Anniversary Game 9/Anonymous Game 13: Rebuilding Tyrian Falls

Elandera

11 hours ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

So I feel like both Croc and Mouse have the opportunity of evil more than any particular elim leaning, with there maybe being a slightly more stronger lean towards E/E than V/E or E/V. 

Not putting a vote down just yet, as I do want to do a proper look at the aforementioned others first. 

Alright, we we go.

Ivory Dragonfly 

D1: Poke vote leaning into the CR, greets Lion, explains a poke vote, then literal last minute votes Dingo.
N1: Explains last minute post as being panicked, and didn't really express the reason why - stated reason now was "more sus of Dingo's sus of Falcon" suggesting it sounded like E!Dingo trying to make a counter wagon on V!Falcon. Maybe E!Dragonfly reading what they'd do into Dingo's actions?
D2: Does play-by-play vote analysis of D1. Actually quite like the work done there. Also getting people to post reads is nice. Unless just playing to standard role, it's a good village type activity to encourage. Finally jumps on Heron train before then final push for the Falcon counter wagon.

Am concerned that activity has dropped off a bit, but D2 feels a pretty strong cycle for them. Undecided. Probably not my first choice of execution. I'll have to check why people are actually voting on them.

Sunburst Toucan

D1: Some RP, mentions getting PM'd by people, shares some reads via RP, votes Iguana.
N1: Updates their reads through RP
D2: Sus's me for not activetly engaging with the game though I make some basic posts, updates their reads. Votes Rhino, considering Wesel, Flamingo, and Heron as alternatives.
N2: Does a Vote Play-by-Play for D2. Given my own inclination towards them, I do appreciate the work done), and posts some suspicions based on that work.
D3: Does act on N2's sus list. 

My vibes read on them had been positive anyway, but that hasn't changed particularly.

Onyx Flamingo

D1: RP intro, pokes Penguin.
D2: Shares some thoughts based on D1, votes Swan, suses Heron and Albatross. 
D3: The deal around the role claim having survived the Coinshot. Starts doing player reads, gets as far as Scorpion, Mouse, Hyena.

Feeling okay about their posts, just the matter of the reaction to surviving the CS kill. But I think I buy their reasoning.

Pearl Chameleon

D1: Pokes Hyena, suggests they'll PM everyone, though doesn't end up doing so.
N1: Apologises for not sending PMs, says they'll do so eventually, though still not sure they have?
D2: Says they won't be on much through cycle, throws a vote on Heron for gut reasons.
N2: GIves some reads based on D1
D3: Explains D1 and their later time being busy. Votes Dragonfly due to their "opportunistic and careful posts". So interesting thoughts perhaps.

Not a lot to say about Chameleon I suppose... >>

For reference, post counts (as of N2)

Highly Active: Mouse (18), Hyena (25), Croc (16), Rhino (17), Meerkat (31)
Moderately Active: Albatross (13), Scorpion (9), Weasel (9), Dragonfly (9), Flamingo (9), Toucan (9)
Low Active: Penguin (3), Swan (5), Falcon (5), Ostrich (2), Lion (8), Chameleon (7), Elephant (6)

I'd be sort of interested to see a break down of how much all the various reads shared by players align with each other. I'll tackle it when I'm next on if I'm able to if no one else has done so by then.

Vote Tally (Detailed)
(1) Swan: Crocodile {1}, Flamingo {1}
(2) Lion: Crocodile {3}, Meerkat {1}
(4) Flamingo: Swan {1}, Rhino {1}, Scorpion {1}, Mouse {1}, Falcon {1}
(0) Weasel: Crocodile {2}
(0) Mouse: Toucan {1}
(2) Chameleon: Toucan {2}, Rhino {2}
(2) Dragonfly: Chameleon {1}, Hyena {1}

So I think based on all that, and what I've skimmed of thread, going to put down a vote on Chameleon for now, although I need a little more time to think a little more and read D3 properly, though I'll do that once I've slept. At this stage I'd be fine with shifting to Croc, or perhaps Lion as I'd probably agree with Meerkat as far as their lurkiness. 

