Hi!

Just a Silvereye

Hello everyone!

I've been a Sanderson fan for a bit more than a year now, so I decided to join in (after lurking for... longer than I would admit)

I have read all Cosmere (except White Sand, the SP excerpts and the SA5 prologue) but nothing noncosmere yet. Other than Brandon, my favourites would be Discworld and Wheel of Time. WoT was how I discovered Brandon in the first place 

Edited by Just a Silvereye

18 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome to the shard!

18 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Hi! Welcome to the shard! Who's your favorite character?

Thanks!:wub:

For my favorite character... I'm going to say Kaladin (I know, not that original, but everyone loves him for a reason). Honorable mentions for Dalinar, Szeth, Hoid, Kelsier, Sazed and Vin too. Vin would have even claimed that #1 spot at some point

Edited by Just a Silvereye
Typo

14 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Hello everyone!

I've been a Sanderson fan for a bit more than a year now, so I decided to join in (after lurking for... longer than I would admit)

I have read all Cosmere (except White Sand, the SP excerpts and the SA5 prologue) but nothing noncosmere yet. Other than Brandon, my favourites would be Discworld and Wheel of Time. WoT was how I discovered Brandon in the first place 

Welcome, my fellow Discworld fan! We're glad to have you here!

6 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Thanks!:wub:

For my favorite character... I'm going to say Kaladin (I know, not that original, but everyone loves him for a reason). Honorable mentions for Dalinar, Szeth, Hoid, Kelsier, Sazedand Vin too. Vin would have even claimed that #1 spot at some point

Those are all amazing characters!