A Warning

Fatebreaker

Greetings Shard of the 17th number.

I felt it my duty to warn you that as you peruse this site you may stumble across Fatebreaker or his comments. You may be offended or confused.

Be forewarned! Do not take these comments seriously! Fatebreaker is insane. "Rayse"-ed on a steady diet of anti-logic-sandwiches and all kinds jokes (including puns), he more often than not confounds those who try to converse with him. In fact, we're not sure he's even real...

But never the less, he enjoys Sanderson heartily, even going as far as to class it with eating sandwiches and catching reptiles. 

Feel free to respond with complaints (which he'll laugh at), or questions( which he'll most likely answer cryptically).

So that said, hasta luego and good luck. You'll need it. The EverStorm comes...

Rest assured I am neither scamming you or accusing anyone. :P

I upvoted him earlier, than I came back later and saw the post's rep at 0. The post was also listed on his reputation tab when I checked it, despite being at 0. I can state with a high degree of certainty that someone downvoted him--though now that I think about it, an accidental vote is also pretty likely.

Um, welcome? Or hi? Or uh....

*gives up and waves enthusiastically*

So you're a Cryptic?

Just curious, what language is hasta luego? I'm guessing Spanish but I (obviously) don't know. :)

It's Spanish, I think for 'See you later', or 'See you soon'; a more temporary version of 'goodbye' at any rate.

It's Spanish, I think for 'See you later', or 'See you soon'; a more temporary version of 'goodbye' at any rate.

Correct! Hasta Luego is spanish. But it may also be a rare dialect of Maori

Welcome, erm............You've been around for a while......and you don't have a miniscule rep......You've upset my normal greeting routine......

That tends to happen

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

• Chaos locked this topic