A flying Jurasic Park, you sir are made of awesome. The empire of Light gets the coolest HQ. :D

On a less happy note. Mailliw Corpsemaker can´t negate passive abilitys like invulnerability.

oh. Dang. I thought it was any powers. Okay. Can I change it so that CM give him the death-glare while he was smashed by a rock and Electro was slicing his head off? That should kill him. What do you think?

oh. Dang. I thought it was any powers. Okay. Can I change it so that CM give him the death-glare while he was smashed by a rock and Electro was slicing his head off? That should kill him. What do you think?

If that's not enough to kill him, than I'd wonder how he hasn't taken over Oregon yet.  :o

I'm not sure. I think a quick scene would be okay.

I'll do so then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current wish list is: a Carnotaurus for Nighthound, a few Tapejara for Funtimes, maybe an extinct mammal or something for Traveler?

Edited by Kobold King

If that's not enough to kill him, than I'd wonder how he hasn't taken over Oregon yet. :o

I'll do so then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current wish list is: a Carnotaurus for Nighthound, a few Tapejara for Funtimes, maybe an extinct mammal or something for Traveler?

Movie!Commander didn't notice the Pacifier had bee stolen for a couple of days at least, and didn't even think to check the robot eye for a remote-controlled camera. He ain't the brightest bulb in the box, is what I'm saying. :P

Sounds right. Something not too scary. :P

Just for general reference, this is what Allosaurus looks like in Walking with Dinosaurs, the program which I will be leaning on when describing the animal.

p00b9bsc_640_360.jpg

And here's a size comparison between Allosaurus and a human being.

Sam_and_Allosaurus.png

The more you know.

Just for general reference, this is what Allosaurus looks like in Walking with Dinosaurs, the program which I will be leaning on when describing the animal.

p00b9bsc_640_360.jpg

And here's a size comparison between Allosaurus and a human being.

Sam_and_Allosaurus.png

The more you know.

Eep.

Not as big as some, but eep. It would've been less scary to bring back all of the butterflies pinned to the wall, but we don't want the Wacko Brigade laughed out of town, now do we?

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Must....resist.....shipping impulse....not....resisting....well.....

Agh! Why do you do this to me? Now I'll have no choice to distract myself with more Phoenixwards and Algaze stories! :P

Gulity-for-what-i-had-done.jpg

Is Purple Phoenix standing in plain sight at this point, or should we assume he's more hidden from the eyes of our team until he chooses to make himself seen?

We should probably wait for Voidus' next post before continuing, as he may decide to take action with so many dinosaurs suddenly rampaging all over the place.

So, relative sizes of Carnotaurus and Tapejara:

20100208001551!Carnotaurus.jpg

Tapejara_(side).png

Also, brief word of explanation about Lightwards' giddiness. When he dies, his mind suffers the exact same effect as his Warriors of Light. That effect is a heightened susceptibility to Lightwards' personal commands. In a normal Warrior, this manifests as a mindless obedience to Lightwards. In Lightwards himself, this makes him more susceptible to blindly carrying out his own impulses. He loses a bit of self control with every death, becoming more and more devoted to doing whatever he wants, no matter how delusional or insane this might be.

Action´s rising in TT, I like it. Wonder though why Altermind didn´t ask Voidgaze, if she also has comics, when she mentioned that she has pre-Calamity CD´s, meh doesn´t really matter. little nitpickyvoice in my head: ask them why they magically know Nighthound´s name. :ph34r:

A TELEPATH was telling me to kill epics.

In regards to Alice, he is also acting like a disgruntled restaurant customer:

"Where's my zombie?"

"Probably back in the car, sir."

"What's she doing there?"

"You left her there, sir."

"YOU left her there. Should've told me where she was."

"You are not an idiot, so I assumed you could apply this newfangled concept called 'logic' to the situation and figure out where she was and how to get her back."

"Don't take that tone with me! Let me talk to Funtimes."

*giggle* "She was down the block and you didn't find her. You're a jellobrain."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Dictionary definition: One whose brain functions so slowly as to be made of a gelatinous dessert in a variety of fruit flavors. Must I spell it out for you?"

PP is actually underneath the restaurant, he collapsed the floor so that Hotwire fell through but he's hiding in rubble at the moment. But I'm probably just about to write his introduction scene after he gets over the shock of seeing dinosaurs come back to life.
EDIT: Ok scene's up, sorry for the delay, darn time zones! :P In the interests of brevity whoever writes the next scene at the museum can feel free to have PP accept any offers to join up. As long as he's still alive when I get back I don't mind people taking a bit of control over him for their scenes.

Edited by Voidus

C

Definitely, I'm still not sure if PP and funtimes are going to get on really well or absolutely terribly. :S I don't want to be turned into Jelly!!!

I take offense at that; some of my best friends have been jellies. They're sweet and generous people, and they'll always help you if you're in a jam.

Should eating an exploding cupcake be the cause of Lightwards' next death?

A. Yes

B. Definitely

C. Absolutely

C. :P