The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vacity sighed, then reached into her [???] and brought out a megaphone labled "Ghost Communicate-o-matic."

I really don't like using this thing... Vacity cleared her throat (it, too, just sounded like gargling), then said into the megaphone, 'SCUSE ME, SIR. MR. GHOST SIR. CAN YOU HEAR ME???

Ilvaite flinched away from the noise. She began to tremble, her eyes widening. "W-who are you?" she stammered. 

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'M VACITY. NICE TO MEETCHA. UHH, I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU NOT TO HAUNT ANYONE WITHOUT A PERMIT WHILE ON MISHMASH PROPERTY.

Ilvaite covered her ears, shrinking back into herself, her breathing quick and unsteady. "Stop," she whispered, almost weeping. "Stop stop stop stop stop!"

6 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave nodded. “We did do that, long before I was born. I went on a quest to find one of the survivors. Needed something to do after retiring from the Huntsmen.”

"Which just leaves me wondering what kind of quest... But we can put that aside." Lightning shuffled around a bit, then stared at the scales. "Hmm... You think this scale was specifically magical? I don't think my kind of dragons can grant such fire abilities... But dragons can be different across worlds." He moved his tail from side to side, careful not to hit Klade - or a glass of wine, that was on the floor for some reason. "As can humans, I guess. Could be interesting to see what variations there are."

Galard went through the lobby, where... Yup, a few more guests were around. And... Was one of them transparent?

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I just want it to not be dark anymore," whispered Ilvaite.

What?

Vacity brought the megaphone up to her mouth again, then thought the better of it. After some thinking, she decided to speak through it at a distance, so it came out more like...

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY??

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

What?

Vacity brought the megaphone up to her mouth again, then thought the better of it. After some thinking, she decided to speak through it at a distance, so it came out more like...

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY??

"I... I just want it to not be dark anymore," repeated Ilvaite dully.