suit that transforms into a traditional gown.”

5 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

With a flourish of her pencil, Knalya finished her sketches.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_4596.thumb.jpeg.5b549070dff9bbeab59f1ced5dfbdcea.jpeg

“Ok, I have three options for you: a tea-length skirt with a suit top, but the suit jacket is the outer layer of the skirt; a suit top that flares into a mini skirt that you’d wear either nice leggings or suit pants with- I think this one would be cool in a fun color; or a traditional suit that transforms into a traditional gown.”

"They. Are. Both.  A w e s o m e." Falchion glanced between the two. "Which one would look better with a cape?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Chadwick stands up from his chair and carry’s his bowl over to the sink to wash the dish. “Uhm I think ill-“ Suddenly the floor creaks and the floorboard goes under. With the sound of a loud thump Chadwick goes through the floor and into the apartment below. “I think I’ll call maintenance.” 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"They. Are. Both.  A w e s o m e." Falchion glanced between the two. "Which one would look better with a cape?"

Examining her sketches, Knalya tapped her chin. Probably the second one, because the dramatic difference in length would make for some good contrast. But I think I’ll ask Retan for his opinion.” As Falchion went to check the door, Knalya wandered over to Retan’s room.

2 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Examining her sketches, Knalya tapped her chin. Probably the second one, because the dramatic difference in length would make for some good contrast. But I think I’ll ask Retan for his opinion.” As Falchion went to check the door, Knalya wandered over to Retan’s room.

"I agree. Let's go with that!"

9 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick stands up from his chair and carry’s his bowl over to the sink to wash the dish. “Uhm I think ill-“ Suddenly the floor creaks and the floorboard goes under. With the sound of a loud thump Chadwick goes through the floor and into the apartment below. “I think I’ll call maintenance.” 

Aeolia mimicks Krighls's voice, "You expect me to fix your problems? For free?"

Chadwick grunts attempting to pull himself back through the floor. “Good thing they aren’t home.” He hoists himself up and shakes his hands of dust and wood. He looks up at Aeolia and mimics her voice mockingly. “Can Timmy fix this? Does it look like Timmy has a degree in carpentry?” He rolls his eyes. 

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The doorbell rang.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE I think that's my new sword." Falchion made for the door.

It was  s o   p r e t t y.

Falchion made little squeaky noises as she ran her fingers along the fuller, examining the sword top to bottom. It was pure silver in color, with a slight curve to the blade and an ornate pattern of stars along the hilt. A bit shorter than she'd imagined it, but that was fine... and it was so shiny.

"Yay." She said.

26 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick grunts attempting to pull himself back through the floor. “Good thing they aren’t home.” He hoists himself up and shakes his hands of dust and wood. He looks up at Aeolia and mimics her voice mockingly. “Can Timmy fix this? Does it look like Timmy has a degree in carpentry?” He rolls his eyes. 

Aeolia sighs. "Look, are you going to act like a child or are you going."

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick rolls his eyes again. “Well what do you think I should do smarty pants? Should I go or should I stay and call Krighl?”

"I thought you would stay here, I'll be honest. "

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick stands up and continues washing his bowl even though there is a gaping hole in the floorboards. “Well what do you think will be more useful hm?”

"You do seem quite interested in a floor. Maybe -" Aeolia forced herself to breathe. He was irritating but this was not the right way to do things. "Are you coming or not."

“Fine I’ll come but only if I’m not to blame when the apartment below is finds out there’s a big hole in their roof.” He sets the bowl down and walks over grabbing Timmy. “I just have a few things to grab.”

48 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Fine I’ll come but only if I’m not to blame when the apartment below is finds out there’s a big hole in their roof.” He sets the bowl down and walks over grabbing Timmy. “I just have a few things to grab.”

"Be quick."

Chadwick runs into his room and a moment later comes back with a few things in his hands. “My Western Revolver, my favorite coin, and a pickle.” He takes a big bite out of the pickle and spins his revolver into its holster.