Existence

Nightingale

I'm just doing as I am told and letting you all know that I exist.

I'm a pretty new fan. I fell into the sanderfandom by accident while reading the Wheel of Time series. I digested both Stormlight archives and have moved on to Mistborn.

My thoughts often drift into chasms, and I found myself wanting to know others who get as obsessed as I do. As I sit here typing with my freehand I feel as though it was the right decision to join this community.

I wonder if they thought about typing when they defined the womanly arts. Seems awkward to do one handed, or only in private.

Come to think on it, are there no two handed musical instruments on Roshar? I thought there were harps or violins or something people were playing. I know Wit had a flute and a little strummed instrument or something, but he doesn't count.

Oh... and welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!

I wonder if they thought about typing when they defined the womanly arts. Seems awkward to do one handed, or only in private.

Agreed. I was a bit perplexed by the safehand/freehand concept from the moment I read about it. Although, seeing as how the characters were raised with it being completely rational, I'm sure doing anything one-handed is far easier for them.

Hi!

If you want obsessed people you've definitely come to the right place

Hello! Take an upvote!

You've come to the right place to go crazy geek about stuff ;)

I'm glad I've found such a place! XD

• Chaos locked this topic