Church of The Stick: A Call to Arms

A stick has no need to march to war. Stick is, was, and shall be Stick

Exactly. Let others evangelize, squabble, and war. Stick has no need for that. Stick is stability. Stick is eternal. Stick is a stick. Why would a stick wish to fight? It does not need followers. It is a stick, and is content.

Not saying we need to march to war ourselves, exactly. We just need to be Sticks! We must be strong. Resolute. Unyielding. Show them that their other Factions are meaningless entities and their battles but meaningless squabbles compared to the Eternal Glory of Stick.

With only one sentence uttered, you too can become enlightened. To quote the holiest of scriptures:

I am a Stick.

Shaggai... there are many strange and esoteric perks of belonging to the Wafflesworn. You know not what eldritch recipes have flowed like vile acid from the cyclopean depths of our kitchens.

Remind me never to eat at your house. Especially if you happen to be Nyarlathotep at that point.

Shaggai... there are many strange and esoteric perks of belonging to the Wafflesworn. You know not what eldritch recipes have flowed like vile acid from the cyclopean depths of our kitchens.

Last night I went to a friend's house.  I opened the freezer, to get some ice cream, but the strangest thing is that she was apparently keeping Ithaqua the Wind-Walker and Lord of the Frozen Wastes prisoner there.  He is now free, roaming the Earth again and killing everyone and everything, and the worst part is that I didn't even get my ice cream because he ate it all.  

Last night I went to a friend's house.  I opened the freezer, to get some ice cream, but the strangest thing is that she was apparently keeping Ithaqua the Wind-Walker and Lord of the Frozen Wastes prisoner there.  He is now free, roaming the Earth again and killing everyone and everything, and the worst part is that I didn't even get my ice cream because he ate it all.  

Ithaqua the Wind-Walker is such a selfish git.