Vote Tally (Detailed)
(4) Flamingo: Swan, Scorpion, Mouse, Falcon
(3) Chameleon: Toucan, Rhino, Elephant
(2) Dragonfly: Chameleon, Hyena
(2) Lion: Crocodile, Meerkat
(1) Swan: Flamingo

Edited by Sapphire Elephant
Missed Flamingo's vote, and Croc's temporary vote on Weasel

11 hours ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

I mean, we can lay out all the scenarios, right? Either I'm a Thug, a Lurcher, or a Mistborn (this is technically a claim, but it's one I'm willing to make). If I'm a Thug, claiming that doesn't help anyone because I'm no longer a Thug. In fact, it means I become a lower priority target since there are other people with roles running around. The greatest strength of a Thug comes from nobody knowing their role. If I'm a Lurcher and I claim then I'm dead. If I'm a Mistborn, again, claiming that puts a big target on my own back (which could be a benefit if I rolled Thug this cycle).  So, it makes sense for me to not claim unless I want to try some Mistborn IKYK stuff, which seems like too much trouble. Or if I did claim, it makes sense for me to lie, in which case nobody would trust the claim to begin with.

ISOs won't come until tomorrow, and I might not finish them by EOD, but I'll try and get through at least half of the players by then.

S-so you are a-saying you s-survived because of y-your role, rather than another p-person reaching in t-to protect you, g-good to kn-know. I can get why you s-say Th-the exact n-nature of y-your role is n-not s-something it m-makes sense f-for s-someone to c-claim… whether th-they are a v-villager or o-one of th-those awful s-ssss-sssssss… oh I can’t say it *sob* …. Spiked.

13 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Returning to note that I find this a rather unhelpful attitude, and it is making me lean Elim on you even further. If you’re a powerful role and you are village, we do not want to Exe you. If you are not a powerful role and you are village, we still do not want to Exe you. If we Exe you because you’re being intentionally vague about your survival—a very reasonable point of suspicion—we are hurting the Village even more because we don’t even have to make the Elims waste a kill on you. Your role information is never more important than your actual life (Seekers and Coinshots, take note), and is frequently less important than subsidiary concerns, i.e., whether we should treat you as a suspect for surviving a Coinshot hit. You can help us clear this up and move us to more productive discussion, perhaps even helping you avoid a night kill (the Coinshot has incentive to hit you again tonight to clear the air), and are choosing to maintain obscurity instead for the sole purpose of trying to preserve your own life for a while longer. 

Have read the Dragonfly arguments and would be fine going there, but I want to maintain my Flamingo vote for now. 

I d-don’t understand y-your reasoning, maybe because I’m five years old. Wh-what r-role the f-flamingo has d-doesn’t cl-clear him of being spiked or prove good to be good, because either side can have either role, correctamundo? There is a d-difference between role and alignment in this village, and there can be multiple of any particular role. S-so his obstinacy n-not to c-claim makes a little more s-sense to me, even if his role itself doesn’t clear him or any of us by itself.

Wh-what the f-flamingo had been s-saying isn’t s-sound totally unreasonable. Though that said his role (aka reason to survive) doesn’t c-clear him  of being s-spiked by itself. He could b-be spiked anyway. I dunno, it’s h-hard m-making decisions wh-when you’re five years old. I g-guess I w-will k-keep m-my vote wh-where it is f-for now j-just to k-keep pressure c-cooking, and also just out of sh-shameless bloodlust.

storms dang it, I need more juice to get through this mystery, can anyone reach the top shelf for me? *holds a whiskey bottle upside down*

6 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

What's influencing your Weasel view?

I isolated their posts after you asked because at time of listing the order, my thoughts about them were bad vibes + bad static D1 vote. I do find it odd that they mentioned they expected Spiked to go after them. It implies that one of the reasons the Spiked killed Dingo was to put suspicion on Weasel. Weird because why would the Spiked choose Weasel to frame. In addition their post feel like empty content - the one where they speculate the v-e numbers remaining but they don't conclude by saying they don't really have any suspects. Probably not as odd as I thought, but definitely on the list. I'd probably relegate them to the Toucan/Dragonfly tier. 

5 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I isolated their posts after you asked because at time of listing the order, my thoughts about them were bad vibes + bad static D1 vote. I do find it odd that they mentioned they expected Spiked to go after them. It implies that one of the reasons the Spiked killed Dingo was to put suspicion on Weasel. Weird because why would the Spiked choose Weasel to frame. In addition their post feel like empty content - the one where they speculate the v-e numbers remaining but they don't conclude by saying they don't really have any suspects. Probably not as odd as I thought, but definitely on the list. I'd probably relegate them to the Toucan/Dragonfly tier. 

