You Know You're Weird When...

S. Stormy

Like You Know You're a Sanderfan except... well. You can figure it out. Can be relevant to Sanderson or not.

Example:

When you're doing an interpretive dance to the song(Dancing Queen) that's playing in your head while brushing your teeth.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

When you stare at yourself for 5 minutes in the mirror and slowly succumb to a small mental breakdown while listening to this

(Warning before you click: it is a variation of Two Trucks by Lemon Demon and is not suitable for all audiences. Also, may cause you to succumb to a small mental breakdown in front of the mirror.)

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

When you do this:

So, I'm going to describe this very carefully.  First, bring your arms level with your shoulders.  Then, bring your elbows up forty-five to sixty degrees.  Palms should be flat, facing the ceiling.  Got it?  Okay, moving on.  Put your feet two... feet from each other, toes pointed out about thirty to forty five degrees.  Knees should be bent twenty to forty-five degrees.  If you can get to ninety, great.  If you can't, don't hurt yourself.  Now that you are in position, move one arm out, then in, keeping the palm up.  Repeat on the other side, and continue doing so as you do shuffle your feet sideways, left or right, whichever way the exit is.  Maintain eye contact with your sibling, friend, or whoever as you exit.  This is the Crab Shuffle, and it is the best way to exit a room.

When you stick your head into your sisters room, giggle maniacally, then leave* and when she says, "why are you so weird" you say, "what do you care? It made you strong!". **

*I think that's what I did. I'm not sure. I do a lot of weird things that weird people out.

**what Amaram says when Kaladin accuses him of ruining his life. I told her about it because it's a ridiculous thing to say.

You know you're weird when you do research on colleges- but not ordinary research- to the point that you make half a dozen google docs comparing and contrasting different double major routes like Mathematics/CompSci and Applied Math/CompSci and Computational Math/Electrical Engineering and figure out exactly which classes you'd need to take which semester to make sure you can feasibly graduate in four years...AND compare which AP credits are taken and which aren't between schools even though you have over a year until your freshman year in college. :o:ph34r: