Hi there! :3

PikaShard

Hi everyone I'm PikaShard. :D

I'm friends with BreathTaker, he introduced me to this site and the amazing Brandom Sanderson books. He says you all are awesome, and I believe it.

So far I've read Warbreaker, Mistborn, and The Well Of Ascension.

So yep... I love to chat but I'm bad at introductions. ^.^

Hah! I've got you now!

Endowment, I choose you! Quick attack!

...anyway, welcome. You listed Warnreaker first, which means it's your favourite, meaning I instantly like you above all of these other foolish, non-Nalthis liking people.

Enjoy your stay!

...now get in the pokeball.

*Bad idea for you to break free when you've been ordered to get in the ball. This may be a long painful chase.*

---

Lol, threats first.

Welcome to 17th Shard, PikaShard! Glad you liked Warbreaker, but...see what you did to Quiv? His eyes are glossing over, and he's started to chant "Naaaaatthiiiisss......"

Have fun, explore, theorize, play, and most of all, share the love (of Sanderson) to everyone here.

Welcome to 17th shard!! :) hope you enjoy it here.

Are you in the middle of a Brandon Sanderson book at the moment?

Hi Elsa! I was going to ask you the same thing. Are you in the middle of a Brandon Sanderson book at the moment? :)

Pika, you're probably too busy running from the pokeball at the moment, but when you do get a breather, you should prolly finish with the Mistborn series (Hero of Ages). Then start The Way of Kings. 

Hi Elsa! I was going to ask you the same thing. Are you in the middle of a Brandon Sanderson book at the moment? :)

Pika, you're probably too busy running from the pokeball at the moment, but when you do get a breather, you should prolly finish with the Mistborn series (Hero of Ages). Then start The Way of Kings.

Hi Quitecontrary! :)

I'm a hundred and sixteen pages into Elantris at the moment. It's a good book so far. I really want to read Way of Kings next.

Pikashard, you should read Steelheart. It's really good.

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Whoa no spiking me please. *Looks wearily at Askiok*

And no, Elsa and Quitecontrary, I'm not in the middle of a book at the moment. But I'll be starting Hero of Ages as soon as I get it. After that I hope to read Way of Kings, Elantris, Steelheart, Alloy of Law, and... Well the list goes on. =^.^=

Thank you Erai. This place is far too interesting to leave anyway. Where else can one get welcomed, threatened, chased, caught in a Pokeball, and spiked all on their first day? ;)

I don't do the spiking... The Adimins (who have COPIOUS amounts of spikes) do the spiking. Just ask Moogle.

Or don't bring it up in front of them and just take our word for it. That way you won't "disappear" for asking the wrong kind of questions, like so many other new members...

Welcome to the forum, by the way. ;)

. This place is far too interesting to leave anyway. Where else can one get welcomed, threatened, chased, caught in a Pokeball, and spiked all on their first day? ;)

Where indeed :)

This is reminding me of the first Pokemon movie, when they're running from the flying pokeballs and Mewtwo Mistborn is Pushing pokeballs at them....or maybe they're Awakened with the Command 'Catch Pokemon'?.

Either way - RUN FOR YOU LIFE! AND YOUR FREEDOM! Or...just join the spiked ranks of us Sanderson addicts. Either works :)

• Chaos locked this topic