That's one of the reasons I've been a bit ? about Weasel votes, though that puts me in agreement with Flamingo on that point. In that I could see V!Weasel being an opportunistic LHF train for Spiked: promissory posts with no real contribution beyond warm body, static vote on lethal train. But it does require me to be more convinced of V!Weasel than I think I currently am.

2 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Try this experiment. Read through ONLY D2 in about five minutes and decide who you would vote, only from that information. That was all the time I had and it was actually your post about needing more people to vote that made me decide to vote instead of just get off for the day. It helped me climb a bit out of my feeling just out of the game. I don't know why, never had this problem before. I just couldn't engage with the game for the first two days. I can now, but I couldn't before.

My first response would be ? about voting with a speed read, but in the context of this post, fair enough.

I'll be upfront and say I sort of weakly lean gut Village on this at the moment even though I have absolutely no reasonable basis on which to make this inference, and it's probably going to come bite me in the meerkatcheeks one day when it comes to this particular player.

4. @Chartreuse Penguin - Donn Keihote (Insane)

Spoiler

D1, some EOD RP, ignores votes on them.

D2, mentioned a reads list that got eaten, posts it later:

Reads list! I found time.

V+: Meerkat

V: Swan

N+: Mouse, Croc (I realized I was reading Croc a bit based on effort, but I still lean v with them)

N: Everyone else

N-: Hyena, Rhinoceros

I think Toucan and Elephant aren't E\E

Doesn't engage any more or place a vote on their suspects

D3, has yet to post. So Penguin, do you still hold to these reads? Why didn't you vote on Hyena or Rhino D2? And what are your thoughts on me surviving the Coinshot attack?

The minimal engagement fits my current picture of the elim team, would exe or Coinshot

5. @Coral Swan - Onidsen (Scholar, Caroler; has animal companion)

Spoiler

Opens D1 with a vote on Dingo. And that's it. Acknowledges this during the night and mentions a coming analysis post.

Opens D2 with a vote on Cham (which I noted at the time didn't make a ton of sense). And that's it. Posts the following at night (recoloring/emphases mine):

Missed rollover yesterday, but I would have voted Heron, so maybe that’s a good thing. Rebounding off the v/n/e thing suggested as well as the night voting, I am liking what I see from Tuatara and Alb, have no opinions on Lion or Elephant which is beginning to concern me, and actively dislike Chameleon and Scorpion's votes last cycle. I am fine with the Coinshot taking Falcon to clear the air, or maybe hitting Dragonfly or Flamingo, but would most prefer the targets I have put in red.

To be honest, having this many suspicions/kill targets is a village look. This post might be responsible for the attack on me :(.

Opens D3 with a vote on me. I'm not liking how this ends based on the last 2 days... Except Swan continues to post! And not unvote. Mentions willingness to swap to Dragonfly.

So my questions would be, any particular reason you didn't bring up Cham, Scorp, Lion, or Elephant this cycle? There are 2 votes on Lion, one from Meerkat who is kinda running this show.

First two cycles didn't look great but can be explained by IRL/holiday stuff. N2 post read quite village, so I'll retract my vote. Onidsen.

7. @Emerald Falcon - Luciel (sheriff)

Spoiler

D1, has some nice RP and then moves into analysis. Makes (what I consider to be) a valid point about the alignments of mass-PMing villagers. Village reads Croc, and Tuatara, flags Dragonfly, Chameleon, and Elephant for not reconsidering their votes. Also suspects Weasel. Later clarifies some of these in more nice RP. No posts during the night.

D2, has RL reasons to not post. Which makes me really suspicious of the Falcon voters, except Meerkat who voted before the blue text. That would be Ostrich, Rhino, Hyena, and Alb. Also makes the Soothe look quite a bit less suspicious in my eyes. Has a post N2 giving some brief thoughts. Suspicion of Penguin and Dragonfly, village read on Rhino(except backtracks later), kinda defends me. Has the following Coinshot targets: Penguin, Hyena, Toucan, Dragonfly, Lion.

