Hey

4 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Yesssss!! It's incredible, although it does take a substantial amount of time to get through it all. 

Not sure when I will get some info, but I did make another topic in what I hope was the proper location concerning book recs.  I mentioned Moiraine in it.

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Welcome! If you’re wondering about the profile pictures, they are for the anniversary of Brandon’s announcement of the secret projects.

Which Cosmere world do you think has the best food?

Yeah I was wondering about that to be honest.

As to the food of the Cosmere, I am tragically notoriously picky and highly nervous when it comes to food because I am sadly allergic to a lot of things at best, so I am unsure how to answer the question.

3 hours ago, Zelda Goldberry said:

Yeah I was wondering about that to be honest.

As to the food of the Cosmere, I am tragically notoriously picky and highly nervous when it comes to food because I am sadly allergic to a lot of things at best, so I am unsure how to answer the question.

What if … you were invested with a bunch of Breaths so your allergies were gone and poison wouldn’t kill you and you could travel anywhere in the Cosmere with the Breath?

if you still don’t really know here is another question: if you could only choose one, would you rather meet Wayne, Lightsong or Lift?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

What if … you were invested with a bunch of Breaths so your allergies were gone and poison wouldn’t kill you and you could travel anywhere in the Cosmere with the Breath?

if you still don’t really know here is another question: if you could only choose one, would you rather meet Wayne, Lightsong or Lift?

Lightsong so he could introduce me to Blushweaver because I hope I am her type, LOL!  I know, I cheated.  But for spoilers him and Blushweaver because that was rough.