Gavinor Theory

Dawnshard

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Frustrated. said:

Then why is it that as soon as Nergaoul is bound Amarams army is released?

I'm pretty sure odium answered this. He talked about how void Spren can only bond  With the right mindset, And how he had been using the thrill for years to prepare these soldiers for this moment.  So it seems that the thrill is a facilitator of the bond but not actually bonding anyone himself. Or else were did they're void spren go?  And why were they there at all if they were not to bond with the soldiers.  

2 hours ago, bmcclure7 said:

No kalden is very specific. He sees an army of void spren.  The minute that amorams army's eyes start glowing red All those void Spren vanish into the physical realm. 

Spren are not Aethers.   Brandon Sanderson has made it very clear wobs that the ability to bond multiple people is what separates  Spren bonds with Aethers bonds.

53 minutes ago, Ookla the Frustrated. said:

I think you're technically both correct. I'd have to re-read the scene again, but from what I remember Nergaoul infected Amaram's troops with the Thrill to a large degree (due to his close proximity), increasing their bloodlust and urge to fight above all else. While the soldiers were in that state, it allowed an army of Voidspren brought forth from the Everstorm to bond with them like the Singers do. 

Once Nergaoul was captured within the King's drop, it freed the soldiers from that state, forcing the Voidspren out of their hosts and back into the Everstorm.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Frustrated. said:

Thrill only provided necessary mind set for soldiers, like Parshendi that sings specific rhythms to attract and bond sperns for acquiring new forms. This allowed voidsprens (the army of sprens in CR seen by Kaladin and Venli) to bond with humans. Even one Fused asked Odium confused how he've learnt to bond with humans, to which Odium answered that it was always possible.

When Thrill was captured, humans could no longer maintain bonds as their mind set changed back to normal.