Allomancy, Fabrials, and God metals

Kendelian

On 4/3/2023 at 6:38 PM, Shadonin said:

I think with an Atium metal Fabrial you could see into the future, or maybe manipulate time?

I am not a reliable source but that is my opinion.

Mistborn:

Spoiler

We technically don't know exactly what "Pure Atium's" Allomantic effects are (it supposedly gives a fuller vision of the future than Era-1 Atium, essentially what Elend did with the Atium and duralumin push); the one we see in Era-1 is a compound of Atium and Electrum; it was retconned by Brandon for continuity reasons. We really can't guess on how God metals work in Fabrials or Allomancy, since we only know one's Allomantic effect (Lerasium's power of granting Allomancy is a side effect.) and haven't seen any in Fabrials. Atium might have something to do with Fortune, or the spirtual realm but how it interacts with the spren is still unknown. 

38 minutes ago, Shadonin said:
Spoiler

What is preservations metal? I know that Vin "burned" the mists but in era 2 there is also mists even though Harmony is one.

Spoilers from other series are not allowed here, please edit your post and put it in a spoiler box. Mistborn spoilers:

Spoiler

Preservation's metal is Lerasium, it's what made Elend into Mistborn. Mists in Era 2 are both from Ruin and Preservation.