The Iconar Collective - An RP

Channelknight Fadran

That's really cool! I tend to take my OC's (even if they have a story) and make a like, an AU version of them for the RP. Maybe that's kind of weird, but at least it means I have a good idea of the character going into the RP :P

Where are we going to start?

-Edema Ruh's character is on Carnon

-Frustrations character is probably on Sunkane

-Channelknight Fadran's character could probably be anywhere

-My character could be anywhere

-DramaQueen's character is on Ivinan

Is there anyone we're still waiting on?

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by Justice_Magician

11 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Sooooo....shall we get this party started, as the kids say?

Yes! let the party begin!

Crow sat at a table outside the tavern. He was waiting for something interesting to happen. 

He watched as large crowds of people traveled up and down the busy street.

Something interesting was going to happen. He could feel it in his toes- and they were very good at sensing this sort of thing.

13 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Crow sat at a table outside the tavern. He was waiting for something interesting to happen. 

He watched as large crowds of people traveled up and down the busy street.

Something interesting was going to happen. He could feel it in his toes- and they were very good at sensing this sort of thing.

Ahnalyn slid into a seat beside him, mug of something or other in her hand. "You're the merc, huh?"

Okay wait wait wait ma dudes, I feel like I missed something. Do we have any sort of plan, or...? Are we just running with whatever happens?

Eceline stood in a shadowy corner, wondering if she had made a mistake in coming here.

Val walked around Drakefell Midway, eyes wide open. This was xer first time in Midway and--was that a tavern?? She hesitated, then poked her head through the door, trying to be inconspicuous. Of course, that was hard to do when you were a sprite outside of Vitera, especially one as unexperienced in being outside of Vitera as Meri was.

10 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Val walked around Drakefell Midway, eyes wide open. This was xer first time in Midway and--was that a tavern?? She hesitated, then poked her head through the door, trying to be inconspicuous. Of course, that was hard to do when you were a sprite outside of Vitera, especially one as unexperienced in being outside of Vitera as Meri was.

"Val, what are you doing here?" Itzel asked.

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Val, what are you doing here?" Itzel asked.

"Itzel! I didn't think I'd see you here of all places! I'm just picking some stuff up for the farm. Spence was going to come himself, but I wanted to see more of Midway than I did just passing through to get to Ivinan, so I volunteered to come in his place!"

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"Itzel! I didn't think I'd see you here of all places! I'm just picking some stuff up for the farm. Spence was going to come himself, but I wanted to see more of Midway than I did just passing through to get to Ivinan, so I volunteered to come in his place!"

Itzel laughed. It had been too long since he'd seen been back to Vitera, meeting another Sprite was refreashing.

"Well let's go inside and get something to eat, I can show you around Midway afterwards, how does that sound?"

17 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ahnalyn slid into a seat beside him, mug of something or other in her hand. "You're the merc, huh?"

"That's right!" He said enthusiastically. He wasn't sure who this person was, but if he could convince her to pay the tab by the end of the conversation, he didn't mind.

"Are you in the market for a guy who's good at hitting things?"

3 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"That's right!" He said enthusiastically. He wasn't sure who this person was, but if he could convince her to pay the tab by the end of the conversation, he didn't mind.

"Are you in the market for a guy who's good at hitting things?"

"Sure am, though I dunno what type of wage you take." Ahna held up two fingers. "Are you a case-by-case merc, or are you open to longer hauls?"

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Sure am, though I dunno what type of wage you take." Ahna held up two fingers. "Are you a case-by-case merc, or are you open to longer hauls?"

"I've done both kinds in the past," Crow said, "As for pricing, I'll need to know what I'm doing first, as I'm sure you can imagine, the harder the job the bigger the bill."

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The guy I'm working for right now is... something of a treasure hunter." She shrugged, looking a little sheepish. "We get a cut of whatever he tracks down."

"So . . . we're treasure hunting?" he asked.

6 hours ago, Frustration said:

Itzel laughed. It had been too long since he'd seen been back to Vitera, meeting another Sprite was refreashing.

"Well let's go inside and get something to eat, I can show you around Midway afterwards, how does that sound?"

"I don't want to interrupt what you're doing, I'm sure I can find my own way around."

Eceline stepped out of the corner. Barely, so that she was standing in just the right place to be noticed by the one who'd told her to come here, but not enough that she could be forced into a conversation.