D3, votes on me because, in their opinion, the most likely option is that I was protected by an elim Lurcher. I feel like taking this stance has strong implications for the overall team given that I was mentioned only once during the "coinshot votes" of N2. I also think Thug!me requires the fewest assumptions, so I disagree with this analysis in general.

Then goes on to flag Meerkat and Hyena for reversing on Dragonfly.

Falcon looks pretty good, I agree with their suspicion of Penguin, and like their unwillingness to effort-clear Meerkat. Like with Swan, I like the N2 post a lot. I would still like to hear their further thoughts on the day, hear why they think e!Lurcher is more probable than something!Thug, and hopefully not have them vote for me come EOD.

Village read, at least for now. Definitely wouldn't vote or Coinshoot this cycle.

And that leaves 13 to go. I'm going to stick my vote on Penguin for now as easily the most suspicious person I've looked at. Might do some of the others out of order since they are immediately relevant to todays exe.

Edit:

13 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

I'd say the bigger problem is all of those don't particularly make sense from a Villager mindset. If you're Mistborn, you'd have to have gotten Iron last Night and decided self-protecting from a presumably Village-side (at the very least, even if E!Coinshot, they have to make their kill patterns pass off as Village) kill was worth it, and then gotten Thug today. Otherwise, similar ballpark problem as the Lurcher, which I've already spelled out. Thug-wise, the issue is that the greatest strength of a Thug comes from drawing the Elim kill and forcing them to waste tempo. Playing into the Coinshot suspect pool does the exact opposite of this.

Wanted to address this. Not sure why mistborn!me couldn't have pulled Thug last cycle, nothing defensive now, and wants to not get NKed to be able to get off the occasional Seek/Coinshot. I also haven't been deliberately drawing suspicion, so I'm not sure what your comment about playing into the Coinshot pool means (assuming I'm being charitable and it's not just an insult). In fact I'm trying to engage with the thread so people can village read me. I'm going to say it upfront, you're in a tunnel and despite your lack of a vote on me, your rather large thread presence is likely responsible for 2-3 of the votes on me, so please reconsider.

Edited by Onyx Flamingo

Gosh darn it. Can you understand my pain? I just spent the last hour or so hand picking data from previous days to stare at and make conclusions from, and I decided that Tuatara looked evil and came here to vote them. BUT THE SPIKED KILLED THEM. 
Anyway, my analysis is complete, even if my biggest read was immediately offed. I had a great explanation and everything. But I guess, Tuatara wasn't really the target I'm actually looking for. What I'm looking for are people who are flying under the radar, who could be dodging suspicion that way. A couple things came out of this
First, Coral Swan's choices in music are based, so I have no interest in ever exeing them. This may be a stupid opinion, but the arts must be protected! This is kind of despite the fact that they kind of exactly fit the bill of the kind of person I'm looking for, but if they survived, they're probably not a tineye? Unless they're an elim mistborn, which according to earlier AG role distributions is quite possible. But again, I'd argue that should simply be dealt with by the coinshot tonight. 
Second, I have serious concerns about Rhino. They are very active in thread, which according to what I'm actually looking for (number of posts, number of vote changes, voting patterns ect) they look fine. But the actual content of their posts is extremely suspect. Now, I understand that it is a RP choice, and I don't have a problem with that inherently. But it does seem to me as an easy playstyle to get away with many, low quality posts that don't actually inform any reads. However, I don't feel that Rhino is a worthy vote right this moment, so we'll list them as a possible suspect for later if their patterns seem incriminating enough to look past their playstyle. 
@Chartreuse PenguinI have a question for thee. On day 2, you listed me as a strong village read. I have serious questions about that, because imo so far I'd figure a slight elim read on me in general if anything. A strong village read seems... odd. Would you mind explaining why you found me village? 
That leaves me with 2 people with low levels of consistent activity who haven't shared an explicit reason for not being able to post more often. That leaves Pearl Chameleon and Sunburst Toucan. Given that I've had a positive interaction with Toucan in PMs (if I'm remembering correctly), I'm going to vote Pearl Chameleon. Essentially, they've been posting very consistently, but only one or two posts a day, flying under pretty much every radar. The perfect place to hide.  
Edit: I could easily be convinced into a penguin exe if their answer isn't helpful. 

