Any random stuff you feel like sharing!

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

How's WoT going, Calano?

still gotta nab a copy of book 1, i just finished last night the book i was on last.

so i'm in that period of time between books where i feel like i'm struggling to stay afloat to find smth to read every night lmao

Just now, Ookla the Crow said:

so i'm in that period of time between books where i feel like i'm struggling to stay afloat to find smth to read every night lmao

I would recommend Wingfeather (yes @The Wandering Wizard! I know). It's only four books, but I'm enjoying it. It's cute, but also emotional. It made me cry. In a good way.

18 hours ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

I have forsus springs(look it up!) with my braces. They kinda chew up the inside of my mouth a little bit, although my cheeks are mostly okay now. But I'm getting them off in about a month!

I have something called spurs (google that too) with mine, they’re literally metal spikes glued behind my teeth that stab me when I swallow or talk or anything. But they look really cool and help me scare little kids at Halloween. But yeah having things that stab you in the mouth is awful. 

17 hours ago, Ookla the Crow said:

still gotta nab a copy of book 1, i just finished last night the book i was on last.

READ WoT AS FAST AS YOU CAN IT IS FANTASTIC AND WORTH IT. 

Absorb every detail. Memorize the first paragraph of every book:

”The wheel of time turns and ages come and pass, leaving memory that becomes legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the age that gave it birth comes again. In one age, called the 3rd age by some, an age yet to come, an age long past, a wind rose…the wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the wheel of time. But it was beginning.”

Wow. That’s impressive. Do you really have that memorized?

We’re watching Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back for my brother’s movie choice. We were out of popcorn kernels so we ate candy pumpkins left over from Halloween instead. And I get to cuddle my baby brother!