5 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

If anybody wants to do me…I’d be curious.

Ooooh this is gonna be wildly off the mark, given I usually imagine people as their profile pictures 🤔 That said... late teens, short dark hair, blue eyes, wearing a puffer jacket and pants with lots of pockets

52 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Want me to try again? :P I don't mind...

who else? I'm happy to do this for awhile yet lol

Okay, now I'm curious. What do I look like, y'all?

But, in case you try to be extra-clever, no looking at the pictures on my blog! That's cheating! You can look at that after you've taken your best guess.

Anyone wanna do me, since it's been a while since I've actually existed in the more lively side of the Shard?

(And cuz my profile currently isn't a picrew of me, like it usually is lol)

Edited by DramaQueen

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Anyone wanna do me, since it's been a while since I've actually existed in the more lively side of the Shard?

I'm thinking blonde, mid-to-tall in height, potentially a few freckles but not too many. And, given your member title, I'm guessing you like to wear "less trendy" styles, though I don't know exactly what that looks like.

Interesting. Not very accurate, but some of that fits.

I know basically nothing about you, but on first impression, I think short, brunette, longer hair, tan skin, bubbly and outgoing 

44 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I genuinely imagine you as the witch that was your pfp a while ago...

19 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Re-putting myself out there now that I’ve talked to a few more of you. People I met at dragonsteel 2023 feel free to respond on my behalf. Will trade guesses with anybody!

Teenage dude with either booger messy hair or short blond messy hair. Dark eyes. The shade of Timothee Chalamet's hair. 

36 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Re-putting myself out there now that I’ve talked to a few more of you. People I met at dragonsteel 2023 feel free to respond on my behalf. Will trade guesses with anybody!

Y'know what's funny? I've met you, but I still see you as a posh platypus in my head.

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Teenage dude with either booger messy hair or short blond messy hair. Dark eyes. The shade of Timothee Chalamet's hair. 

*giggles* Timothee Chalamet... *giggles again*

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

lol

Tom Holland is a better human being.

Yes but he isn't as hot, and Timothee makes me think about Paul, and Paul makes me very very happy :D 

56 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I genuinely imagine you as the witch that was your pfp a while ago...

Pretty sure that one was a witch-themed picrew that I made of myself, so...accurate lol

8 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

You got the hair and age right! Eyes are a hazel though. 

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Y'know what's funny? I've met you, but I still see you as a posh platypus in my head.

That’s kinda funny! Gotta live up to the hype then. 

11 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shorter guy who is laid back in most scenarios. Key word being most. You have glasses, and also you have an impressive scar somewhere.