Edit 2: I totally got swan and flamingo confused. This raises further questions on Swan, but as I said I'm going to leave them be for their choice in RP music. My conclusions on Flamingo and the exe remain unchanged 

Edited by Indigo Weasel

23 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Gosh darn it. Can you understand my pain? I just spent the last hour or so hand picking data from previous days to stare at and make conclusions from, and I decided that Tuatara looked evil and came here to vote them. BUT THE SPIKED KILLED THEM. 
Anyway, my analysis is complete, even if my biggest read was immediately offed. I had a great explanation and everything. But I guess, Tuatara wasn't really the target I'm actually looking for. What I'm looking for are people who are flying under the radar, who could be dodging suspicion that way. A couple things came out of this
First, Coral Swan's choices in music are based, so I have no interest in ever exeing them. This may be a stupid opinion, but the arts must be protected! This is kind of despite the fact that they kind of exactly fit the bill of the kind of person I'm looking for, but if they survived, they're probably not a tineye? Unless they're an elim mistborn, which according to earlier AG role distributions is quite possible. But again, I'd argue that should simply be dealt with by the coinshot tonight. 
Second, I have serious concerns about Rhino. They are very active in thread, which according to what I'm actually looking for (number of posts, number of vote changes, voting patterns ect) they look fine. But the actual content of their posts is extremely suspect. Now, I understand that it is a RP choice, and I don't have a problem with that inherently. But it does seem to me as an easy playstyle to get away with many, low quality posts that don't actually inform any reads. However, I don't feel that Rhino is a worthy vote right this moment, so we'll list them as a possible suspect for later if their patterns seem incriminating enough to look past their playstyle. 
@Chartreuse PenguinI have a question for thee. On day 2, you listed me as a strong village read. I have serious questions about that, because imo so far I'd figure a slight elim read on me in general if anything. A strong village read seems... odd. Would you mind explaining why you found me village? 
That leaves me with 2 people with low levels of consistent activity who haven't shared an explicit reason for not being able to post more often. That leaves Pearl Chameleon and Sunburst Toucan. Given that I've had a positive interaction with Toucan in PMs (if I'm remembering correctly), I'm going to vote Pearl Chameleon. Essentially, they've been posting very consistently, but only one or two posts a day, flying under pretty much every radar. The perfect place to hide.  
Edit: I could easily be convinced into a penguin exe if their answer isn't helpful. 

Edit 2: I totally got swan and flamingo confused. This raises further questions on Swan, but as I said I'm going to leave them be for their choice in RP music. My conclusions on Flamingo and the exe remain unchanged 

why not lion tho

Just now, Plum Rhinoceros said:

why not lion tho

Cuz uh *consults sheet* I forgot to mention them as a low poster. Whoops. I'm still going to stick with my vote on Chameleon though because I get the vibe of higher... Watching activity from chameleon, whereas lion seems to just kind of post whenever they have time. That's a purely gut interpretation of events, but I'm sticking with it. Opal lion also kind of has the same problem as you do, in that their posts are extremely RP based and therefore hard to read into. 

4 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

My first response would be ? about voting with a speed read, but in the context of this post, fair enough.

Speed voting is definitely not my first preference. Preferably never again. >>

Was going to ask Tuatara why they are lurking when I realized they are dead. *Facepalm*

Honestly considering switching to Lion because Lion has been on and lurking again, but Dragonfly has also been on since the Day has started.

Lets see how long this takes. Future Chameleon: Far longer than it should have.

D1 

Dragonfly

Spoiler

- Has four posts

- Says hello to Lion in internet speak that I interpret into hello teammate...could be reading this very wrong, most likely very wrong

- Stable vote until right at the end of the cycle

- Doesn't look very good to me, stable vote the whole cycle that they change to Dingo right at the end? Why would you feel the need to change your vote. What makes Dingo look so much worse than your previous read? Which wasn't going to kill anyone and completely vanishes the train.

Elim Lean

Lion

Spoiler

- Has a single post before rolovet and misses the end of the cycle

- Quite honestly I forgot about the game to, I see this as NAI as it could be an elim not caring about the wagons or just villager forgetfulness or being busy IRL. Leaning Null

N1

Dragonfly

Spoiler

- Has a single post

- Said they were panicked, but why??? Still looking pretty evil to me

Lion

Spoiler

-Has a few posts

- Says they missed roleover...I trust that they actually missed it and didn't lurk logged off.

