Hello!

Fragment

Hi!,

I have just joined so would like to say hey, I am fairly new to forums so I will probably end up pressing a wrong button or posting something in the wrong place somewhere along the line  :blink:

In regards to what I have read of Sanderson's books, (not sure whether to use Brandon or Sanderson or both there), I have read all of the Mistborn series to date and can easily say it has been my favourite series, and it will most likely stay that way forever, I haven't got round to reading the adventure game short story but I'll read it at some point. I have also read Warbreaker and loved it, I have the Way of Kings part one on my shelf to read and I'm dying to read it but have committed to reading another series at the moment (heresy I know).

So er, that's it I think.   ^_^

Welcome, Fragment!

And haha, yes I'm not the only one who is unsure of whether to say Brandon or Sanderson, I'm sure someone will chime in. I keep saying Sanderson because that sounds like you can't go wrong with it, but I'm just dying on the inside to say Brandon. I know it doesn't really matter, but one worries about these things.

I personally like the Stormlight Archive over Mistborn, but I did read Mistborn second. So I can only say when you are done being a heretic, you've got fun times ahead! :)

It doesn't really matter, we use them both. You will probably see Brandon used slightly more often, but either is fine.

Welcome to the forums mate, take an upvote!

Finally another mistborn fan!

Have you been introduced to the cosmere?

Well I'm sure I'll find one method that I don't mind using at some point ^_^  . In regards to the cosmere, I must admit I have only taken a tentative glance at what it is about since I haven't read all the books yet and it might give me information that could impact on how I read them(unless there are specific forums for different worlds in which case, I will dive in :D). Would it suffice to say for now that it is the universe that all the books/worlds are a part of?

Yep there are different sections for the different worlds, so you can hang out there all you want. Sounds like the only thing you're missing is the Elantris and Emperors Soul, and I guess the other novellas, but those are all in anthologies which makes it a real pain in the chull. And yeah, basically the cosmere is just the universe that they're all in, but there's also a ton of background stuff like realmatics that's really cool.

Hey there, Fragment, just thought I'd say hello and help you along. First off, I'm not sure how much you know about the cosmere, but your username sounds like a play on words with Shard. Which, if you did unintentionally, is quite hilarious.

Here is a forum that until recently was pretty quiet. Nowadays, it's an exploding forum of RP and fun teasing between clans. Occasionally there'll be wars and duels too.

is the beginning of an RP set in Newcago, if you would be interested in joining.

The Creator's corner is great if you're a creative type. Art, fanfiction, other stories, anything you've created fits here and usually garners a lot of praise and helpful critiques.

http://www.coppermind.netThe Coppermind is the official wiki for Brandon's works and the editors of that love help, if you're interested. Even if you're not, it's a good place for questions about the stories.

Welcome and I'm excited to interact with you more!

Edited by Mailliw73

• Chaos locked this topic