Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

After getting about halfway, Antin broke into a run without warning, diving to grab the witch and hopefully dampen her power.

Normally I would say yes, seeing as she is weak and all. But she also specializes in teleportation portals so.....

The witch waved her hand and a portal appeared behind her. With one step with she was thirty feet down the house. She frowned. "That was rude." A portal appeared underneath Antin.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

The witch waved her hand and a portal appeared behind her. With one step with she was thirty feet down the house. She frowned. "That was rude." A portal appeared underneath Antin.

He began falling trough for a moment, but then the portal fizzled away and he just fell to the ground.

3 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"I will. I will kill you, maybe not now, but until my dying breath. I will find you in your sleep and slit your throat. I will put your head on a pike and burn it. Command her," Miyako paused, "either of them and my sword will be stained with your blood."

She spoke with no inflection, only cold dark truth. As if stating a simple fact. Her eyes were empty of all emotion and her body was held perfectly still. Darker than any Shadow could hope to be.

"Hmm. I'll take my chances." The princess raised the scepter once more. "Do jumping jacks."

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know. What do you think, Quest?"

Quest shrugged helplessly. "Witch, um, would it be possible for us to stay here until Vance and Kealie come back and then we will leave together as a group."

The witch sighed, and rubbed her forhead. She grimaced when it came back stained red. "Normally that would be a lovely arrangement. However, I am under certain, erm, pressures that make that impossible.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm. I'll take my chances." The princess raised the scepter once more. "Do jumping jacks."

Miyako resists very hard. Also she never liked the name Stuck Up, and I feel she was nearly never referred to as so.

Just now, Mr. Misting said:

Quest shrugged helplessly. "Witch, um, would it be possible for us to stay here until Vance and Kealie come back and then we will leave together as a group."

The witch sighed, and rubbed her forhead. She grimaced when it came back stained red. "Normally that would be a lovely arrangement. However, I am under certain, erm, pressures that make that impossible.

Antin raised his eyebrows. "What kind of pressures?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Who knows? Maybe we could help you with it."

The witch raised her eyebrow. "I never said it was bad pressures. And lets not forget, your friend somehow stabbed me with a tree. I'm don't feel particularly inclined to work with you."

7 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako resists very hard. Also she never liked the name Stuck Up, and I feel she was nearly never referred to as so.

Fair enough, although the princess is also cheating very hard. There's a reason she's doing this in this cavern. :ph34r: Resisting will get easier the more each of them practices. Would it work to have her commands work best for about an hour until Miyako starts to resist them?