Wither-hunt - The Fight for Mendahar

Zephrun’s Imperium

Just now, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Nyx licked her lips in a very un-princess-like manner, getting up to grab something. She ripped off a chunk of bread, then paused, looking up at Jahr with a look of shame. "For Nyx?"

"Yes. I already ate."

Her face brightened. "Oh th-th-th-th-th-th-" She paused, screwing up her face in deep concentration to get the word out. "Thank you," she said slowly. Then, she proceeded to voraciously attack the sustenance. She shoved whatever she could into her mouth without care for how messy she got. When she was satisfied, she sat on the floor. "Said you needed help?"

4 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

She furrowed her brow. "H-how do you know I am the prin-prin-princess?" Suddenly she grew angry. "Did Mother and Father send you? Do they want me back?"

"No," replied Jahr hurriedly. "I have no affiliation with your parents. Quite the opposite, in fact."  

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I was gonna have a little speech and travel montage first... as soon as we get some SCUDDING CHARACTERS

*Stares menacingly at literally everyone*

I've got a character, should I make my entrance now or wait till the "speech/travel montage"

On 5/9/2022 at 10:53 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Tam Tarker bounced slightly as he stood shoulder to shoulder with his fellow Hunters.

Nerevat was nervous. Really nervous. This would be the first time he would get to meet the Captain. Captain Ilektchi Poliar, known as "Letch", one of the best withergeist Hunters. Nerevat stood in a line next to several other people, all Hunters. One of them bounced on each foot, slightly. Looks like I'm not the only one anxious, he thought. Then, suddenly, Captain Letch walked into the light for all the Hunters to see. Nerevat snapped to attention, trying to look as best as he could for the Captain.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

is this in the tlt universe?

It is canonical, but not within the bounds of TLT as you know it. There would never be a Narrator here, for instance well except for that one time but that doesn't count. Also I'm going to be more invested in consistency here than I would be on TLT. If you want to bring in a TLT character, that's fine, but there would be a few catches. Firstly, in order to leave TLT they would have to be below a certain power level (which, to be fair, they would have to be anyways, so as to not break the story). Secondly, this is the past, so any current character would have gotten here via the time-scattering barrier and have lost all connection with TLT. Thirdly, if they have plans or secrets, I really need to know about them so that I can account for them.

And finally, whatever you do, @Zephrun's Imperium has to be okay with it. 

On 5/7/2022 at 10:51 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Captain Poliar - but just "Letch, sir" to his men - slung his coat across one shoulder, slipping a lighter into his pocket. The belt of powder ran across his waist, and a pair of torches hung from the pack lying at his feet. The fabric of it all was sharp red across brown and black, with grey trims here and there... not unlike the demons that they were always hunting.

The best of the best, he reminded himself. The beacon of hope to all Mendahar.

Ilektchi pushed the buttons through the collar, pulled the pack onto his shoulders, and cracked his knuckles.

"Let's beat these kids into shape," he muttered.

Clasping the pack's crosstrap across his chest, Ilektchi Poliar stepped out into the light to confront his solders.

Reveal hidden contents

@Kvothe the Bloodless - Nerevat Mirtram

@xinoehp512 - Would you overly mind joining the corps? It looks like you're already juggling a bunch of characters already, so if you don't then that's fine.

@Mystic Syn - Have you left your pit of loneliness yet?

@Emery the Steelrunner - Did you want to have your character join the Withergeist Hunters?

(Edit: looked over your character and realized that no, probably not). You'd still get the notif if I deleted the summons though, so imma just leave it there anyways)

@Zephrun's Imperium - You're a person who'll be here often. Wanna learn how to write action scenes?

Tam Tarker forcibly restrained himself from whistling. This was his first time here. He needed to make a good impression.