- Still leaning Null

D2

Dragonfly

Spoiler

- Total of four posts 

- Posts a reads list

Lean Village - Tuatara, Hyena, Falcon, Flamingo, Toucan

Null+ - Albatross, Crocodile

Null - Meerkat, Chameleon, Mouse, Elephant, everyone else

Lean Elim - Weasel, Heron

Let's see what happens if we color in all the dead villagers 

Lean Village - Tuatara, Hyena, Falcon, Flamingo, Toucan

Null+ - Albatross, Crocodile

Null - Meerkat, Chameleon, Mouse, Elephant, everyone else

Lean Elim - Weasel, Heron

One villager in village and one villager in Elim.

- Does originally vote Weasel but keeps Heron in lower reads

- I suppose I have to give village cred to dragonfly for promoting activity by asking for a single read of each category from each player.

- Eventually switches to Heron because the Weasel train was going nowhere.

- Still leaning Elim on Dragonfly, though a bit weaker

Lion

Spoiler

- Also has a total of four posts

- Roleplay and then proceeds to do an effort post of all the posts of D1

- Responded to Dragonfly's plea with. Doesn't like Croc, Null on Sage, likes Hyena. 

- Starting to feel worse about Lion here, Null-

N2

Dragonfly

Spoiler

- Doesn't show up at all, but profile shows that they have shown up since.

- Don't like this very much at all. Elim

Lion

Spoiler

- One whole post in the night. 

- Weakeness their read of E!Croc by crossing it with the possibilities of elim tmi, role tmi, or PMing tmi. Seems to forget about it completely the next day

- Don't like this much, but it's possible that my village read, albeit not a strong one of Croc is confusing this point to me.

- Don't feel good about this much at all, Elim.

D3

Dragonfly

Spoiler

- Still doesn't show up, but has been on since the thread has gone up.

- Still feeling really bad about this. If they hadn't logged on it wouldn't be as much of a point to me as it is. Though that they would have at least posted something, but I did the same thing so. Lean Elim

Lion

Spoiler

- Whole two posts so far and quite a bit of lurking.

- Argues Tineye could not be evil, quite possible. Though I've been considering most to be NAI in what they've sent. It could be a villager messing, it could be a spiked. Not going to chase the supposed trail. Either it isn't there or it will lead to a villager.

- Can't form reads...I couldn't form reads before I reread because well, I didn't have any suspicions and I was mostly in a not really caring world. 

- Lion looks pretty bad to me, Strong Elim

And yeah I feel like I'm tunneling, but I don't really have anywhere else to go. I'm leaning towards Lion more than Dragonfly right now. It's more damaging to me that Lion can't form any suspicions, usually a problem only elims have, or people who aren't completely engaged. At least that was what it was for me.

Dragonfly

Lion

[Curious to see what your reads list looks like when you turn the paranoia up to a maximum.]

On 1/3/2023 at 3:25 PM, Azure Mouse said:

When paranoia is up Max, I paranoid a Lion, Dragonfly, Elephant, Weasel, Albatross team. And if you want six, throw in Flamingo as well.

Edited by Pearl Chameleon
Forgot team

I don’t l-like voting f-for Flamingo anymore-more, on r-reflection h-his survival at n-night by its-self is n-not a reason to m-mean he has to h-be spiked. He c-could be e-evil b-but s-surviving is n-not evil b-by itself, as th-there are a variety of r-roles on both a-sides, and it is t-true th-that t-trying to f-force him to c-claim his r-role is b-bad l-logic.

I w-will v-vote r-for Chameleon. I f-feel he h-has b-been disengaged until h-he came under heat. Originally v-voting f-for dragonfly, b-but chances to l-lion once lion got in the l-lead, c-couching terms to indicate he’s m-more s-suspicious without ack-acknowledging the r-rather obvious f-fact that it also s-serves as self p-preservation.

S-something f-feels dishonest a-about th-that rationale, and m-my mommy t-told m-me t f-follow m-my instincts.

Imma g-go p-play w-with th-this old doll I f-found in the t-trash now anyway if anyone n-needs me.

