The Iconar Collective - An RP

Channelknight Fadran

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... we need to come up with something, and fast." Ahnalyn pulled out her shortblade again. "They're getting awfully close. Are we fighting or runing or what?"

And why am I asking these strangers about it? I can do whatever I want here.

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Eceline panicked at the idea of fighting. "Um, are we sure we want to do that? There are a lot of them. Maybe we should just go?"

"We stand and fight," Itzal said, taking out his sling, and reaching into his pouch, he had several oblong lead projectiles inside, that he had taken the time to inscribe "Catch" on.

"Val, you've hunted with a blowgun back on Vitera haven't you?"

@DramaQueen

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"We stand and fight," Itzal said, taking out his sling, and reaching into his pouch, he had several oblong lead projectiles inside, that he had taken the time to inscribe "Catch" on.

@DramaQueen

"I'm all for fighting," Crowe said, "But we are vastly outnumbered, and unless you can somehow take several hundred men by yourself, I'd rather not die today."

I wonder if the tavern keeper will make me pay for my drink after all of this, he thought.

"Is there a more strategic way we could get to them? maybe hit and run?"

Edited by Justice_Magician

4 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"I'm all for fighting," Crowe said, "But we are vastly outnumbered, and unless you can somehow take several hundred men by yourself, I'd rather not die today."

I wonder if the tavern keeper will make me pay for my drink after all of this, he thought.

"Is there a more strategic way we could get to them? maybe hit and run?"

"We don't need to take all of them, we just need to be a hard enough target that they don't think it's worth it to fight us. Staying here only one of them can attack us at once, so long as we control the top of the stairwell we win," Itzal said.

Not to mention the bell acts as a powerful weapon if we need to use it, and I have more than just a sling for my defense, Itzal thought, resting a hand reassuringly on his sword.

23 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"We don't need to take all of them, we just need to be a hard enough target that they don't think it's worth it to fight us. Staying here only one of them can attack us at once, so long as we control the top of the stairwell we win," Itzal said.

Not to mention the bell acts as a powerful weapon if we need to use it, and I have more than just a sling for my defense, Itzal thought, resting a hand reassuringly on his sword.

Crowe sighed, the sprite was right. 

But he hated letting those men destroy the rest of the city and antagonize the people. He felt like he should be able to do more.

Crowe moved over to the top of the stairwell. He ought to do what he can before he tried to do what might not be possible. 

Edited by Justice_Magician

2 hours ago, Frustration said:

@DramaQueen

"I didn't hunt much, I don't think the elders trusted me not to scare away the prey." Val didn't make any move to help fight. "And when I did hunt, I used throwing daggers, not a blowgun."

Just now, DramaQueen said:

"I didn't hunt much, I don't think the elders trusted me not to scare away the prey." Val didn't make any move to help fight. "And when I did hunt, I used throwing daggers, not a blowgun."

"Well, my knife will have to do then," Itzal said, taking his large hunting knife from his belt and holding it out to her. "Hopefully you won't have to use that, but I'd rather have you armed if it comes down to it."

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"Well, my knife will have to do then," Itzal said, taking his large hunting knife from his belt and holding it out to her. "Hopefully you won't have to use that, but I'd rather have you armed if it comes down to it."

"I have my dagger with me."

14 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"I have my dagger with me."

"That'll work."

15 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Eceline panicked even more and scrambled up on top of the bell. "Running is still an option, if anyone else wants to survive!"

"I'd get off of that, in a pinch we can cut the line and drop it down on any invaders inside."

6 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

Eceline panicked at the idea of fighting. "Um, are we sure we want to do that? There are a lot of them. Maybe we should just go?"

3 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Crowe sighed, the sprite was right. 

But he hated letting those men destroy the rest of the city and antagonize the people. He felt like he should be able to do more.

Crowe moved over to the top of the stairwell. He ought to do what he can before he tried to do what might not be possible. 

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

5 hours ago, Frustration said:

@DramaQueen

"Man. I hate this idea." Ahnalyn tried to send a confident sort of half-grin at... well, anyone at all, really. It probably came across as more nervous than anything. "Scare them out of the belltower. Got it. Hope for the best. Got it."

Let's move this along shall we.

Itzal glanced back towards the incoming army, they were getting close now. He could almost taste upcoming conflict. It was a true shame that this wasn't one of the main armies, he would have loved to see his handiwork in action. As it was he could barely contain himself. He got to be part of an actual seige.

At that moment he heard a sound, just like the bell that had rung not so long ago, audible only to him.

"They're here."

Yo I'm a female and I actually agree, working out is one of the only things that keeps me going because dopamine (you like science I'm sure you know more about that than me). Even if it's terrible and it hurts physically, it helps mentally, which I think is worth it 100%.