The Lords of Chaos

Adorable. Death trying to steal our thunder. Chaos and entropy are facts of thermodynamics itself. You are merely a pawn of Chaos.

Also adorable is Newcago rejoicing in how big their thread is, when it is entirely without merit to read ;) This is why I recommend Lords of Chaos and allies to avoid that thread.

You are not to go into their celebration thread. It would have to be a ludicrous amount of chaos to be worthwhile, but I still think they'll proclaim it as an achievement in post count.

Which is why we must blab here more!

Hah. Hah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem.

I had to collect myself. Your queen Elsa has said you are a peace-loving nation, and you've already acquiesced to our demands before. You exist solely because I allow it.

Acquiesced? Hardly. It was simply not worth the effort to fight over such an insignificant detail. As I said, we value peace above all else, but neither are we defenceless. Do not for one second kid yourself into believing that you know all of our secrets. Threaten us, and you shall have to collect for yourself your scattered and ruined Chaos lords from across all the land of the forums!

But that's enough talk of war. There's no reason that we cannot coexist, now is there?

(Well, technically as I'm an admin that would always be true, but hush.)

Pointing that out does kind of spoil all the fun :P

What's the qualifications of becoming spiked into an Inquisitor a Moderator? Extra power is always appreciated  :P

Not asking about or desiring the duty :P 

Acquiesced? Hardly. It was simply not worth the effort to fight over such an insignificant detail. As I said, we value peace above all else, but neither are we defenceless. Do not for one second kid yourself into believing that you know all of our secrets. Threaten us, and you shall have to collect for yourself your scattered and ruined Chaos lords from across all the land of the forums!

But that's enough talk of war. There's no reason that we cannot coexist, now is there?

Pointing that out does kind of spoil all the fun :P

Your secrets are solely from silly RP. We have nothing to fear from you. You are facing entropy itself.

I mean, a castle of ice? Come now.

Actually... ice could be likened to the heat death of the universe, which is a product of entropy and chaos. We should have a castle made of ice too.

:P

I am not sure heat death of the universe is something we should model ourselves after.

Carpe diem, they said. Seize the day and the opportunities they hold, they said.

It's just typically some people who "desire" the job may not be qualified for it. (Search UtopiaGreen on the TWG Archive to see a prime example of this.)

It's just typically some people who "desire" the job may not be qualified for it. (Search UtopiaGreen on the TWG Archive to see a prime example of this.)

My Lord, you can hardly blame people for desiring that status - especially given your displays of power.

Do you judge worthiness on the merit of how one granted with that status will accept the immense responsibility that is tied with the privilege?

Personally though, why one would want more work is beyond me. It looks more work than what it's worth. (I am, of course, appreciative, that there are people selfless enough to do it.)

Yeah, I know, Chaos. Besides, I suck with excess power. I mean, every time I get a Trinity Rocket in CoD or a boost in troops in AoE 2, I have to somehow waste them.  :P

Ha, the things is if you have unlimited power, you wouldn't have to worry about wasting it.

Incidentally, I am back from my road trip and have two days at home (17th) before travelling again. It's so hard to catch up! And why am I using blue????

Does anyone know who contracted Laughing Fool to duel Elsa?

--

EDIT: My Lord Chaos, please accept my apologies for posting in NC. I just had to clarify their idea of trust within our ranks.

Edited by Quitecontrary

I've got something sweet for you guys in the works. I've found and walked the Logrus; I'm willing to lead anyone who wants to there so that they might walk it as well.

WHERE? Where is it? I want it so much! Take me to it!

For those of you who don't know, the Logrus is, Chaos. Incarnate. the Living(?) embodiment of Chaos. If you Walk the Logrus you gain the powers of Chaos.

WHERE? Where is it? I want it so much! Take me to it!

For those of you who don't know, the Logrus is, Chaos. Incarnate. the Living(?) embodiment of Chaos. If you Walk the Logrus you gain the powers of Chaos.

Thanks for the explanation.  I was very much in the dark as to what is was.  Is this how our Lord Chaos gained his powers? :P

Thanks for the explanation.  I was very much in the dark as to what is was.  Is this how our Lord Chaos gained his powers? :P

Blasphemy, to speak of such.

How he gained his powers is a mystery (of subscriptions and licenses, ownerships and general adult-stuff)

Do not speak of trying to gain what he has. Although he is all-powerful, he is benevolent, and we, as lords (and ladies) of Chaos, must wait for power to be bestowed.

Be worthy. Sow discord. And gain power as He sees fit to give.

I feel like Bellatrix to Voldemort. Ye gods.

Blasphemy, to speak of such.

How he gained his powers is a mystery (of subscriptions and licenses, ownerships and general adult-stuff)

Do not speak of trying to gain what he has. Although he is all-powerful, he is benevolent, and we, as lords (and ladies) of Chaos, must wait for power to be bestowed.

Be worthy. Sow discord. And gain power as He sees fit to give.

I feel like Bellatrix to Voldemort. Ye gods.

Ah, but you misunderstand.  I was not trying to gain his power! (Heaven knows I wouldn't want any more responsibility)

Ah, but you misunderstand.  I was not trying to gain his power! (Heaven knows I wouldn't want any more responsibility)

Thank you for clarifying Terisen. After all, the wrath of Chaos is a terrible thing I don't want directed to you. 

I can't say I will not get ringside seats to the show though. 

Just saying, you are poking holes into your own logic. Right now, you're instating order in Chaos by allowing someone to have more power than the other, and punishing them for attempting to claim it.

And no, a semblance of order IS order. There is no such thing as semblance in negatives and opposites.

Oh, Panda. You remembered what I said the last time! I'm touched.

And you've been giving away that toy panda to everyone. The same panda on the Wafflesworn shelf. 

--

Mine is only concern for Terisen. Yes, there is fear somewhere there, too. 

Instigating a rebellion would be a sight to see in this court. It would be enjoyable to say the least. 

And yes, there is order in this court.

We sow chaos elsewhere.