What does Wikim want? [Possible Spoiler in answers]

ajotatxe

At the end of WoK I-2, Wikim calls his brother and tells him that they (the two brothers, I guess) have a big problem.

I have read the four main books, and the two novellas, too. I have searched at arcanum, forum and coppermind, and other sites as well.

But I haven't the slightest of what storms he wants.

Edited by ajotatxe
Spoiler warning

47 minutes ago, ajotatxe said:

At the end of WoK I-2, Wikim calls his brother and tells him that they (the two brothers, I guess) have a big problem.

I have read the four main books, and the two novellas, too. I have searched at arcanum, forum and coppermind, and other sites as well.

I don't know, there is nothing on that. It was before the civil war in Jah Keved. I think Ghostbloods showed up, because Mraize told Shallan at the end of WoR in Urithiru that he had her brothers, and at that point he had just learnt that Veil is Shallan Davar, so he must had had them for some time already. That's my guess.

2 hours ago, ajotatxe said:

This was answered in WoK Ch 29:

Spoiler

I will manage, she wrote. You are the ones living the difficult life, maintaining our family’s interests at home. How are you doing?

It took time for them to reply. Poorly, Eylita finally sent. Your father’s debts are coming due, and Wikim can barely keep the creditors distracted. The highprince ails, and everyone wants to know where our house stands on the question of succession. The last of the quarries is running out. If it becomes known that we no longer have resources, it will go badly for us.

Shallan grimaced. How long do I have?

A few more months, at best, Nan Balat sent back via his betrothed.

WoR Spoilers

Spoiler

So it was one or more of the items recited here (probably either the creditors or the succession question, since they are pretending their father is still alive).