Hunter x Hunter

Polls and such.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your nen type? (Being a "natural" of two adjacent types is canon now apparently - that's why it's multiple choice).

• Enhancement
    • Emission
    • Manipulation
    • Transmutation
    • Conjuration
    • Specialization

Okay

listen

Brandon Sanderson is an S-Tier magic system crafter. We know this. I am of the personal belief that Allomancy is one of the best magic systems ever created. Ever

And that pales in comparison to the one used in Hunter x Hunter.

Investiture ain't got  n o t h i n g  on nen. If Sanderson is an S-Tier magic system crafter, then Yoshihiro Togashi is on the level of gods. SSS-Tier, at the very least. He created a league of his own and then surpassed it.

It's just so good.

11 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Investiture ain't got  n o t h i n g  on nen. If Sanderson is an S-Tier magic system crafter, then Yoshihiro Togashi is on the level of gods. SSS-Tier, at the very least. He created a league of his own and then surpassed it.

Dang

Huh

I have had bad experiences with anime in the past but i must admit my interest is piqued

Is it on netflix?

11 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Okay

listen

Brandon Sanderson is an S-Tier magic system crafter. We know this. I am of the personal belief that Allomancy is one of the best magic systems ever created. Ever

And that pales in comparison to the one used in Hunter x Hunter.

It's just so good.

That is impressive, I think I might need to watch it now.

My friend showed me a few episodes and it was interesting. The good interesting, not the interesting that you say to a questionable thing your friend told you

HxH streams in all sorts of places, such as Netflix, Hulu, and (in my case) HBO Max.

Do note that it is  r e a l l y  long. Not Dragonball, Naruto, or One Piece long - but still pretty dang long. Such that you don't even get to the magic system until a good several volumes in.

However, if you don't have quite as much time, then here's the manga:

https://hxmanga.com/

I recommend you get an adblocker, because this site is sponsored by some

questionable

things

I got to like episode 10, then my parents made me go be productive, but uh...yeah. I like Killua a lot more than I should.

Spoiler

He ripped out the dude's heart and I was giggling for like 5 minutes straight.

Then one of my friends informed me that he's gay and I was mad because that's like the 4th time this week that I've fallen in love with a gay fictional character. Why does this always happen to me?

Yeah, my Netflix glitched and I missed just like the last 10 minutes of one of the episodes and I was confused then, skipping ahead is probably not a good idea. 

I'm enjoying it a lot though. I have heard that the chimera-ant arc (whatever that is) is miserable so I'm not excited for that, we'll see where I end up. :D