*sings* I'm Happy….

….because my library finally landed me a copy of Mistborn! Now I can finally find out who this Hoid character is and why he's so universally beloved! 

MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE SHALL BE UNLOCKED!!! 

Please refer to the following link to accurately assess my mood. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

….because my library finally landed me a copy of Mistborn! Now I can finally find out who this Hoid character is and why he's so universally beloved! 

MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE SHALL BE UNLOCKED!!! 

Please refer to the following link to accurately assess my mood. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

But....chances are you've probably already SEEN hoid....assuming you've read any of elantris, warbreaker, the stormlight archive, etc.....

Wow Grey, that didn't sound at all evangelical...

"Have you heard about the good lord Hoid? He died for your sins. Maybe. We're still trying to figure it out. Anyway, it's all in this book."

"Is there life after death?"

"RAFO."

"Have you heard about the good lord Hoid? He died for your sins. Maybe. We're still trying to figure it out. Anyway, it's all in this book."

"It's all in this book.....Well...Not all....In fact....there's not much about him in this book in particular. You'll need to read these 20, and watch for the subtle clues. But believe me, they're there."

Huh.

Random thought you guys... Do you think Hoid ever takes a day off?

Like, we see him in, say Alloy and speculate over why he was there and what he was doing... but the truth is he just felt like partying down.

Edited by Quiver

Thanks, guys. You've officially made my reading list longer and more demanding than the one I have for grad school. :P

Oh well. Sanderson is a better writer than whoever it is that writes those textbooks, anyway. 

Are you trying to tell me that The Stanford Mathematics Problem Book isn't a real page turner to keep me up at night? If that's the case, I suppose I may as well just cancel my order now.... :(

Are you trying to tell me that The Stanford Mathematics Problem Book isn't a real page turner to keep me up at night? If that's the case, I suppose I may as well just cancel my order now.... :(

I can't speak for that one. It may be the pinnacle of literature, for all I know. Just stay away from "The Organization of Information":http://www.amazon.com/Organization-Information-Library-Science-Text/dp/1563089696/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1403882426&sr=1-1&keywords=the+organization+of+information

I know, but my teacher compels me to homework. I slave away like a lowly plantation skaa, which my phone seems to think is slaw.

Delicious Skaa Slaw. 25% less ash than leading brands!