7 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

That's a funny reason to vote for someone. 

What's your suspicion of me about? 

It's an indication that maybe they're coasting under the radar, and it's less than the other candidates of that sort.

My suspicion of you was detailed in the previous post - when I looked at the D1 & D2 voting patterns, both times you (and Mouse) stood out as notable. If there was blatant elim movement anywhere in the D1 voting, it was you - with 7 minutes left in the cycle, your vote on Mouse put them in a 3-5 way tie (don't recall off the top of my head where it was at). But you move your vote across to Kangaroo, putting Kangaroo in that multiway tie instead. The only other vote with potential for active elim intent was Dragonfly's but given that affected V/V it's less notable than your saving of Mouse in that situation. And then D2, the execution wasn't locked in to Heron until your vote, made doubly so by Mouse.

I was getting enough of a village vibe of your more recent posts I think it was that I was less inclined to vote you over another option though.

2 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

Can someone compile a vc? Stuck on mobile, which provides poor method of collection

Was working on one already. We've a 3 way tie on 4 votes between Lion, Flamingo, and Chameleon at this stage, if I've gotten that correct.

Vote Tally (Detailed)
(0) Swan: Crocodile {1}, Flamingo {1}
(4) Lion: Crocodile {3}, Meerkat {1}, Rhino {3}, Chameleon {2}
(4) Flamingo: Swan {1}, Rhino {1}, Scorpion {1}, Mouse {1}, Falcon {1}
(0) Weasel: Crocodile {2}
(0) Mouse: Toucan {1}
(4) Chameleon: Toucan {2}, Rhino {2}, Elephant {1}, Weasel {1}, Scorpion {2}
(1) Dragonfly: Chameleon {1}, Hyena {1}
(1) Penguin: Flamingo {2}

Vote Tally
(4) Lion: Crocodile, Meerkat, Rhino, Chameleon
(4) Flamingo: Swan, Scorpion, Mouse, Falcon
(4) Chameleon: Toucan, Elephant, Weasel, Scorpion
(1) Dragonfly: Hyena
(1) Penguin: Flamingo

Edited by Sapphire Elephant

A three way tie? Fascinating. I dislike the Flamingo vote, as I mentioned earlier. I also somewhat agree with Scorpions read of Chameleon's latest post. It seems they didn't really bother to engage until they drew heat, but then also didn't actually bother to confront the heat either? That feels pretty... sus to me. Hehe. 

I'm sorry.  

I'm somewhat ambivalent towards the Lion vote, I think it does have the same reasoning as the Chameleon vote, but I feel the chameleon vote is a stronger vote, and I'd prefer this not be left up to vote manipulation. 

17 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I w-will v-vote r-for Chameleon. I f-feel he h-has b-been disengaged until h-he came under heat. Originally v-voting f-for dragonfly, b-but chances to l-lion once lion got in the l-lead, c-couching terms to indicate he’s m-more s-suspicious without ack-acknowledging the r-rather obvious f-fact that it also s-serves as self p-preservation.

Yes, it is self preservation, though I didn't realize it at the time, because I had the thought to gather a VC and then was sidelined by the fact that I have to eat sometimes and I didn't make one before voting.

I was completely disengaged until today, perhaps going back and getting back into a regular routine had something to do with it. I don't quite know why, when I started I was kind of excited and then it just dropped and I couldn't convince myself to care much about the game.

1 minute ago, Indigo Weasel said:

A three way tie? Fascinating. I dislike the Flamingo vote, as I mentioned earlier. I also somewhat agree with Scorpions read of Chameleon's latest post. It seems they didn't really bother to engage until they drew heat, but then also didn't actually bother to confront the heat either? That feels pretty... sus to me. Hehe. 

I was writing up the post long before most people were voting for me. I wanted to see what I could find about Lion and Dragonfly. Yes I dgaf'ed about the game the first two Days and Nights, but now I'm not. I was posting to try and care, but it never worked. I just was too tired to care about it and to care about much at all. If you had voted my out D1 or D2 I really wouldn't have cared. Impossible to prove yes, but I am at least trying now.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Yes, it is self preservation, though I didn't realize it at the time, because I had the thought to gather a VC and then was sidelined by the fact that I have to eat sometimes and I didn't make one before voting.

