Just Ask Breeze

Breeze

Question

Greetings, my name is Breeze. If you have found your way here, you have probably heard of me. You see, the problem is, any time someone recognizes me, they ask me one question or another, and that leads to me to explaining the same things to many different people. That is far too much effort, so I have created this space for all of your mistborn queries. Just ask me a question, and we will see If I get around to answering it. 

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

Greetings, my name is Breeze. If you have found your way here, you have probably heard of me. You see, the problem is, any time someone recognizes me, they ask me one question or another, and that leads to me to explaining the same things to many different people. That is far too much effort, so I have created this space for all of your mistborn queries. Just ask me a question, and we will see If I get around to answering it.

Didn't you pull this stunt last year in the Mistborn forum Here? And It doesn't belong in either location, since posts like this belong here. Unless you simply want to rollplay your character here.