I now exist

I have been reading forums here for quite a while, and thought I should eventually make an account. I have currently read Mistborn era 1, Stormlight Archive, Arcanum Unbounded, Warbreaker, and the Rithmatist outside of the Cosmere. I am eagerly awaiting both the Aztlanian and Nightblood, which, sadly, should come out by 2050 if we’re lucky. It goes without saying, but I really like Brandon Sanderson’s literature.

12 hours ago, Dalinar_Kholin said:

If you could introduce a magic system to the cosmere, what would it be?

I have a vague idea of one that, like the aethers, is not shardic. The main thing it does is take the spiritual DNA of others and copy pieces of it onto your own, allowing you to gain magic you did not have before. It could be useful for gaining magic on places like Sel, where you have to be born in a specific place.

On 7/20/2023 at 10:40 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I have a vague idea of one that, like the aethers, is not shardic. The main thing it does is take the spiritual DNA of others and copy pieces of it onto your own, allowing you to gain magic you did not have before. It could be useful for gaining magic on places like Sel, where you have to be born in a specific place.

Hmm, sounds a lot like a non violent form of hemalurgy.