I was completely disengaged until today, perhaps going back and getting back into a regular routine had something to do with it. I don't quite know why, when I started I was kind of excited and then it just dropped and I couldn't convince myself to care much about the game.

I was writing up the post long before most people were voting for me. I wanted to see what I could find about Lion and Dragonfly. Yes I dgaf'ed about the game the first two Days and Nights, but now I'm not. I was posting to try and care, but it never worked. I just was too tired to care about it and to care about much at all. If you had voted my out D1 or D2 I really wouldn't have cared. Impossible to prove yes, but I am at least trying now.

well I can't fault you much on that, goodness knows that's happened to me from time to time as well. 
That being said, I don't find that alignment indicative in any way. I'm not much inclined to find you more village for struggling with that. Although, if you are committed to being more involved in the game, I'd argue that would give us more information later on if we do exe you later, and thus strengthen the Lion vote in comparison to you. What say you?

Edited by Indigo Weasel
I'm repetitive

13 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I th-think It’s a-actually a t-two way t-tie with l-lion and ch-chameleon, i w-was p-put d-down as v-voting t-twice. (I am a single orphan n-not c-creepy twins)

Thanks for pointing that out.

Vote Tally (Detailed)
(0) Swan: Crocodile {1}, Flamingo {1}
(4) Lion: Crocodile {3}, Meerkat {1}, Rhino {3}, Chameleon {2}
(4) Flamingo: Swan {1}, Rhino {1}, Scorpion {1}, Mouse {1}, Falcon {1}
(0) Weasel: Crocodile {2}
(0) Mouse: Toucan {1}
(4) Chameleon: Toucan {2}, Rhino {2}, Elephant {1}, Weasel {1}, Scorpion {2}
(1) Dragonfly: Chameleon {1}, Hyena {1}
(1) Penguin: Flamingo {2}

Vote Tally
(4) Lion: Crocodile, Meerkat, Rhino, Chameleon
(4) Chameleon: Toucan, Elephant, Weasel, Scorpion
(3) Flamingo: Swan, Mouse, Falcon
(1) 
Dragonfly: Hyena
(1) Penguin: Flamingo

4 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

That being said, I don't find that alignment indicative in any way. I'm not much inclined to find you more village for struggling with that. Although, if you are committed to being more involved in the game, I'd argue that would give us more information later on if we do exe you later, and thus strengthen the Lion vote in comparison to you. What say you?

I can see your point, no it's not very AI but yes I will be more involved.

Well then, looking back at my attempt at collecting data, while Lion evaded being included on my low posters list because of their slightly increased amount of posts mid game (3-4 instead of 1-2 which is what I was looking at), I also noticed. that as far as I noted Lion has put down no votes. If Chameleon is committed to being more involved in solving the game, I'd argue my point against them is somewhat null, making the Lion vote a better option. Particularly because if they haven't been voting at all, that stinks. Chameleon Lion. Now I can't help but notice that I since I tagged Penguin about that question, they have been looking at thread, but have not responded. I don't like that. I don't necessarily find Lion suspicious, but I am somewhat paranoid of when people start village reading me when at that point I've done about as much work solving the game as a slug on their day off. It reeks to me of low effort reads that an elim is putting up just to have reads up to pass basic inspection. 
This is a weird thing that I have where I tend to trust people who find me suspicious and distrust people that find me trustworthy. But since there's no penguin train at the moment I will not be shifting my vote to them. Lion will provide some information, and then I'd be happy to start a vote on Penguin day 4 if no other better candidates have come up until then. 

Edited by Indigo Weasel
made my sentences make more sense

currently comfortable with any of the top exe candidates, but keeping vote where it is for now, eyes on the thread, collecting

Flamingo evasion of role-claiming feels elim, in the sense that it could be construed to give them village cred. Is paranoid? Perhaps. Info from today's exe will give better look into them later. Want to see @Opal Lion's defense before vote switching

10 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

Flamingo evasion of role-claiming feels elim, in the sense that it could be construed to give them village cred.

What, exactly, does this mean? Obviously I have not gotten any village cred from my unwillingness to claim.

I'm going to switch from Penguin to Chameleon. I find both Lion and Cham suspicious, and would be fine with either exe, but I'd like them both on the table.